RavenWolf1010

The Magic Apocalypse

Raven shrugged. It sounded fair enough to her. Now she just waited for Elizabeth to lead them to their rooms.

Lay looked at Vincent like he was crazy. "What can I steal in a cafeteria? Sporks? And like I said before. I borrowed. But I understand you don't trust me alone." She sighed and shook her head. "My own fault for that I know." After that she turned to Elizabeth en Raven. "Well shall we go? And Raven, does it sound weird if I say I want to spar with a wolf?" She smiled at her without showing teeth. "But before that, can I touch your fur?" Before she continued she paused a moment. "I never have touched a wolf's fur before and I want to know the difference between a dog." For a moment she gave it a taught. "I did touch it before but I can't really remember it."

((I make Lay very random at some moments xd.png))

Raven busted out laughing at Lay's questions. After a few moments, she calmed down. Sure Lay, go ahead. And no, I don't think it's weird to spar with a wolf.

(( I actually pet a wolf once. At least, they said it was a wolf. It was a little small. The most softest thing I've ever touched. Second most is a rabbit fur.))

Mina's calm look almost instantly degraded into a manic sneer. Her eyes flashed with malice as Ghost spoke. Although she wasn't usually violent, people didn't mess with her for a reason. She was a vengeful soul. I'm going to kill you, not Glen. I'm not to make sure you're just a smuge of darkness in him, even if I have to pull you out myself. You're nothing but energy, remember. she replied smoothly. Although vengeful, she knew when she hadnto do the right thing.

"Food," Elizabeth replied with a scowl then beckoned the two after her. Food was very precious now. The few animals that the scouting teams had managed to find supplied some basic supplies: milk, eggs. But they still couldn't afford to have food lost to a prisoner or one of the animals hurt or something like that. "Let's get going."

The Ghost smirked and burst out laughing at that. "Not Glen?" He asked. "I think you don't understand how this works. But go ahead. I'd love to see you try to untangle the mess in here." He tried to raise a hand to point to his head but only managed to twitch his finger slightly. The Ghost frowned then closed his eyes. "Trying to kill only one of us would be like trying to a specific quark in a haystack in a stack of needles encased in cactuses. So good luck with that."

Lay smiled from Raven's laughter and petted her. "So soft..." She almost wanted to lean into it to fall asleep. But she was rudely awakened from her daydream with the word 'food'. Lay petted Raven one last time before she stood up and went after Elizabeth. "You coming too Raven?" She slightly heard the conversation between Mina and Ghost but she decided to ignore it. It was Gost who was talking not Glen anyway.

She nodded, padding after Elizabeth and Lay. I could hunt for my own food. But, I wouldn't think you guys would allow it. She smiled slightly.

"The openings have been blocked," Elizabeth replied. "Not a problem since our oxygen is supplied by carefully-nurtured plants. But no one will be able to leave until the entrance is cleared. In animals in here are all protected as well. Hunting them is not permitted."

((This took a disgustingly long time.

Username: Techno_Elf

Name: Sadiebelle Haimora (goes by Mithra Phaedren to protect her identity)

Nature of power: She has full control over water and several other kinds of liquids. Just like the waterbenders from A:TLA and A:LOK, she can freeze water and form various structures with them. She can turn water into steam and easily change between the three phases. Her powers depend a lot on her emotions. When she's sad, her powers will barely work due to her lack of drive. When she's enraged, her powers work all too well and wear her out more rapidly than usual.

Appearance: [x] She puts the two longer locks in braids, and her hair is a slightly deeper shade of blue. Her eyes are brighter as well. She's very pale and has a few freckles scattered across her face. She’s relatively small for her age, clocking in at just 103 pounds and 5'4.

Personality: She doesn't talk much and prefers to just watch things unfold from the sidelines, only stepping in when absolutely necessary. Cold and quiet, she rarely shows any emotions. She doesn't actively try to make friends, and she values her solitude and enjoys being alone. She seems like a weak little girl, but if you anger her, prepare to run for your life. She gets much happier and talkative when she's near the sea, because it brings back pleasant memories.

History: She grew up by the sea. Her father was a fisherman, and she never knew her mother. She started swimming in the ocean from a very young age, learning how to navigate through its waves. It was also then that her father taught her how to harness her powers. When she was 7, her father died out at sea, and she was sent to an orphanage. Years later, she managed to slip out in the turmoil caused by some magic-users. She's been on the run ever since.

Other: She likes cupcakes and stuffed animals. Don't tell anyone though; she's trying her best to keep up a tough façade.))

Edited by Techno_Elf

((Hi welcome. I was waiting for shadow claw but I guess I will just anwser. just give me a moment))

Lay just wondered a bit what would happen if they did kill one of the animals. But she erased the thought. It would do me no good to cause more trouble. Before they left the room she looked one more time at ghost before ignoring him completly. He is not Glen I shouldn't care about him. She smiled happily even though she felt sad. "What is for dinner and where is the sparring room? Don't worry you can check for weapons first."

Edited by loviebeest

((Y'all jumped like 16 pages in the time I was working on my form. Could I get a recap?))