diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

36 minutes ago, Spiteful_Crow said:

Can someone poke "Dr. Corgitronic#2874" on discord again for me, please?

Done.

does anyone know if scroll user "Villains" has a forum account or any method of being contacted?

edit: thank you @Tish!

Edited by steeve

1 hour ago, Fyrebird said:

Done.

Thanks. :)

1 hour ago, steeve said:

does anyone know if scroll user "Villains" has a forum account or any method of being contacted?

Oh, I've chatted with that person several years ago, so if I can dig up their contact info, I'll give it to you. Someone else here might be faster, though.

Edit: So far, I can't seem to find them in my old messages. Might be getting them mixed up with another person. Sorry.

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

3 hours ago, steeve said:

Their forum account is @The Evil Doer

can someone who has a discord tell Dr. Corgitron#2874 to check their pms when they have the chance? have an important msg for them but don't use discord myself.

edit: thank you so much, @Painted!

Edited by steeve

9 hours ago, steeve said:

can someone who has a discord tell Dr. Corgitron#2874 to check their pms when they have the chance? have an important msg for them but don't use discord myself.

I DM'd them. (I'm trying to get in contact with them for the same reason lol :P)

Is Marie19 on the forum under a different name? Would like to see if they'd split a trade for me!

4 minutes ago, Astharoshe said:

Is Marie19 on the forum under a different name? Would like to see if they'd split a trade for me!

I believe their forum name is HeatherMarie

Edited by Painted

15 minutes ago, Painted said:

I believe their forum name is HeatherMarie

Perfect, thank!

1 hour ago, Painted said:

@Spiteful_Crow I found a sweetling in the ap who's parent name requested return to you. Here's a 2-way, just offer a dummy egg if you still need it back :)

https://dragcave.net/teleport/730a735c74a54b473bca9eeda6d2f2bb

Oh, I just got another one back from somebody who PMed me around the same time and I only needed one, so you can keep this if you want, or do whatever else you want with it. Thank you very much for reaching out to me, though! :)

contact made.

Edited by PrincessLucy

does anyone know if scroll user "niight" (owner of C a m e r o n the silver tinsel) has a forum account? or if anyone can reach them via other means?

3 hours ago, steeve said:

does anyone know if scroll user "niight" (owner of C a m e r o n the silver tinsel) has a forum account? or if anyone can reach them via other means?

I know they are on discord

Would anyone be able to bounce an Electric hatchling to erase Stun? :)

Sorted out!

Edited by 0x08

2 minutes ago, LevelsOfViolence said:

Can do if you still need assistance.

I've got it, thank you!

Anyone know Redbeth, owner of the Bronze Shimmer Frodorr?  I'd like to let them know that I'd love to accept their trade offer, but they're egglocked!

NVM, accepted a different offer.

Edited by Sunrunner

Is there any kind soul out there who could help me by holding two eggs for a few minutes so that I can try to EQ an egg into a Dark Shumoga?

Never mind, egg hatched on its own. I shouldn't have timed it so closely -_-'

Edited by Astreya

I keep doing stupid things when I'm tired. Someone help me erase an Influence?

Done, thanks.

Edited by Spiteful_Crow