Kaiserf11

Pokemon: Legends Revolt

((Pardon me. I thought it was three posts + Capture as the post after that, so it's a little of a short reply.))

The Minccino seemed overly excited from Florent's offer, or maybe it was just the myraid of shiny items he had. Either way, he was sure he had a keeper. The trainer picked up one of the pokeballs in the grass, and held it out to the wild pokemon, encouraging it to touch the center button and join his team. "Let's go, Minccino!"

Dana stomped, a bit frustrated. He should have remembered that Uproar was a repeating move. "Oh my gosh, sorry! Skorupi, get out of there!" But his Pokemon wasn't listening anymore. Not only did the thing refuse to stop moving, now it was making that horrible sound, and she wasn't going to let that go on. Without letting go of its arm, she raised a claw and swiped at the Spinda's mouth. Dana winced. "Hey!"

Alv hesitated, he felt sorry for the Ledyba, but he didn't want to catch it. "Okay, Flots, use Quick Attack, that'll do the trick once and for all." He muttered. Flots smirked, he could finally finish that stupid creature off once and for all, he hated the greedy bug. He charged at it and hit it square in the stomach growling at it again before retreating.

Edited by BeardedKumquat

((From now on, when I post, I will be posting not only from Xander's perspective, but also any of his pokemon, it will look similar to what you are using for characters, alright Ryu?))

Biter

Biter stared down the hairy bug pokemon, refusing to be chastised. Maybe it was because of his Adamant nature, or maybe it was because of his steel-typing, but Biter felt like he could easily take on this bug type with no trouble. It was even wrong! All he did was eat a bit of iron that someone had thrown out. Nobody got mad at a pokemon who ate a fallen berry, why should someone be mad that he ate?

"Aron!", Biter shouted back at the weedle, accepting it's challenge as he moved into attack position without command. This was going to be an easy day.

Xander

Xander gazed wide-eyed as he realized what was happening. Biter was going to fight the weedle! While it would be an easy battle due to the poison/bug being unable to poison Biter, it still was surprising that his first battle would begin so quickly, and by accident even. He could understand why his pokemon wanted to fight, he had been challenged, nobody should deny somebody the right to fight.

Even though he didn't think fighting was the answer, he frowned and got ready to help out his pokemon 110% of the way. "Biter, start off by using Harden three times! Then when it appears to be most vulnerable, strike with Tackle!", Xander spoke with such confidence, and without a single drop of doubt that Biter could fail.

(Also, as a little helpful hint, harden is used not only to strengthen Biter's defense, just in case weedle does damage, but also to strengthen the power of his tackle. I've always imagined it working like that. And it does, just not with Aron but Golem.)

Zein

((You can try to teach your pokemon to use Disable during the battle, but it won't master the move then. They have to learn the moves in 2-3 posts before using it in battle, and since you ahven't started training it, it can try to use it, but it will only learn the move after the battle))

As Zein and his pokemon walked down the route, they came across a wild Shroomish. The mushroom pokemon was making its way back home, seemingly singing, the pokemon didn't noticed the group but instead it continued with it "shroom shroom shroomih! shroom shroom shroomish!" sing, despite the usual angry face most Shroomish had, this one seemed rather happy, or maybe it was just distracted, distracted enough to pass right infront of Zein and his pokemon to not notice any of them.

Florent

((Don't worry, you are right, it is like that. But as I wrote, I saw that I made Cleffa too attached to Larien that it wouldn't make sense for the pokemon to wait for another post to join her. But yeah, it is how you say, 3/4 posts + capture to get the pokemon.))

Minccino smiled as the boy held the pokeball infront of it. The chinchilla, wasn't really sure what he wanted it to do with the spheric device, but something was for sure, it needed a polish. Minccino used its tail to rub the pokeball's surface, polishin it as it did, and almost by accident it pressed the button in the middle. The ball sent a red beam of light to envelop the chinchilla, dragin a clearly happy Minccino inside and fell on the ground shaking. In the matter of a few seconds, the ball stopped shaking, the minccino had been caught!

