diaveborn

Random Scroll Help and Missed Connections

Posted (edited)

22 hours ago, Lagie said:

They last visited Dec 31st, which isn't that long ago... ?

Aye, I know. They've not read their PMs at all since then, though, and I've been trying to gift them something. ^_^ (Edit: Specifically, the first PM from me in that phase was on the 31st of December, about six hours after they were last here. We did have very friendly correspondence before then, so I don't think I'm being ignored, though of course that's always possible. ❤️)

Edit: Thanks, Soulsborne! I sent them a message there. :)

Edited by pinkgothic

59 minutes ago, pinkgothic said:

Aye, I know. They've not read their PMs at all since then, though, and I've been trying to gift them something. ^_^ (Edit: Specifically, the first PM from me in that phase was on the 31st of December, about six hours after they were last here. We did have very friendly correspondence before then, so I don't think I'm being ignored, though of course that's always possible. ❤️)

Hmm. Hope they show up soon for you!

Does anyone know if a user called tishavara still exists?? 

Can't PM and can't see their scroll anymore..

(If you do, it's nothing bad, I just wanted to beg on bended knee for a 3GEG val09 from stripe from them to help build up my 7G to 8G 😎

🤗🤗

Edited by nerys

12 minutes ago, nerys said:

Does anyone know if a user called tishavara still exists?? 

Can't PM and can't see their scroll anymore..

(If you do, it's nothing bad, I just wanted to beg on bended knee for a 3GEG val09 from stripe from them to help build up my 7G to 8G 😎

🤗🤗

They go by Tish on the forum :) (and I think their scroll is hidden most of the time)

You're both awesome, many thanks 😍😍😍🤗🤗🤗