diaveborn

New Sprite General/Miscellaneous Discussion

There seems to be no shortage of them in the Cave so there'll be no problem getting moar of these guys. biggrin.gif

There seems to be no shortage of them in the Cave so there'll be no problem getting moar of these guys. biggrin.gif

That's true. I can't wait to get a hoard of Hooktalons on my scroll biggrin.gif

I'm going to collect S2 magelights now kthxbai.

I'm going to collect S2 magelights now kthxbai.

They are extremely cute, aren't they???

Do need to save breeding room at the moment, but have a few more Magelights going; nice to be able to hoard more gradually, especially since I have to go back for more Spotted Drake and Hooktalon as well.

My excuse is, of course, that I need more Pygmies than anything else, since they're smaller...

I have 6 Magelight eggs and one hatchling right now. I do not regret this at all. :D

I'm at six Magelight eggs and two hatchlings, and I'll probably try to snag some more once one of them and this Gemshard egg hatch. I like a lot of breeds, but this is the first time I've felt the need to grab so many at once. XD But don't they say you should stock up on candles in case of an emergency? ;)

I'm currently working on collecting Magelights and Darkmists, I want to make a huge checker. :3

Got a couple of the spotted drake hatchies that are gonna grow up soon. smile.gif

I'm at six Magelight eggs and two hatchlings, and I'll probably try to snag some more once one of them and this Gemshard egg hatch. I like a lot of breeds, but this is the first time I've felt the need to grab so many at once. xd.png But don't they say you should stock up on candles in case of an emergency? wink.gif

I've got 6 hatchies and 5 eggs now. And I still regret nothing~ XP And I know what you mean. I don't think I've ever hoarded so many of a single breed so quickly.

And yes they do. :3 Totally gives me a reason to go back for more when I'm not egglocked.

Edited by Dewdropmon

Lol, darn near locked, in part because of the 13 Magelights I now have, although do need to see about more of both of the others...

Edit: wonder if Magelights can also power computers in the event of power outages...

Edited by Syphoneira

I have 3 Hooktalons, 3 of the Spotted Drakes, and only one Magelight. Now that my scroll's free I can hoard the Magelights! smile.gif

Dang, so many of us were worried they'd disappear quickly, and right now they're functionally cave blockers. Shoo, shoo, I want to find other things again! xd.png

But don't they say you should stock up on candles in case of an emergency?
wonder if Magelights can also power computers in the event of power outages...

Power in my apartment block went out for several hours last night. I wish my little flock of Magelights could have come out and helped with that. tongue.gif

Dang, so many of us were worried they'd disappear quickly, and right now they're functionally cave blockers.  Shoo, shoo, I want to find other things again! xd.png

Power in my apartment block went out for several hours last night.  I wish my little flock of Magelights could have come out and helped with that.  tongue.gif

Sorry to hear about the outage - hope you had real candles or flash-lights and no temperature issues as a result!

I have a sneaking suspicion that the proliferation of MageLights, which seems to be slightly reducing daily, will not long remain an issue, lol, even if addicts do often have to restrict themselves to a few eggs at a time, due to space considerations. (Has 13 so far. laugh.gif )

So I'm definitely going to be hoarding cb thalassas and chronos. Maybe bred ones.

Same, except I'm gonna be hoarding all of them! xd.png

Same, except I'm gonna be hoarding all of them! xd.png

lol, what if we like created a huge checker with them? Like 20 gen.

I love the new guys ;w; ...but the breeding kinda let me down a bit...I was hoping they would breed true, that you would get the egg of either parent not one of 6 xeno's. Like my magma x mageia would have a magma or mageia egg not a pyro egg even though it's still pretty.

.s.

lol, what if we like created a huge checker with them? Like 20 gen.

That would look awesome. biggrin.gif

I really like the Gaias. Of course, given that I breed pb Pebbles, that isn't all that surprising, really.

biggrin.gif

Ugh, I was away for a few days and missed the release. These look great, how rare are they?

errrrrr. right now pretty rare

So they're STILL not falling like they should? Damn I was hoping that situation had worked itself out. Even though I have two sets, I want more!!! tongue.gif

ETA: Am SO sick of seeing the previous release cave blockers just sitting there.

Edited by oddsoxdi