Pokemon Caught: Minccino, Female, Adamant nature, aroudn level 5

Dana

Spinda's cry was soon shut by Skorupi's claw. The confused pokemon semeed about to cry, that hurt, and a lot! Spinda tried to ran away from Skorupi¿s grip, only to find itself running in circles, barely making and movement forward as it "ran". Though, it seemed to work, Skorupi got dizzy, and even when it tried its best to hold its Bite on Spinda, it was forced to let it go, a bit confused. Spinda on the other hand being used to this type of random movement, was not affected by it and as soon as it felt the Skorupi letting it go, it stopped, seemingly smiling. Spinda turned to Skorupi, was it either a tactic or not, it magaed to ran against the scorpion in a zigzag movement, ultimately, hitting Skorupi with its body, landing a tackle on the foe pokemon. "spin~" it cried was that either a taunt or something else was really hard to say at this point, the pokemon was really odd.

Alv

The Ledyba seemed confident when it saw the Buizel coming at it, it knew it would not stand anther attack, but it would at least, leave Buizel somethign to remember it. As the weasel dashed to it, ledyba did the same, flying in the direction fo the foe pokemon, but in its weakened state, its speed was no match to the Buizel's Quick Attack, nto even flying it was able to catch up to Buizel and instead of a clash of attacks as it intended, it recieved the tackle on its body, sending it flying in the opposite direction of where it was heading and falling on the ground, like a turtle, resting on its back, the pokemon fainted.

Kaiser

"gible!" the land shark pokemon cried as he saw the Mareeps attack to completely miss him, instead heading against his trainer. The small dragon turned around, trying to catch up to the sheep, but couldn't Mareep had got a lot of advantage and was just a few feet from his trainer. Kaiser jumped to the side, he could tell that even when the Mareep was really tired, it was not giving up, maybe this attempt to hit him was a last resort to make them go away? "Gible stop" he said to his pokemon. He turned to the Mareep and approached it, the pokemon was panting heavily, he could tell it was in no condition to continue fighting "mareep... I take it you don't want to battle anymore do you?" he asked, recieving a nod. Kaiser thought for a momment, he did not want to catch this pokemon, and beating a pokemon who was in no condition or will to battle anymore was not soemthing he'd want to do. "come Gible" he said, making his starter approach him and Mareep. "mareep, I guess it is only fair you go with your firends, I have no intention to catch you, and I don't want to hurt you for no reason either so, maybe you should go" he said. Gible turned to his trainer, he was not sure if the Mareep would trust his trainer, or even understand him, so he prepared to fight back if the pokemon made another attempt to hurt Kaiser. Kaiser turned to Gible and smiled "here, have this berry, it'll make you feel better" he said, offering the Mareep an Oran Berry and giving Gible another one, after all, both participated in the battle, both must be tired. "gible!" cried happy the dragon and muched on the berry while Kaiser awaited for Mareep's reaction, he didn't want to get attacked again so in case Mareep reaction wasn't a good one he'd had to scape it again.

Xander

((sure, no problem, I don't mind. Yeah, I get it, its a good way to use a defense move for attack, the only problem is, using Harden three times would have the same effect as if using it one single time, it is not being attacked in the middle of them so it would make no difference if you only used it once.))

As Weedle saw the Aron preparing an attack, it knew they were not going to go away so easily so it prepared to abttle as well. The pokemon's needle started to glow in a bright purple light before it released a barrage of poisonous barbs against the Aron, all of them landing on its foe, but due to Aron's steel body they were deverted, dealing absolutely no damage. On the other hand, the Aron, with its armor glowing, charged at Weedle with a Tackle, something the small bug, even when he tried to, was not able to dodge and was hit hard by the pokemon. Weedle recovered a few feet away and shaking its head, it glared angrily at the pokemon "weeeeed!" it cried angry. The yellow bug raised its body and released a long shot of silk into Aron's legs, binding them together making the pokemon unable to move, at least some time. Taking this chance, Weedle moved as fast a sit could to a nearby tree, trying to climb it fast, it new the String Shot wouldn't hold Aron for much longer so it had to take cover if it wanted to survive enough to land another attack on the pokemon.

