diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

Is there anyone who could hold a new breed CB Halloween egg for me for about 15 minutes to a half hour? I don't think I will need more time than that. 

Reason: I need to quickly hatch an egg that someone else is holding for me (they found my lost egg for me in the AP).

~~~~~

More details:

(Someone found my lost egg and they have been kind enough to hold for me; (But they aren't online; they left me a one-way teleport link.) It is super lowtime, 2 days 18 hours and I can probably hatch it in 15 minutes or less ... I've been waiting days for it to show up to the AP and someone was kind enough to grab it for me.

Never mind; I dropped my CB new Halloween to grab the other. Everyone is locked I think! 

[I hatched her in 10 minutes (so it really was quick!)]

Edited by missy_

is anyone on now?

SO i fished a Witchlight egg out of the AP.  i'd like it to be female, but at 2d 15h, i can't influenced it, and i'm all out of Aeons.  SO, is there someone with Aeons i could bounce this to to see if it's a female?? if it's not, you can either keep it or drop it.

i'll be hanging onto it for a little while, at least.

Edited by trystan

6 minutes ago, Natevaelle said:

@trystan I have an Aeon to spare, but since my egg slots are full, I'd need a two-way trade, if ever. Shoot me a PM if you're still up for this!

i can do that!  *sends egg on a 2-way*

thanks!

Can anybody spare a precognition for a hatchie? I ran out :(

Edit: 0x08 is helping me out, TY!

Edited by Painted

Can I bounce an egg off of somebody?

I have a Canto that I Warded for Tutela, and then forgot I did that and Incubated it. I'm hoping that transferring the egg will let me Ward it again (I waited six hours but it still says 'already protected') 

Edited by w0rmg0d
Words are hard

4 minutes ago, w0rmg0d said:

Can I bounce an egg off of somebody?

I have a Canto that I Warded for Tutela, and then forgot I did that and Incubated it. I'm hoping that transferring the egg will let me Ward it again (I waited six hours but it still says 'already protected') 

I can bounce it for you, but I don't think it will help. I got a Canto in trade that I wanted to ward to get a Tutela and it had apparently been warded by the previous owner because I kept getting that message. So, if you want to try, shoot me a link, but I don't think it will work.

35 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I can bounce it for you, but I don't think it will help. I got a Canto in trade that I wanted to ward to get a Tutela and it had apparently been warded by the previous owner because I kept getting that message. So, if you want to try, shoot me a link, but I don't think it will work.

Well that sucks. They should really put something about that in the description of the BSA. Thanks anyway. 

Can someone please message "Dr. Corgitronic#2874" on discord for me and mention I've sent a PM? (Pretty sure I have the correct name this time.)

Also, is anyone available to help me erase an Influence?

Got help with the egg. Thank you, 0x08.

Edited by Spiteful_Crow
(done)

30 minutes ago, Spiteful_Crow said:

Also, is anyone available to help me erase an Influence?

I'll PM you.

10 hours ago, Spiteful_Crow said:

Can someone please message "Dr. Corgitronic#2874" on discord for me and mention I've sent a PM? (Pretty sure I have the correct name this time.)

Done.

Would anyone be able to hold an egg for me so I can quake? It's not urgent yet but I'm asking in advance just in case.

9 minutes ago, 0x08 said:

Would anyone be able to hold an egg for me so I can quake? It's not urgent yet but I'm asking in advance just in case.

I have space and will be glad to help. Just send it on a one-way when you can. I will be around and not far from my computer all day.