TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Do you keep the flowers in your garden after the event?

Know some try to grow a full collection in their garden...

Wondering the same thing. I (and the same can be said for almost everyone) am not a well-known user, so I've only received one flower -- none of mine have matured yet, but I'm already debating on whether I actually want to send any of them, or whether I just want to hoard them. xd.png So pretty. Eh, I'll probably end up just sending the duplicates...

Edited by digipup

Wondering the same thing. I (and the same can be said for almost everyone) am not a well-known user, so I've only received one flower -- none of mine have matured yet, but I'm already debating on whether I actually want to send any of them, or whether I just want to hoard them. xd.png So pretty. Eh, I'll probably end up just sending the duplicates...

A lot of people use the 'Random User' option. I bet a lot will go to your account.

Happy Valentine's Day

But there is a problem...it is easy to click the report button accidentally. So sometime you report somebody but actually you didn't mean to it.Anyone else have the same trouble?

Maybe move the button to another place will be better?

Does anyone know the name of the big flat looking flower? I know in real life it is one of the biggest flowers in the world! At least I think so. ohmy.gif

Man, the artists around here are great! These flowers are wonderful! I'm totally enjoying this event! And those whiskered baby dragons! Beautiful! smile.gif

I'm really having fun with the growing & sending flower event!

Thanks TJ and flower spriters!

I really want to keep my mushrooms, but I am not sure if the plot will still be there to look at after the event ends. Would anyone be willing to exchange mushrooms with me? I currently have a mature purple, and a green that should grow up today.

Sorry, I haven't been able to locate any concrete info on the event.

How many flower types/variants are there?

How frequently do the seeds drop?

Thanks,

-paradoxangel

Does anyone know the name of the big flat looking flower? I know in real life it is one of the biggest flowers in the world! At least I think so. ohmy.gif

I think it might be the Corpse Flower. Not sure of the real name, but it smells like a corpse.

Do you keep the flowers in your garden after the event?

Know some try to grow a full collection in their garden...

The answer to your question would really come in handy, but it frustratingly seems as though we're not gonna get it for some time. dry.gif

Rafflesia is the one your thinking of, second largest. smile.gif

(the Titan Arum or Corpse Lilly is the Largest)

How long will this flower event last?

click the calendar in the upper right corner of any forum page

I really want to keep my mushrooms, but I am not sure if the plot will still be there to look at after the event ends. Would anyone be willing to exchange mushrooms with me? I currently have a mature purple, and a green that should grow up today.

Sending flowers is fun, you can request the ones you want at this link http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=804487 This event is just so much fun!

Been sending duplicates to randoms. I keep getting a lot of the same three plants (finally got something different when I got an iris seed).

Now...I don't like how my Biter plant is looking at one of my ??? plants...

No! You can't nom on that! Bad Biter, Bad!

Well I send out ALL my grown flowers. I wish they grew faster but I can't complain too much. tongue.gif

The hatchlings are gorgeous, can't wait til they grow up!

Rafflesia is the one your thinking of, second largest.

(the Titan Arum or Corpse Lilly is the Largest)

Technically, even though the Titan Arum appears to be the largest flower and can be considered as such, it's actually made up of hundreds of smaller blooms. It's basically a bunch of little flowers. The Rafflesia is the largest single bloom flower in the world.