TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I'm done for the day, see ya all tomorrow when I get back from my Dr's appt.

Hah, I know I shouldn't but I feel like such a cheater! So many people keep asking for Dragon's Breaths, Bats, and Dragon Heads, and I have at least 2 of each, about half of which people gave me just to be nice. If only I had any of my own left--I'd be giving them to anyone who just asked nicely.

Oh, and since I know Venus Fly Traps are also pretty popular I'll let everyone know that I have a couple grown ones that I'm willing to give away instead of swap. Oh, and a Dragon's Breath. Plus a lot more but I'm not going to list them all xd.png

Trying my best to complete the flower event. I thought I would be able to keep the ones in the garden too. I can trade mathcing flowers. I have a large majority on the flowers in my garden. I have both of the Sun-Seekers and waiting for my Venus Fly trap to grow. Just ask and you shall receive. The only one I haven't gotten yet is the dragon head and dandelion. Thank you all.

@Sky...

Don't get me wrong, I think all of the Angels are beautiful, I just like the shadings and color of the Black one a little bit better...

Lol and literally the only thing that changed on mine was the body color. xd.png the red and gold are exactly the same as the original sprite |D

If anyone wants to send me flowers send me corpse flowers and carnivorous flora 8D omnomnom

Lol and literally the only thing that changed on mine was the body color. xd.png the red and gold are exactly the same as the original sprite |D

If anyone wants to send me flowers send me corpse flowers and carnivorous flora 8D omnomnom

I sent you one (along with at least half the site probably xd.png). Hope you like it!

And wow, it was so obvious yet I never truly noticed you just changed the white to black.... Huh. Oh, wait, excuse me--"off-white" to black.

What's the closest thing to a luck dragon do we have on here? Got a job interview tomorrow. Whoop!

*rubs Radiant Angel's belly*

What's the closest thing to a luck dragon do we have on here? Got a job interview tomorrow. Whoop!

*rubs Radiant Angel's belly*

Oh my, I have one too. Good luck!

*hugs dragons for luck*

I am absolutely in love with these dragons. My favorite V-day's dragons so far!

there are so manyy flowers i didn't get. but the event is so much fun! i want so thank all people sending me an flower. I HAVE SOME FLOWERS LEFT TO GIVE THEM AWAY. JUST WRITE ME A PN.

(to anybody who still want to send some flowers, my scrollname is valfare)

If anyone has extra flowers I'd love to get some of them!

Today is the last day for the event.

Edited by 16anumber

I'm going to miss being able to send flowers with little messages. sad.gif

I've really enjoyed getting nice eggs and sending the breeder a quick flower thank you message right in the cave. It takes no time at all for me to send, and no time at all for them to read, and we can both go right back to what we were doing. (:

from TJ:

(it will end February 21 at 0:00).

So, just wondering. If you plant a flower 2 hours before midnight, it's likely a waste of time? (since it won't grow up, I mean.)

Love the flowers and messages, just wish I could have kept the garden. wink.gif

Fantastic flower event, I am loving it!

I was stuck in work last night and couldn't get online much to check, I woke up today to my dead Valentine ; ;

If anyone wants to send me flowers to cheer me up, I'd appreciate anything purple.

Oh wow, the dragons for this event were gorgeous, and I am LOVING the flower mini game, I wish it would go on for the whole month! That being said... Can someone please send me a dragon's head? smile.gif I have a dragon's head to send back to the first person to do so! -Thank you!!

I'm also in need of breath, bats and biters. Thanks smile.gif

Edited by Danse

LOVE the dragons, and LOVE the minigame! Especially being able to send individual messages is so great!

Even though people's tastes of what is appropriate may vary, the option to delete/report them covers that nicely. And being able to just send around cheer with a personalized little message is wonderful! smile.gif

THANK YOU, TJ and all the artists, who gave us this wonderful event! biggrin.gif

Just randomly sent out all the flowers I had that had grown overnight. xd.png I am gonna miss growing flowers. This event was absolutely wonderful. I've had so much fun helping people get all the flowers they needed to complete their collections.

I just looked at my own collection and was actually surprised to see how many thank you flowers I actually received. :3 Put a really big smile on my face to see how many people I helped! ^.^

TJ, spriters, thank you so so much for this absolutely wonderful event!

Thanks TJ, artists and everyone who was in this event, it was fun. Hope there are more events like this in the future.

Woooo! Just gave away my garden! Now regrowing an army of little hyacinths and hibiscus. laugh.gif

Woooo! Just gave away my garden! Now regrowing an army of little hyacinths and hibiscus. laugh.gif

lol! laugh.gif Hibiscus, Hyacinths and Orchids all at one point attacked me "like the plague" XDDD Not sure if it's the same for you right now!