Seeing the unstable Stunky, Icarus smiled and went closer."Listen little guy, we both know I'm going to win. You're just making it worse for yourself. How about you come with me willingly, and I won't name you Buttface once I catch you? How about that?"

Wing-wings chirped in agreement. He was apprehensive, but stayed upright. He was slowing down too, getting tired. He got ready to use quick attack, but Icarus stuck a hand out to stop him."I want to see how he reacts first. Go ahead and Quick-attack him if he doesn't comply." Wing-wings stepped back, relieved that he had a few seconds of rest. Icarus put his hand on the pokeball hanging from his belt.

"Flots, return." Alv ordered. Flots obeyed, he had won his first battle, but he felt pretty beat up, that was a long battle and the Ledyba had taken away three fourths of his health, a blue light flashed, and Flots was back inside his Pokéball. Alv continued ahead, he needed to heal Flots and train him again for the tournament. As he headed to Pring Town, he spotted a Nuzleaf heading his way, Alv bolted, he couldn't risk Flots fainting, fortunately, the Nuzleaf stopped a few metres later and headed back.

When they arrived, Alv immediately headed towards the Pokécenter and healed Flots, he then went back into the grass and released him. "All right, Flots, let's train. Use Water Gun!" Flots clenched his fist, he opened his mouth and belched out a litre of water, he tried again, but this time, he aimed up in the air. Alv braced himself, only to be disappointed by the small sprinkle of water that shot out of the Buizel's mouth.

Icarus

The Stunky galred the boy as he approached it, it was not going to surrender, that was not how it acted in a battle, if it was defeated then it was defeated, but surrender was not an option, not for Stunky. Besides, the idea of being named "Buttface" only served to anger it. Annoying human, to think he would convince it to join him by threatening with a lame and awful moniker. Stunky's eyes glared at Icarus with a poker face before it opened its mouth and sprayed Icarus with a Poison Gas before tuning its attention back to the Starly. Stunky saw how the bird prepared for an attack and knowing there was no way it would dodge the upcoming Quick Attack, Stunky used a Focus Energy move to endure the attack. As the Starly hit it, Stunky was pushed back a coupl feet. The panting skunk grinned, this was its chance, it ran to the Starly before the bird could go back in air and Scratched its left wing as hard as it could, making sure the pokemon would at least remember this fight, once Stunky heard the Starly crying out in pain and falling to the ground hurt, it smiled and collapsed to the ground defeated.

Cleffa was the first to reach the road again, spinning a little in a small circle to show Larien she found it. "Good job!" The trainer commented as Spinarak traversed in the grass still. He was looking for signs of Skorupi. Or Dana. Mostly Skorupi.

The spider heard a few different noises somewhat in the direction they had come from. They were loud enough for Larien to hear them, and Cleffa too, but the small pokemon didn't acknowledge it. "Think that's them?" Spinarak scurried off in an answer of 'Yes' to Larien's question and soon came upon Dana.

Larien wasn't far behind but could see that Dana was busy fighting with Skorupi and a Spinda. Skorupi had just gotten tackled by the weird spinning pokemon and Spinarak seemed very eager to go attack the foe to help his friend. But Larien wouldn't allow it. "Their fight." She stated, noticing Cleffa hiding behind her leg. Spinarak's pattern turned to an angry face and stayed that way. He didn't like Skorupi being hurt at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaiser

Mareep didn't trust the trainer. But it wanted the berry. It was weak and needed the extra energy the berry would provide. Yet, the problem. The trainer. The Gible was a problem too since it seemed all too eager to continue attacking.

