The Holly Contest

Holly Contest 2014

Ooo! Sounds fun! I always like a little competition! I'm joining this!!!!! I will be showing them here.

Updated to 20 Purple Dorsals!

Edited by DragonLove234

Just an update because that 0 next to my name is really sad.... my dorsals are at the BOTTOM of my scroll, and I just counted and have 18 so far.

so far behind.... can't compete with 300+...

Update Total: 742

and Sorry the Hollywish Herd's Mass Breeding will be Random or Not all, I'm in the middle of Moving and I will try to remember to Breed when I'm free

Hmmm. It appears that though I have been collecting this year for this contest I have forgotten to actually post that I am doing so. So I would like to be added. My dorsals are on the first page of my scroll (I have the breeds alphabetical so they are between the deep seas and duotones). I do not have a lot at the moment as my rl stuffs been getting in the way so i am not sure how many there will be at the end, but I still wish to be a part of this. Thank you!

Edit: scroll link is in signature.

Edited by Vampiresswolf

the hollywish herd was bred last night but there was a LOT of no eggs, so tomorrow there should be a few dorsal eggs in the AP

I must admit, this Contest has left the AP and the Caves nearly clean of Purple Dorsals. Actually, Dorsals in all. I seem to also be breeding a lot more Red Dorsal Eggs than usual whenever I have my Dorsal Breeding Week (About Once/Twice a Month) This seems to be making the 'Caveblockers' into Uncommons. 0.0

Hello! I'd like to join the contest~

All of my dorsals will be named with their number. I'll try to keep them organized at the top of my scroll. c:

Edit: My scroll name is the same as my forum name.

Edited by growlithe

I'd like to join! All of my dorsals will be at the very bottom of my scroll (http://dragcave.net/user/DarkphantomsClaw). I will also be naming them with "HCD" (Holly Contest Dorsal) in addition to my scroll prefix.

Edited to add: I will also make a list of all of my collected dorsals here. Actually, no I won't. I'll just put them at the bottom of my scroll.

Edited by StormNSnowflake

Have a Purple Dorsal up for adoption! Claim Gone to StormNSnowflake!

Edited by Kurane