TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Such a wonderful and entertaining event! I have loved it all around. Even if I'm slightly saddened by not being able to keep the garden, I've enjoyed sending out each and every single flower I have grown, to friends and strangers alike biggrin.gif

The Radiant Angels... they are utterly breathtakingly beautiful. I adore them and the first thing I did, was breed one to a Gold. Of course, I'd forgotten I was egglocked, so somebody lucky was able to catch it in the AP biggrin.gif Another little Valentine gift!

And to top it all off, I have almost all the flowers, except one. I still need the palest purple/rose coloured Hyacinth. That's the last one. I have a few flowers still in my garden, so if somebody could send the hyacinth to complete this beautiful collection, I'll try to return with something needed.

Thank you a thousand times to all the wonderful spriters and TJ for working so hard to make this event possible. Every time I think - it can not get any better - and every time you prove me wonderfully wrong!

Thank you also to all the generous people sending me flowers. I've tried to send a return flower but I'm not sure I've remembered all. Tuesday I logged in after a long and hard 10-hour workday and 21 flowers were waiting for me!!! It doesn't get much better biggrin.gif

This event is amazing, I love the new dragon and all those beautiful flowers!

Thank you TJ and thank you spriters

I just need the Dragon's Breath thank you dapstccg

Edited by Teddy87

This event is wonderful! The dragons are so graceful, they look like they're glowing from within, and they really seem able to cheer people up!

And the garden idea... It's like something taken out of a fairy tale! Planting the mysterious seeds, wondering what they'll look like when they grow, seeing this beautiful, magic patch come to life... And then the possibility of choosing a flower and one of the lovely pots, sending everything with a message of our own... And of course, receiving some in return... Every day I couldn't wait to see what had happened overnight! I've had so much fun!

Spriters, organisers, moderators, all you people who work so hard to gift us with all this fun... You're so generous, original, creative, brilliant... What can one say?

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! smile.gif

Such a wonderful and entertaining event! I have loved it all around. Even if I'm slightly saddened by not being able to keep the garden, I've enjoyed sending out each and every single flower I have grown, to friends and strangers alike biggrin.gif

The Radiant Angels... they are utterly breathtakingly beautiful. I adore them and the first thing I did, was breed one to a Gold. Of course, I'd forgotten I was egglocked, so somebody lucky was able to catch it in the AP biggrin.gif Another little Valentine gift!

And to top it all off, I have almost all the flowers, except one. I still need the palest purple/rose coloured Hyacinth. That's the last one. I have a few flowers still in my garden, so if somebody could send the hyacinth to complete this beautiful collection, I'll try to return with something needed.

Thank you a thousand times to all the wonderful spriters and TJ for working so hard to make this event possible. Every time I think - it can not get any better - and every time you prove me wonderfully wrong!

Thank you also to all the generous people sending me flowers. I've tried to send a return flower but I'm not sure I've remembered all. Tuesday I logged in after a long and hard 10-hour workday and 21 flowers were waiting for me!!! It doesn't get much better biggrin.gif

Don't forget the Send a Flower thread here at the forum:

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=158953

Last day of the flowers. I heard the dragon head was the rarest? I was never gifted one, or got a seed to show one! xd.png Shame. However this event was completely fun! I'm gonna try to collect the most seeds today then send em all off before tonight as a last bang of AveryCF's flowering bissness. xd.png

Love the new dragons!

Love the flowers!

Could the flower event be extended through the weekend, please and thanks?!

This was probably the best event ever. I'm just sad about all the last things I planted that I will not be able to give out / grow to full size…

Congratulations to the spriters of the new Valentine. It is incredible!

Edited by mpolo

Last day of flowers! I wish it would go on another week. smile.gif

If anyone has spare carnivorous plants, I would absolutely love a few more. I have a little terrarium on my desk here with real bug-nommers in it. wub.gif I promise to send random flowers in return; I don't want ANYTHING left in my garden when the event ends, because Valentine flowers are for sharing. If there's anything fully grown left in the ground, I've lost the game... laugh.gif

Last day of the flowers. I heard the dragon head was the rarest?

If my scroll was anything to go by, the dandelion was the rarest. I only got one dragon's breath seed, but was sent two. I planted and sent out three dragon's head flowers and received one. But the whole event I only found one dandelion, and no one sent me one. The only lonely one I found I didn't find until late last night.

How different that is from real life!

I received many lovely flowers. This has been a lot of fun.

I just emptied out my garden. Then filled it with unplanted seeds. I doubt they'll grow in time, but I felt bad just leaving them there. I hopeople liked my messages.

Also, these dragons are beautiful! I want to breed them with snow angels.

If my scroll was anything to go by, the dandelion was the rarest. I only got one dragon's breath seed, but was sent two. I planted and sent out three dragon's head flowers and received one. But the whole event I only found one dandelion, and no one sent me one. The only lonely one I found I didn't find until late last night.

Seed-wise, I never did get a Venus Flytrap, and only 1 each of the Dragon Head, Sundew, and Lily of the Valley.

i think its just luck haha i have three dandelion seeds

Heh, I actually got at least four dandelions. The rarest seed over here was the venus flytrap, I only got like two or three flytrap seeds xd.png

For those of you questioning the credit list - it's not quite complete yet, there a few things I need to get and edit in there. ^^

Oh my goodness! I had said I'd never come in contact with a Dragon head ether way and people attacked me with them! I love you all so much, I didn't think that was gonna happen! xd.png Thank you so much gifters! That's made my day completely! >3<

I think I had every sort of seed at least once - I picked up probably 5 dragon heads, 2 dragon breaths, and only one Flytrap. Had a few Dandelions and a handfull of ???'s, only one Tigerlily.

I also randomly sent out what few flowers I had growing. I have a few more waiting to mature, but I don't think I'm going to pick up any more seeds because the OCD in me would hate not being able to send them after planting them.

i just found my first lily in the valley.. i fear it will not grow up bevor the game ends.

is there anyone who has a lily in the valley or ??? for gift?

-valfare

I have all my favorites now, thanks. I guess anything not grown by midnight just *poofs* out of existance?

I keep picking up seeds and planting them, even though they won't grow in time.

I just can't keep them sitting there.

I should be able to send 5 more flowers before the end of the event, and I have another 23 that are on stage 2 of growing so we'll see, some of those may make it, too.

But I have this goal of filling the garden with growing seeds before the end of it. Call me crazy. xd.png

Love the V-day dragons this year. :-) Any dragons with feathers have my love.

I'm afraid I was sick the past week and didn't get the play much with the garden... although I did get some random gifts of flowers and thanks to that I have a few.

I have all my favorites now, thanks. I guess anything not grown by midnight just *poofs* out of existance?

I think anything not grown or SENT in the gardian poofs out of existence. I think only the flowers in pots with cards stay.

I just emptied my garden by sending to a bunch of random users because this is the last time I will have a chance to be on. I have had fun with this event. Loved writing messages -- so much more fun than sending pre-written ones.

I too keep planting seeds, I can't just let them sit there!

I think I found most seeds and was sent many different ones, but I only found one lily of the valley and wasn't sent one. I probably only notice because they're my favorite.