TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Oh dear. blink.gif I didn't realize the Arum was also the Corpse Lily--I thought it was just an unusual-looking flower. And I sent one out to someone . . . . <hides>

I'm sure no one minds, I always thought they were pretty neat myself, even if they do stink. lol

Oh noo, those two adorable little Valentine's Day hatchlings are sick! D=

Oh noo, those two adorable little Valentine's Day hatchlings are sick! D=

Tj's are /always/ sick. Dont worry, even if they die, he brings them back. All of his dragons have crazy high views tongue.gif

My bat plant just matured. Cute! laugh.gif

I still haven't gotten a sunflower seed (and they are yummy!) I seem to be coded to get hyacinths and hibiscus. I don't know what else I may be missing. The ??? grows up into a really pretty flower.

I just planted a Bat seed, but I can't tell where it planted, exactly. Can you show me what the seed and the plant look like?

JUST FOR REPEAT INFO: CLICK THE CALENDAR AT THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF EVERY FORUM PAGE. iT WILL GIVE YOU THE TIMES OF RELEASE, ETC AND EVENT

OOPS, I didn't mean for it to be THAT big!

Edited by Husky51

If anybody wants to send me a flower with a cheesy love line, I'll send one back! <3

I sent you one with a Romeo and Juliet quote! 8D

it was actually pretty fun xd.png

The dragon sprites look lovely. I can't wait to see the adults!

The plant sprites are quite beautiful too. I just sent a bunch to some random users, so hopefully I'll get one or two in return!

Does anyone have a really deep-red rose?

I need someone to send me one with a DW quote on it because I'm a huge nerd xd.png

Also, I thought the rarest plant was the red/yellow/blue dragon headed one?

Tj's are /always/ sick. Dont worry, even if they die, he brings them back. All of his dragons have crazy high views tongue.gif

Oh phew! That's good! :3

Does anyone have a really deep-red rose?

I need someone to send me one with a DW quote on it because I'm a huge nerd xd.png

Also, I thought the rarest plant was the red/yellow/blue dragon headed one?

Don't have one yet, but I do have a few roses still growing, one of them might be red.

Bat seems to also be rare

Edited by Lady_DragonRider

Shouting is rude... sad.gif

Can't wait to see what the adults look like. biggrin.gif

Agreed, on both counts biggrin.gif

Shouting is rude... sad.gif

Can't wait to see what the adults look like. biggrin.gif

It wasn't intended as a shout, even though it was a bit larger than I intended. It was merely a large sign so that others wouldn't miss it...

Thank you for your comment, anyway, Happy Valentines Day to you... wink.gif

It wasn't intended as a shout, even though it was a bit larger than I intended. It was merely a large sign so that others wouldn't miss it...

I don't think it was aimed at your post (it was the all capitals one smile.gif ).

Oooh, I just planted a mushroom seed! biggrin.gif

I thought mushrooms grew from spores, but I'm happy to see what this mythological mushroom 'seedling' looks like! :3

Did not mean you. smile.gif Helping is great.

This flower event is fantastic. biggrin.gif I really enjoy growing the flowers and sending them out to random people. Though I tend to put some rather lame but funny pick up lines in the messages if I can. I hope everyone I send to enjoys them!

I also manged to send a flower to someone who got one of my Halloween dragons last year. Boy was that a surprise! biggrin.gif

WHAT IS THE RAREST PLANT!!!!!!???????

ANSWER ME THIS TIME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I doubt there is a rarest one. If there is, we really have no idea which it is. If it makes you happy, consider it the one you haven't gotten yet.

ahhh.. bat flower.. I need one. didn't realize how rare it was going to be and sent my only one off LOL.

* edit... anyone else have red mini-roses that contain a single blue rose in the middle of the bunch? Mine just matured and that blue just sticks out ROFL.

Edited by WraithZephyr

Is there any sort of flower guide anywhere? xd.png

Thanks to everyone who's sent me flowers! I've been trying to send back as much as possible. c:

~Feathers

Waiting for TJ's hatchlings to grow up kills me every time. Only 36 more hours... D:

Oooooh I wonder what the spriter alts will look like ohmy.gif I kind of went snooping on birdzgoboom's scroll and their eggs have a lovely light blue instead of red. I foresee pretties. :3

(Are the spriters' babies safeguarded? I'd suppose so, but still... wouldn't want to kill them!)

Edited by Orlageddon

It lasts all week ^^

sweet!! :3 i was worried i'd have to keep checking mobile while i was out lol too many plans this weekend!