diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

1 hour ago, 0x08 said:

Would anyone be up for an incuhatch? No influence needed, just a quick hatch. :)

Sure!

Someone remind me how many views it takes to turn a Sapphire yellow?  I'm worried this baby won't change before it grows up, and I might need to add it to some more hatcheries.

2 minutes ago, sorenna said:

Someone remind me how many views it takes to turn a Sapphire yellow?  I'm worried this baby won't change before it grows up, and I might need to add it to some more hatcheries.

4000ish overall views. My accidental turn became yellow in the late 4020s at 4 days left as a hatchling.

Edited by 0x08

8 hours ago, 0x08 said:

4000ish overall views. My accidental turn became yellow in the late 4020s at 4 days left as a hatchling.

Thank you!  I had thought it was 4K, but then my hatchie passed 4K and stayed blue, so I started worrying I'd remembered wrong and it was 6K.  It's finally turned, though, so yay!  :)

10 hours ago, sorenna said:

Thank you!  I had thought it was 4K, but then my hatchie passed 4K and stayed blue, so I started worrying I'd remembered wrong and it was 6K.  It's finally turned, though, so yay!  :)

nice to know it worked. Just as a reminder, sometimes UV can affect the stats a bit - I’ve turned my sapph yellow with lower than 4K OV but more UV and I’ve had my sapph at 5k OV and refusing to turn because (I suspect) UV is too low. Either way, 4K is the approximate right threshold

On 12/1/2021 at 2:21 PM, 0x08 said:

Would anyone be up for an incuhatch? No influence needed, just a quick hatch. :)

I can do that! 

Edit: ..... I was looking at the bottom of the previous page for some reason and thought this was the newest post. Don't know how to delete this. Sorry, please ignore me 😛

Edited by w0rmg0d

Any chance someone could stun a hatchling? I can incuhatch an egg in return if needed.

PM'd @w0rmg0d

Done, thank you.

Edited by LevelsOfViolence

36 minutes ago, LevelsOfViolence said:

Any chance someone could stun a hatchling? I can incuhatch an egg in return if needed.

I can do that!

Would anyone be able to bounce an egg? I accidently influenced one of my eggs incorrectly.

EDIT Thanks again @Painted for helping me out!

Edited by Rhikasa

15 minutes ago, Rhikasa said:

Would anyone be able to bounce an egg? I accidently influenced one of my eggs incorrectly.

I've got room

Sure. PMing. (I am bouncing between screens, but it WILL be done !)

Would anyone have an extra Aeon for a quick precog on an egg? :)

My own Aeons are now off cooldown. B)

Edited by 0x08

29 minutes ago, 0x08 said:

Would anyone have an extra Aeon for a quick precog on an egg? :)

I can help you.

Can someone help me teleporting my cantormaris egg? I need an Itus.

1 minute ago, Elery. said:

I can help you.

Can someone help me teleporting my cantormaris egg? I need an Itus.

I can!

14 hours ago, Elery. said:

I can help you.

Thanks! I'll PM.

My own Aeons are now off cooldown. B)

Edited by 0x08

i've got a quick opinion question about scroll organization that i have no idea where else it might go, so feel free to kick me somewhere else that's better.

SO I WOULD LIKE OPINIONS: the first section of my scroll is my completionist ark, a cb (or 2g in the case of hybrids) pair of each dragon, basically a checklist. what i can't decide what i want to do about is single gender holidays. do i put both? do i just put the one? this is so stupid but im being so indecisive. 

opinions?

1 hour ago, psyrae said:

opinions?

I'd say put both CBs for consistency in numbers (2-2-2-…).

1 hour ago, 0x08 said:

I'd say put both CBs for consistency in numbers (2-2-2-…).

See, that was my thought, but the 3 neglecteds made me go hrrrm. But they are also a special case. But the again again, so are GoNs and I only did 2 of them because m/f

7 minutes ago, 0x08 said:

Anyone up for an influence + incuhatch? :)

Sure.

Send me a PM.

If anyone reading this happens to be/know someone who won a caveborn Alt Black in the 2012 Holiday Raffle, please post!

Been pointed to one, thanks!

Edited by 0x08

On 12/20/2021 at 4:05 AM, 0x08 said:

If anyone reading this happens to be/know someone who won a caveborn Alt Black in the 2012 Holiday Raffle, please post!

I'm fairly certain that Marek on forums has a CB alt black, just a quick note that they're not exactly very active as of now