So the sheep waited a few moments, gauging their reaction and taking a little breather just in case this was a trick. When no body attacked, it carefully took the berry before backing up with it in its mouth. The Mareep's eyes never got off Gible or his trainer. The pokemon ate carefully and continued to watch as the berry disappeared. "Mareep." It stated, almost as a thank you, but also to see if Gible would attack again. But it did want to leave- as the trainer acknowledge- and get back to its herd. That's what the pokemon would do. Slowly.

The sheep continued to back up after another moment of thought, still never taking its eyes off the trainer and pokemon. Once it deemed the direction far enough, it turmed and ran as fast as it could away. Away from the two. It would soon find its herd a little further away in another clearing of forest.

((Wait, why can't I have it master it in battle? It's practicing on a real life opponent, which in all realism, would be better than normal. ANd in the anime, they also learn moves in the middle of battle, also, may I try to catch the Shroomish, or would that be too much?))

Zein sent out his Duskull, not very inflicted from the battle with the Sandshrew.

"Duskull, get behind him!"

The Duskull obeyed, acting as if it were a wild Pokemon, so the Shroomish would not suspect an incoming attack.

"Now, grab it and use night shade!"

Duskull obeyed, wrapping its stubby arms around the Shroomish, as the purple-grey cloud appeared in front of his chest

Dana decided that nope, he was giving up on trying to understand what that Spinda was thinking. Even Skorupi looked kind of sick - she'd recovered from the Tackle but was having trouble standing straight. Maybe trying to befriend it instead would have been a good idea.

"Skorupi, wait! I've got potions." Watching the Spinda warily, he knelt down and pulled one out from his bag, spilling several berries onto the grass in the process. He turned to pick up an Oran berry that had rolled behind him - and noticed Larien and Spinarak standing behind him. "Oh! Um, sorry about that...Skorupi just kinda ran off. Ooh, a Cleffa!" He smiled and waved at the baby Pokemon behind Larien's leg before remembering their battle. "I should probably finish this...Skorupi!" He crawled over to scoop the bug up and sprayed her with the potion. Skorupi seemed to relax a little, shaking her head to clear it.

Wing-wings collapsed on the ground, struggling to get up. His wings was hurt pretty bad. Icarus gasped and ran over, picking him up. He tossed a pokeball at the fainted Stunky, and walked over to the Pecha bush. Snatching several berries off the ground, he put them near Wing-wing's mouth. "Good job, buddy. Eat up. You'll feel better. I'll try to fix up your wing in the meantime. He looked towards the Stunky and pokeball, waiting.

Wing-wings tried to move his wing. He was having trouble bending it, though not up and down. He saw Icarus take out a wet-tissue and wipe the blood off his injured wing. Relieved, Wing-wings fell asleep in his arms.

Icarus returned the sleeping Wing-wings to his pokeball. Careful not to shake it. Icarus started coughing suddenly. He smelt something weird. He didn't feel good either. Biting into a berry absent-mindedly, he felt a bit better. The smell was still there. Shrugging it off, he turned his attention back to the pokeball.

Edited by Melomancer

"Try again!" Alv shouted to Flots. He took a deep breath and paused, he had never learnt this move before, and then suddenly, a huge stream of water shot right out of his mouth and hit Alv in the chest, propelling him backwards into the grass. Flots ran to his trainer concerned, he was afraid he had hurt him. "Don't worry about me, that was great!" Alv hugged his Pokémon, who was surprised at his affection. "All right, let's get you something, that was brilliant, all we have to do is work on your aim."

Alv let Flots stay with him as they travelled to around the town, they soon came to a stall witha lady selling Poffins. Alv bought a few along with a Poffin Case, and then let FLots pick one out of the case. "Sweet huh?" Alv said. "Good choice." And once again, they set off towards the forest to train some more.

Edited by BeardedKumquat

Zein

((Yes you can try to catch Shroomish. Also, try to have your posts be more describing than that last one, I know its the first time you post something like that, but try not to repeat it.))

