TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I just sent everything that was in my garden to random people. This was a fun event, I will be looking forward to next years event.

On the tall green pot, is that the Hero of Mind symbol from Homestuck? It looks similar.

I don't know 'homeseeker' from adam, lol, but wow...

This is the first time I've really looked close-up at the different vases. I always thought that the tall red one had flames and the round white one had a happy face, but just thought that all the others had mere marks on them... lol

Many thanks to the people who put the event together, and all the awesome guys and gals who sent me flowers! This is the most fun I've had on DC since, well, the snow fort event... this has been a great DC Holiday season for sure! biggrin.gif <333

I love the new dragons and the gifting event - I wish we could have a garden of all the flowers once it is over!

If anyone has a dragon head flower to spare, I'd love to have one. I gave all mine away - but that wasn't one I received. Please and thanks! smile.gif (scroll: smilygirl)

Many thanks to the people who put the event together, and all the awesome guys and gals who sent me flowers! This is the most fun I've had on DC since, well, the snow fort event... this has been a great DC Holiday season for sure! biggrin.gif <333

I agree, except that, in keeping with the usual DC tradition, somehow, each Event manages to impossibly beat the last, with each successive 'best ever' excelling the previous, even though one really can't see how...

Is it just me, or is everyone getting good seeds at the last minute? blink.gif

Lol, not me - and mine aren't growing anywhere near fast enough to meet demand, lol.

I agree, except that, in keeping with the usual DC tradition, somehow, each Event manages to impossibly beat the last, with each successive 'best ever' excelling the previous, even though one really can't see how...

My favorite Halloween event (favorite event ever, really) was the Haunted House, and all Halloweens since have been disappointing to me... but I agree 100% with regards to Valentine and Christmas events xd.png

Seems like it.

Had no roses up till now - and just got three rose seeds... Not going to see those grow up, I'm afraid...

Yep. I just got a dragons head and it will not grow up before midnight

Yeah, i only got 1 dragon head during the weekend, and yesterday i got one seed, and i got another today blink.gif I'm still trying to trade it lol xd.png

Yesterday I did a super spam. It took 5 mins of continuous clicking to randomly send out all my flowers. Today has been slow pickings, I felt like I hardly grew any of my flowers sad.gif I blame school taking up half my day mad.gif

Yep. I just got a dragons head and it will not grow up before midnight

Mee too, which is too bad since many are still looking for them.

So many flowers yet to give. I hope they grow up before the event is over. sad.gif

I'm just clicking on the seeds to clear them from the pages - but not planting them.

I've a handful of flowers I'm hoping I can grow before tonight to send off (I doubt they will though)

Thank you TJ, Spriters, and everyone else for this epic event!

I'm still collecting the seeds as well. I can't help it! When I see the little sapling on the page I just have to click :P

I keep getting all these irises! They are one of the most common plants I got. Still haven't got a venus flytrap though someone gave me one! That made me happy.

I'm going back a few pages but I didnt see- is there any chance that any plants in the garden can finish growing after midnight? Really really hoping to get a dandelion & it would be just my luck to get it right before midnight. I've got everything else I want and I hope the garden sticks around too smile.gif

I'm going back a few pages but I didnt see- is there any chance that any plants in the garden can finish growing after midnight? Really really hoping to get a dandelion & it would be just my luck to get it right before midnight. I've got everything else I want and I hope the garden sticks around too smile.gif

The garden will be gone after midnight and so will the flowers in it.

Thanks for the info guys. I now know not to plant any new seeds... a shame really but I kept getting orchids and Columbines anyway ^^

I'm trying to get all the flowers, if anyone's willing to help out that's be great! if you see anything in my garden you'd like to swap for (preferably swapping one flower for the exact same one) please PM me and we can work something out smile.gif

user posted image

Edited by Mayflame15

So I take it the garden will continue until the end of the month?

No, the garden ends tonight at DC's midnight time.