TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I'm curious... If I collect seeds up until the very end of the event and plant them last minute, will the plants remain as seedlings after the event ends or will visiting my garden then show the full plant?

I'll have to collect as many seeds as I can to fill my garden and still send plants to everyone I want to! I love this event, lots of fun and wonderful designs.

Thank you TJ and the artists! :-)

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

I've been a little slow collecting seeds and I"m trying to get flowers out to the people that helped me get Tan x Sweetlings. And just see all the flowers. I've a mystery one but I haven't seen the bat one yet. Though I've gotten a few shrooms xd.png

/glee so much!

http://www.dragcave.net/lineage/NfWsZ

Ahahah, I loved that event :)

It's my first event XD

I got the new v-day eggs, one has a funny code (I think): Gxnor. It would be a good name (?) lol.

I'm curious... If I collect seeds up until the very end of the event and plant them last minute, will the plants remain as seedlings after the event ends or will visiting my garden then show the full plant?

I'll have to collect as many seeds as I can to fill my garden and still send plants to everyone I want to!

I love this event, lots of fun and wonderful designs.

Thank you TJ and the artists!  :-)

As you send plants to people the space is filled by a random seed.

Sent my first flower off this morning and added my eggs to fansites. Now all I have to do is sit on my hands and wait.

unsure.gif

Oh no... I lost my Titan Arum. I can't remember where I planted it. dry.gif

And I have a very curious plant growing that looks an awful lot like a Sundew but I know it isn't because I've only just picked one up this morning T_T Anyone have an idea what that is? Because I keep losing track of my plants and have no idea what it is.

so can we breed Valentine dragons all year around.

You can - however, breeding them at any other time of the Year will result in the Partner's breed of egg (or no egg at all)

You can not get a Valentine's egg out of season

Awesome! Now if I can just get them to grow faster... biggrin.gif

I've been playing a bit more than a year now (yay me!) and I gots ta say, this is the best event so far. I love all the flowers! And I still can't believe they included a Raffelesia... you'd need to cover it in Febreze if you wanted to give one for Valentines Day! laugh.gif

I'm going to send away all my flowers that aren't dragon-themed... I think I want a whole garden of dragon-heads and biters. So I'll keep watch here, in case anyone asks for something I have!

Thank you boodles to TJ and the spriters (does that sound like a swing band name to anyone else?) for all their work on this event!

BTW, if anyone could spare a mushroom for Evilminion, you would probably make her whole week. wink.gif

TJ says the event ends at midnight on the 21st... does that mean the end of the 20th or the end of the 21st?

Loving the garden event ^ ^

I only wish there was a section that showed ones you've sent... I'd like to see how many I've sent off... but it's ok

<3 to every one who has sent me a flower or mushroom they are beautiful!

Is that right? Because it looks to me like the spot is filled by the next seed you plant...

Hmm, I keep hearing about this ??? but I have no idea what it is or looks like wink.gif

Interesting event, very nice. Thanks all who helped out smile.gif

TJ says the event ends at midnight on the 21st... does that mean the end of the 20th or the end of the 21st?

It's always good to check the forum calender if you're not sure. The last day for the event is the 20th, so the absolute last minute to plant and catch seeds is 11:59 pm on the 20th cave time.

Black Flower: "Valar Morghulis"

I still need this message smile.gif I will reply with a flower of mine to everybody will sent one these quotes, thankyou very much and Happy valentines!

thankyou to everybody sent me the previously ones!

EDITED:

thankyou djengis and Mystyc, Jon really didn't know nothing!

Thank you very much Evilminion, you've found a great color combination for the Lannister motto!

ainisarie thankyou you, too. It's the italian version of The Lord of The Rings, when Elrond gives the sword to Aragorn.

Edited by Naruhina_94

I read a lot in this forum, but still have a question. Will we keep the garden and the flowers we grew after the event is over or do we only keep the ones we got send with a message?