Shroomish was taken by surprise when Duskull grabbed it. A loud "shroom!" was heard when the pokemon was enveloped with Duskull's Night Shade, which caused the pokemon to fall back to the ground. Though somethin unexpected happened, the enveloping Night Shade made Shroomish's Effect Spore ability to trigger, forcing the pokemon to release a large cloud of seemingly yellow dust around Duskull, Paralizing the pokemon. The cloud got only bigger as Shroomish, hitting the ground, continued releasing the spores, forcing Zein to back off so he did not recieve the effects of the spores as well. Shroomish shook its head it did not expected to be atatck, and changing its happy face to an angry grin, it started glowing brightly green, small orbs of the same green color being drained out of Duskull, both dealing damage to the Ghost and recovering Shroomish's health.

Dana

Spinda did not notice the pokemon coming to attack it again, so it relaxed, though if it had noticed it, it wouldn't have done anything either. But it was when it heard the human talking about a Spinarak and Cleffa plus another human approaching that it apparently got worried. The wierd pokemon felt this as a threat and without hesitation, started another Uproar, hurting any and every pokemon that was within 10 meter from it, including, obviously, its current foe, Skorupi.

Icarus

When the pokeball hit the already fainted Stunky, there was nothing the pokemon could do to fight the spheric prison. THe ball hit on Stunky's belly, opening it released a beam of red light, sucking Stunky inside of it, catching it inside. The ball fell to the ground shaking for a few momments, stopping suddenly with the distinctive tone every pokeball made when their job was done, the Stunky had been caught!

Pokemon Caught: Stunky, Male, Bold nature, around level 5

Kaiser

Kaiser smiled as he saw the Mareep leaving, there was no reason why to stop it, it was not like he wanted to catch it so, he let the sheep go back to anywhere it had come. The boy turned to Gible, whi had just finished the berry he offered previously "let's go Gible, we have work to do" he said, if there was something he learnt from that battle, it was that Gible's movepool was really limitated right now, he had to teach the pokemon at least one more move before the tournament at Pring Town. Gible noticed his trainer's face had turned to a serious grin, confused the pokemon only nodded and followed him.

After walking for soem time, they reached a clearing, enough space to practice, but also, enough targets to practice on. Kaiser took his pokedex, aiming the black device at his pokemon, he realized Gible's next move would give him a great advantage attack wise if Gible could master it on time. "well, Gible, lets start your training" said Kaiser with a smile. Reading the pokedex info on the move Dragon Rage, he explained the process to Gible. Gible nodded and prepared to use the attack. Concentrating all his energy in his mouth, a small orb of fire started forming, growing as Gible concentrated more, but when Gible prepared to launch the atatck, the ball dissipated, leaving nothing to launch for the pokemon. "don't worry, we have time" said Kaiser, encouraging his pokemon not to give up trying.

"Yes!" Icarus ran over and picked up the pokeball."Welcome to the team..Buttface. Nah.. That's too mean. I'll find another name for you." He pocketed the ball and ran for the nearest pokemon center. pushing aside the glass double-doors, he reached the front desk.

Nurse Joy's familiar, cheerful voice rang out.Good evening! Welcome to the Pokémon Center. Would you like to rest your Pokémon? Dear god, what's that smell?" The nurse covered her nose.

Icarus smiled and sent out the sleeping Wing-wings, along with the unconscious Stunky. He helped nurse Joy lift them onto a stretcher and bring them to the back. Leaving them to rest, Icarus walked to the pokemart section to buy a few potions. With the eighty dollars he had brought, he was only able to afford four potions. He put the bottles in his backpack. The smell was still lingering in the air. Just then, Icarus realised the smell was coming from him. Probably from the Stunky. He coughed, and went to take a bath in one of the spare rooms.

----------------------

A while later, Wing-wings woke up. He looked around his surroundings. Where was he? The sterile white walls reminded him of the lab. Machines were beeping, and someone was tenderly touching his wing. He stared straight at the Chansey, who seemed to smile."Star-starly- Starly-ly?" The Chansey nodded and finished the treatment. Wing-wings fluttered upwards and grinned. Good as new. This journey wasn't as scary as he had though it would be.

