The Holly Contest

Holly Contest 2014

Just hit 50 adult dorsals, they're sorted all in the same spot on my scroll and are rather hard to miss smile.gif

By the way, is it fine if I rename all of my dorsals next year to something other than the "Fluff's 2014 Holly #" thing..?

Just hit 50 adult dorsals, they're sorted all in the same spot on my scroll and are rather hard to miss smile.gif

By the way, is it fine if I rename all of my dorsals next year to something other than the "Fluff's 2014 Holly #" thing..?

Absolutely fine, we don't really care how you name them, just that you keep them in one place on your scroll. smile.gif

One question...if we got a holly from two years ago, can we still enter the contest? I wanna join next year. tongue.gif

FINAL COUNT!! 149 Purple Dorsals! All can be seen on pages 1 and 2 of my SCROLL.

Thanks for hosting this contest! I had fun rescuing many Dorsals from the AP smile.gif

Finally found the time to get on the computer between holiday crazy schedules!

I'd love to join this year again!!

Just finished naming all my lovelies and my total so far is 1,934 purple dorsals and can be found pages 3 - 11 on my Scroll. All are named and numbered accordingly in order.

Thanks so much for hosting the contest again this year, it was so much fun collecting the dorsals. wink.gif

Good Evening!

I would like to join the contest again this year. I have been dutifully collecting Purple Dorsals all year and just realized that I need to let you know that I am competing again!!

My dorsals are located on my Scroll on Pages 2 through 10. My Scroll link is:

http://dragcave.net/user/PlumeriaRose

I have named and numbered them this year -- for a total of 1897, though there are a few more that hopefully will grow up soon!

Thank you so much for having the contest again, I truly enjoy participating.

My final total is 695 smile.gif

There are a few on the first page as I cant move them since I only have internet on my phone right now, but the majority are at the end of my scroll.

Final count: 372. Freezing those last ones made me sad. sad.gif

Anyway, they'll all be in one spot on my scroll. All the ones that count for the year are numbered, and they start on page 6 for me, ending on page 8.

Edited by FyoraSilverwolf

Thanks to getting a couple of freezes back this morning, I ended up with a total of 1115 purple dorsals.

I apologize for not numbering them, but the bottom half of my scroll pages go black so I have trouble seeing what I'm doing. They're the last thing on my scroll.

Good luck everybody. Hope all those Holly dreams come true.

Edited by Sir Barton

848 here....Sir Barton, wow!

There are 2 hollies that are the lineage I need, so we'll just see if I can claim one of them.

Good luck to everyone, and great job smile.gif

Updating my final total - 378 . biggrin.gif

They are still at the top of my scroll (under assorted growing eggs and hatchlings), and go over to the 2nd page. All labeled for the contest and numbered.

Good luck everyone!! biggrin.gif

the Hollywish Herds Numbers are 1055

they are at the end of my scroll, with 24 Breeding CB Blacks right at the end Please ignore the Blacks

My final total is 725.

They start on the first page, right under the leetle tree and go until middle of page 3.

Updating with final total! According to my count, I've reached 435 Purple Dorsals.

As a refresher for whoever's counting: all are located at the end of my scroll (pages 9-11, or at least that's where they are in my view) and are named with "2014" at the end of their names.

Argh. Forgot cave time, not my time. I don't know if I'm too late. Any way, my purple dorsals are only partly named, begin on page 2 of My Scroll, and number 196 by my count