TJ09

2014-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

It ends tonight, FluffyPillow.

I have one lonely last flower growing in my garden. I hope it grows up in time to send someone. I planted it about noon today, then stopped planting seeds.

Ah, thank you :3 I still have a few plants growing, but I'm not sure if they'll grow up in time sad.gif

This was a great Valentine's Day Event. I want to thank TJ, all the spriters and everyone else who worked so hard on it. I want to thank all the people who sent me lovely flowers and lovely messages. All the messages with the flowers were polite, and I didn't have to report anyone for rudeness! :-)

Thanks again, and I can't wait for the next wonderful Event.

Just missed out on that elusive White Gerbera Daisy, lol. But the rest of the flowers are awesome! smile.gif

The White Daisy and Pink ??? don't actually exist. So you didn't miss anything. smile.gif

hehe Just found another Dragon Head seed, but I didn't plant it though rolleyes.gif If only we were given an extra day (or at least be able to keep our gardens xd.png), but still, this event was really fun :3 Edited by FluffyPillow

The White Daisy and Pink ??? don't actually exist. So you didn't miss anything. smile.gif

I have 2 different shades of pink gerbera daisy..

There's several Gerbera Daisy colors, including different pink shades:

user posted image

(from the credits post)

The white one on the very end is the impossible-to-get flower.

So do the gardens stay, or go, when the clock chimes midnight? smile.gif I'm hoping for a few more flowers to grow up in time to gift out, but plenty more are just wee seedlings...

EDITED since I found the information a few pages back. biggrin.gif Hope more of my flowers grow up before the end, so I can send them out!

If anyone here knows Evilminion, she is looking for somebody to trade lily-of-the-valley with...? Please PM me if you have one for swap, and I'll let her know!

Edited by OMG-Pwnirs

yes there are pink daisys. but the WHITE one was not obtainable. nor was the PINK ??? only the purple and blue ones.

This has been so much fun! Down to the wire for some of my flowers, we will see if they grow up in time. I want to thank everybody for such a great time! It does my heart good to see everybody pull together to get everyones wish list fulfilled. We really are a great community with a common love for dragons, and don't you guys ever forget that! YOU ALL ROCK!!!

Awww, I just picked up a seed I've never gotten before, and I can't plant it sad.gif Well, at least I can say I got it tongue.gif

I think seeing so many of my flowers at stage 3 is even more frustrating now than the first day when I just wanted to see what they looked like. sigh. Grow darn it, grow.

I think seeing so many of my flowers at stage 3 is even more frustrating now than the first day when I just wanted to see what they looked like. sigh. Grow darn it, grow.

^^^ THIS!

I keep putting seeds in the ground, even though I know in about 20 minutes, it won't matter any more. But like, seriously, I've got 5 plants that if they would just bloom I could send more flowers.

Lol, I'm left with a dragon's breath, two bats, and two dragon head's that won't grow in time for me to send. Ah, well. </3

I absolutely loved all the cards I got. You guys are all so sweet. <3

Well, with less than a half hour, I don't believe that my seedlings will grow up within 20 minutes... I will keep checking until the very end.

I just finished sending all of my fully grown flowers to random people. Thank you to all that sent to me and whoever gets the ones I sent out, I hope you enjoy them all! This was such a fun event!

I'm giving my flowers 10 minutes to grow up and then I'm taking a screencap and gifting them! I've got some rare ones so I hope ppl get what they want

Just sent my last, a red mushroom. A fungi for the end of a fun game!

By the way, I must be blind looking at the credits... who did the pansies?

my final garden before i sent them all out and finished up my gardening!

user posted image

i was hoping to get a dragon's head in there but sadly one never showed up. and i got quite a good amount of pink daisies all randomly tongue.gif

i'll miss my flowers <3

My last message:

Set up high, I'm strong enough to take these dreams and make them mine. Can you take me higher?

Whoop, my gardens are empty. laugh.gif

EDIT: in 17 minutes, TJ will behead my Dragon's Head. dry.gif

Edited by Spyridon