The Stunky shook himself awake, dazed. He was really pissed. After being beaten up, he was now in an unknown place, probably with the name 'Buttface'. He got up and growled, before seeing a Chansey tending to his injuries. They were mostly bruises, with one broken bone. Good thing the Starly hadn't slashed or stabbed him with anything. The Starly sat across him, chirping happily."Star! Starly-ly-ly-starly star!" The Stunky groaned. It had been caught. Grumbling, he got up to find Icarus, with Starly following close behind.

Icarus dried himself with a towel and put on his clothes. The smell somehow only lingered on him. His clothes were clean. The smell was still detectable, but weaker now. He heard a tapping from the door. Opening it, the Stunky stormed in and sat down at his feet. Wing-wings followed close behind. "Alright Stunky. Since I'm not that much of a jerk, I won't name you Buttface. Maybe something cooler. Like...Hmm.. Ah screw it. Welcome to the team, Grim." The Stunky scoffed. The nickname wasn't as bad as Buttface, but couldn't be considered cool either."GODDAMIT GRIM, IT'S EITHER THIS OR BUTTFACE. MAKE UP YOUR MIND." Grim stood unfazed and nodded."Alright, sorry for blowing up. lets go!"

Icarus sent out both pokemon at once, and stood on the route they had been on a while ago."Alright, I'm going to teach you two new moves. He picked up a chopped log he had borrowed from someone and put it vertical on the ground."Wing-wings, slash it with your wings." Wing-wings nodded and charged for it. It twirled and struck it with it's wing. A small dent appeared and the log fell over."Not good enough. Try again."

Grim watched the scene. He had grown slightly more fond of the two. He still was angry, but decided that nothing good would come from holding grudges.

Edited by Melomancer

((I'm going for another event if that's okay.))

Alv walked a few metres and placed a Clefairy PokéDoll down on the ground, he backed away and turned to Flots. "I want you to work on your accuracy with Water Gun. Aim for the doll." Flots shot out a gush of water, however, it missed and hit a nearby tree instead. He tried a few more times but with no luck. "Flots, imagine it's that Ledyba we were fighting earlier on, it'll help." Alv instructed. Flots smiled, oh how fun it would be to thrash that Ledyba again. He tried once more but failed and instead went through the forest. Suddenly, a splash was heard followed by a growl (lowering Flots' attack); they paused in fear and waited for the Pokémon they had just hit to come out.

Event

(Just a picture for imagination)

Edited by BeardedKumquat

Spinarak was launched a little from the Uproar and skidded backward. He was extrememly unhappy now, but Larien reminded him again that it wasn't their fight. His look seemed to say the opposite. That Spinda had attacked them too. But Larien held steadfast.

Cleffa had definitely been launched backward, even being behind Larien at the time. When her trainer was knocked over, the force had taken Cleffa back. Far. She didn't even have time to shout before she landed. The clumps of grass shielded her from seeing anywhere where her trainer might've been. The baby pokemon ran in circles for a bit, looking around frantically before stopping and starting to cry. It was lost.

Meanwhile, Larien had noticed Cleffa gone once she had stood back up. Spinarak too, though he was also concerned with the Spinda still around. He wanted to just fire off a Poison Sting at it. Teach it a lesson. Or String Shot it and prevent it from moving. Either one would work. "Cleffa!" Larien called, looking around. "Dang it!" She said under her breath, glaring a bit at the Spinda. "Spinarak..." Spinarak perked up a bit. Would he get the chance?

Zein pondered what to do, after having his Duskull paralyzed. It was repeatedly falling to the ground, just to get back up again, stopping in the middle of its jagged movement patterns. The Shroomish looked satisfied with itself. Suddenly, Zein had an idea. If Duskull couldn't get close to the Sandshrew, he would have to do it for him.

"Duskull!" he said, "Return!"

The beam of red light absorbed the Duskull back into the Pokeball. Maybe he didn't like it in there. He threw the Pokeball which contained Duskull directly at the Shroomish, as if he were going to catch it.

