TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Yes, michelle, that is what another member said way back on page 116 that they got from TJ. TJ later came in here and verified that statement.

At midnight DC time, the event is over and the gardens will be gone and only our cards and flowers will be kept....

Edited by Husky51

Um, which timezone is DC time again? ._.

Eastern Standard Time. (There's 2 hours left in the event.)

oh no! well thanks everyone! I wish we had a one-day extension of no new seeds but getting to finish growing and sending flowers but it's too late now. They're on EST so that means... 2 hours.

My Lily of the valley just matured. Anyone have one they want to trade for it. (Trade complete)

Thanks - marrto biggrin.gif

Edited by dapstccg

Eastern Standard Time. (There's 2 hours left in the event.)

Ah, that's what I thought, but I read something conflicting. Thanks happy.gif

Dimar, check your profile time, my says that it ends in 1 hour +/-...

EDIT, wait a minute, I'm not taking into consideration Daylight Saving time change,

We do have 2 hrs left... my error.

blink.gif

Edited by Husky51

Sending mine out by the loads. Don't want any to go to waste. Mine always have a fishbowl pot btw

I just sent out the last of my flowers to random users. Thank you all for the great event, I had lots of fun reading the messages. You all are great people to play this game with.

Have a bunch of rare seeds, can't plant them because they wont grow before midnight sadly.

Thank you TJ for the wonderful event, and of course the spriters for the dragon! smile.gif

I cleared my garden of all the blooms too. Wish I could have kept one of each flower in the garden display; I was going to have a fully blooming garden full of rampant flowers till I saw someone post that the gardens were vanishing.

I don't suppose all of the remaining planted seeds can be sent out as random plants to folks? I just got a venus flytrap seed, would love to know someone got what I planted.

My messages typically said "Receiving a flower is such a delight; hope this plant suits you all right! :-)" and had my name on them since I'm not an anonymous sender.

Thanks so much TJ and the artists, this was really fun!

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

If you've gotten a flower with a message like "enjoy your fishbowl/snowman/dragon" it's from me!!

hahahaha, got a Bat about an hour ago and now a mini Rose seed. Went ahead and planted them...

And my last grown flower is gone with a fitting message - which I can't recall but it was something like: The Last Flower I will ever send before the event ends - enjoy!

everything should just auto-grow this last hour so we can get the last ones sent out. smile.gif

I'm done unless a few more manage to grow. /sigh

Man that dragon head I caught this morning is just taunting me as it grows. I doubt it'll be full grown by the end. I hope that nearly full grown sunflower will bloom, though. I know none of the others will be able to grow up. D:

everything should just auto-grow this last hour so we can get the last ones sent out. smile.gif

I'm done unless a few more manage to grow. /sigh

I poured Miracle-Gro on mine. I don't think it's going to work on the bat tho.

It ends tonight, FluffyPillow.

I have one lonely last flower growing in my garden. I hope it grows up in time to send someone. I planted it about noon today, then stopped planting seeds.

I just wanted to thank TJ, the spriters, and anyone else that helped with the event! I also want to thank EVERYONE that sent me flowers that I wanted and needed ='3 This was my first Valentine's Event (better yet first Valentine's Day on DC,) and I'm just so happy I could be around for it! I'm glad I could send flowers to people and it was fun to send fun messages to people, and even funner/more fun to receive the fun messages! x3

This was a great event, thank you! Can't wait to see the future events that are to come! ^^/