TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I read a lot in this forum, but still have a question. Will we keep the garden and the flowers we grew after the event is over or do we only keep the ones we got send with a message?

Yeah, I really want to know this. I've barely sent any flowers in fear of that I'll have an almost-empty bed when this thing is done. Maybe if the flowers took less time to grow... wink.gif

I read a lot in this forum, but still have a question. Will we keep the garden and the flowers we grew after the event is over or do we only keep the ones we got send with a message?

I'll like to know too! There are some flowers in my garden that I particularly like but are rather rare, so if we're not keeping the garden I'll rather send them to others to appreciate sad.gif

I am collecting seeds much faster than the flowers are growing:

user posted image

And of course, there is no way to plant the new seeds until I can free up some room:

user posted image

Come on, grow, grow, grow! wink.gif

I'll like to know too! There are some flowers in my garden that I particularly like but are rather rare, so if we're not keeping the garden I'll rather send them to others to appreciate sad.gif

I think it would be nice if this event will never stop xd.png

It's a nice way to PM those that haven't a forum account! If seeds would spawn only into the event page I think that it would be feasible.

This event is fun i love growing flowers and sending them out to random people, i only have received 1 flower but its pretty lol

This is the greatest event ever. smile.gif I am having so much fun gifting flowers to everyone! I hope I can fill up my garden!

I cant wait for these flowers to grow! I gifted my Biter plant, now I hope I can get another seed to keep in my garden for after the event is over!

Anyone else wish that when you click on one of your full grown flowers to send it it showed all of your full grown flowers on the send page to save you the fun of trying to figure out which are full grown and which are almost?

On a lighter note - finally got one of the Bat seeds and my Sunflower grew (refuses to send her sunflowers)

As you send plants to people the space is filled by a random seed.

Come to think of it, not only can I send as many plants as I want, but if I grow all of my plants on the last day and then send them all off, then I can arrange my garden full of new seeds to show off the plants really nicely.

Will they grow all the way after the event is done, if they are seedlings at the close of the event?

Whoops I clicked on the box for the flower that somebody sent me stating there there was an inappropriate message and in fact there wasn't. Sorry about that. I thought it said that if you wanted to send the message back to them you click on the box. So ignore looking into it my bad. sad.gif

Whoops I clicked on the box for the flower that somebody sent me stating there there was an inappropriate message and in fact there wasn't. Sorry about that. I thought it said that if you wanted to send the message back to them you click on the box. So ignore looking into it my bad. sad.gif

I did the same thing with the first one I got! LOL. It definitely wasn't inappropriate!

This event has been a lot of fun. DC does an awesome job with the holidays!

I'm really enjoying this gardening event! I'll have to visit my page more often so my flowers will mature. I received a flower from one of my FB friends which was a nice surprise! It would be fun to have this event last into Autumn.

I really, really like this event - although Valentine is not my favorite "time" of the year, this is great!

I am sending flowers to random people, to some who ask for, and to the breeders of my Valentine Dragons, because I really like some of the lineages. And having the possibility to send little messages with those flowers is so much fun to me. tongue.gif (And I as well got so many pretty flowers - thank you tou everyone who sent me one! smile.gif )

And I like the new dragons as well - some more colours, not just different shadings of pink, that's nice. (Although I really like last year's Valentines as well, and being capable to collect them without limit is great.) I spent some time in getting nice codes, and I finally ended up with "topar", which I think is nice wink.gif

So thanks to TJ and spriters to this awesome event which is definitly making my day smile.gif

Edited by NightEagle

So far I have sent 34 flowers and cards! smile.gif This event is fun thank you TJ and Spriters! Happy 15th DC!

5d 15h left to see the adults. I want them nowww :c Mine will hatch tomorrow...

Anyways I'm enjoying the event so far ^^ My garden is already full, oops. <.< I just adore the orchids, hyacinths and-- ok actually all the flowers. Mushrooms not much, some have a little too bright colors for my eyes. Aaaanyways I wonder what will happen after the event is over - will we keep the garden or only the recieved messages. I'd love both.

Edited by Light Concorde

I love the gardening event! It is so much fun to send the flowers and to receive flowers. It is a wonderful way to meet new folks. I only wish my flowers would grow MUCH FASTER so I could send more. I am now waiting...and waiting...and waiting...for some flowers to mature so I can send them out. HURRY UP AND GROW!!!

Do you keep the flowers in your garden after the event?

Know some try to grow a full collection in their garden...