"Now come back out, Duskull, with a Night Shade!"

The Duskull popped out right on top of the Shroomish's head. He began charging one Night Shade in each hand, and was coming down straight to the sides of the Shroomish's face.

"Alright Wing-wings, one more time!" Wing-wings slashed at the log again. This time, the scratch was more obvious. He set the log upright and watched as Wing-wing's wings wing-attacked the log. The log shattered this time, weakened by the force of Wing-wing's attacks. Sighing, Icarus sat down on the ground. "No no no.. Not like that. That was basically just hitting the log till it broke. You have to make a cut. A clean cut. Like a slashing motion. He tossed Grim the shattered log."Demonstrate how you slash stuff." Grim slashed it in mid air and the log hit the ground cleanly in two.

Clearly impressed, Wing-wings tried again to attack the log. Finally, he slashed it with so much force that the entire upper half of the log was sent flying. Grinning, Icarus ran over and hugged Wing-wings."Good job! It could still use some polishing up, but you've got the gist of it." He picked up the small bird and put him on his shoulder. Bending down, he scooped up a surprised Grim in his arms and walked off in search of someone to battle.

Walking further, he came across the people he had seen in the lab earlier apparently having some trouble with a Spinda. "Hey guys! Need any help?" He called. Grim hopped out of his arms and stood ready for battle, stepping forward bravely.

Dana let go of Skorupi to cover his ears, but she was ready for the attack this time. She jumped off Dana's arm and braced herself against the ground. Once the Spinda stopped, she jumped forward and fired a Poison Sting at it, spraying a few on either side in case it tried to dodge again. Dana stumbled to a standing position, bag clutched in both hands. Someone from behind him asked if he needed help. "I...I think we're fine?" He glanced down at Skorupi, who huffed and nodded. "Yeah." He frowned. The Spinda was probably going to use Uproar again, and they didn't have any defence against the attack - Skorupi couldn't dodge it, since it was sound-based. "Uh, I hope, at least."

Larien noticed one of the kids from the lab come over with the Starly. He had asked if they needed help. Dana didn't. That was obviously- yet, Spinarak was a bit disappointed. "Have you seen a Cleffa around here? The Spinda's attack seems to have knocked her away from here..." She told the boy while noticing the Stunky. "She's one of my newly caught pokemon and we haven't found her..."

Spinarak moved a bit closer to where Skorupi was, eyeing Stunky for a second. He wasn't going to let some skunk take his battle if his friend needed help. "Spinarak spin!" The spider called, cheering on Skorupi from the sideline. He was ready to aid in his own String Shot or Poison Sting if needed- maybe even a Scary Face. Wouldn't take too much.

Alv

Buizel's Water Gun managed to hit a sleeping Slaking. Annoyed it had been awoken, Slaking roared in the direction the attack came, but being lazy as it was, it only turned around to continue sleeping, but as it didn, it hit a tree which rumbled wildly, hitting the barnches of the next tree and so on, creating a domino effect up to the tree where a Dedenne was sleeping, knocking the pokemon off the tree, the same tree Buizel was using as practice. The small pokemon, watchign how wet the tree's surrounding were, figured that what had knocked it off the was this Buizel. Annoyed the pokemon launched itself against the Buizel, without making so much of a sound before doing so and landed a Tackle on the pokemon's stomach, hitting it back at its trainer's feet.

Zein

((Just to be clear, getting Duskull in and out of its pokeball does not cure it from Paralisis))

Shroomish watched how theboy tried to trick it, using the pokeball to send the ghost just above its head. But it was prepared this time, and as soon as the Duskull appeared on its head, Shroomish began to concentrate on its attack. The Night Shade surrounded the mushroom pokemon, but instead or releasing a loud cry from Shroomish, the Shadows started to glow with a light green light and it was Duskull who cried out in pain. The Ghost pokemon was forced to let go off his attack and as Shroomish was free, it fell on the ground, with an evil grin on its face. The mushroom had used Duskull's Nigh Shade as a mean to reach the pokemon and drain its health more directly, dealing a lot more damage than it did before, that would make that pokemon think twice before atacking it again.

Dana

Spinda continued walking/standing there until it saw the Skorupi attacking again. The pokemon tried to dodge the ttack the best it could, but even when it managed to dodge the ones coming straight at it, the ones aimed to its side hit it, forcing Spinda to shout out loud, continueing with this scream its Uproar attack, creating large waves of ear piercing sound that would damge the Skorupi. Although, when it was done, Spinda panted, heavily, holding its arm with a sad face, it had been poisoned by the scorpion's attack and was already feeling its effects.

Kaiser

"one more time" said Kaiser. A tired but willing Gible nodded, concentrating his energy in his mouth, a small orbof fire started forming, slowly growing, the energy took all of the space inGible's mouth ebfore turning blue and small yellow lightnings stated circling around it. "great Gible, now try shooting it at that tree!" caleld his trainer. Gible turned to the appointed target and moving his head a little back, he released the orb of energy, shooting it at the tree, but as it flew towards its target, the energy started to weaken, slowly getting smaller and smaller until it finally was not bigger than a golf ball and manage to barely leave a scroch mark on the large tree it was supposed to hit. "well... guess you still need some practice" said the trainer. Taking a pouch filled with berries, Kaiser took a handfull of Oran Berries and gave them to Gible so he could recover some of his energy. "go ahead, eat them, you need some rest, we'llc ontinue when you're ready" he said, letting the small land shark relax as he ate.

Edited by RyuKaiser

Zein frownedd. Up close tactics wouldn't work. Zein COULD attack from far away, but, that could give the Shroomish a chance more of a chance to dodge. He could have Curly help, but he might have still been a bit weak, from having been caught. it would take a while for the potion to finish its work. What to do, what to do....

Zein looked at his Sandshrew, who simply curled up in a defense curl. He picked the little Sandshrew up.

"That's it Curly!" he said, "you're a genius."

"Shrew?" said Curly.

"Duskull!" called Zein, "return, once again!"

Zein then threw the Pokeball at Shroomish, specifically making sure to tell his Duskull to stay inside its Pokeball.

"Charge up your Night Shade inside the Pokeball!" he called, "And when you're ready come out, make sure it's fast, so if he tries to run, it will bullet straight toward him!"

The Duskull obeyed, making sure to come out, with two Night Shades ready, one per hand, and since Zein's aim was off, he was about five feet from the Shroomish. He attempted bulleted it with the Night Shades, sending them blasting forward, straight for the Shroomish's eyes, so they would cloud its vision.

"No, I haven't seen it. I'll go help you look. Wing-wings, look over there. Grim, you go there." He pointed to two patches of grass a distance away. Walking to his own patch, he called for the cleffa." Cleffa! Where are you? I'm here to help. Say something if you hear me!"

Wing-wings searched through the grass. The Cleffa had to be around here somewhere. It couldn't have gone far. Determined to find the most pokemon, he kept on going, cutting down tufts of grass with his wing-attack. It seemed to be improving, and he had soon cleared a path through the foliage. Hopefully, he wouldn't piss off any wild pokemon.

Grim scratched the grass, cutting it down. Unlike Wing-wings, he wasn't afraid to disturb anything. He charged through the grass, oblivious to anyone around him. He let out a spray of poison gas, attempting to smoke out the Cleffa.

Event

Alv was fascinated by the Dedenne, he did need an electric Pokémon and he was determined to catch it. Flots stepped forward to face it, but Alv pushed him aside. "You're a water Pokémon, you can't face an electric." He told him. "Let me handle this." Alv walked towards the Dedenne and laid his Poffin Case onto the ground. "Hey there buddy, sorry about disturbing you, we were just trying to train peacefully; we don't wanna hurt you." He handed the creature four poffins each with a different flavor. "I'm not sure which one you'd like but... Have all of them just in case."

Edited by BeardedKumquat