Count

The Count Project

Everything should be up to date up to this point. happy.gif

I wanted to take this opportunity to take my leave from this project. I've been trying to reach Count over the past few weeks, to no avail, and as much as I like the lore, I'm the sort of person that needs a top-level coordinator to really appreciate a project - someone who can decide on canon in a pinch, someone who can fell decisions about what project etiquette is, someone that can, if necessary, disown a dragon if it doesn't meet guidelines (pfft, not that this has been necessary; but I need someone who can do that in theory).

So, that's been sorely missing for me - and admittedly even if someone stepped up and offered themselves for the position, I... personally wouldn't accept anyone that isn't Count. I'm terrible like that. ninja.gif

No loss, though! It's as good a time as any, since owing to the sneak attack of Capulets, the Capulets are way ahead - and I genuinely doubt the Montagues could do anything to catch up.

If, despite the situation, any Montague wants an egg from one of Montagues, I'm of course still available via PM for biting. I'll happily contribute on demand - just not pro-actively.

Thanks, everyone, for the great time!

Edited by pinkgothic

I wanted to take this opportunity to take my leave from this project. I've been trying to reach Count over the past few weeks, to no avail, and as much as I like the lore, I'm the sort of person that needs a top-level coordinator to really appreciate a project - someone who can decide on canon in a pinch, someone who can fell decisions about what project etiquette is, someone that can, if necessary, disown a dragon if it doesn't meet guidelines (pfft, not that this has been necessary; but I need someone who can do that in theory).

So, that's been sorely missing for me - and admittedly even if someone stepped up and offered themselves for the position, I... personally wouldn't accept anyone that isn't Count. I'm terrible like that. ninja.gif

No loss, though! It's as good a time as any, since owing to the sneak attack of Capulets, the Capulets are way ahead - and I genuinely doubt the Montagues could do anything to catch up.

If, despite the situation, any Montague wants an egg from one of Montagues, I'm of course still available via PM for biting. I'll happily contribute on demand - just not pro-actively.

Pinkgothic I bid you farewell! I hope you have enjoyed your time here, and will always come back to check on the Capulets! smile.gif oh and the Montagues. And i'm sure on behalf of everyone here, we thank you for your wonderful contribution to the project, a.k.a the lineage views, sprites of vamps, etc...

Bye! smile.gif

That is sad to hear, PG. You will be missed here.

Sorry to see you go Pink Gothic, hopefully Count will come back!

unfortunatly I chose this point to have some updates :/

Marquis de Loyale bit and egg and it repulsed (caps messed ODHNP)

Marquis Shimmer bit this little egg and it stayed : http://dragcave.net/lineage/CvUH8

Marchioniss of Peace bit this little egg http://dragcave.net/lineage/ytcFS

Edited by brairtrainer

That's sad to hear sad.gif

The document is good, except that there are no clickable links and that the pretty sprities are missing ^^'

I have some updates as well, but I really am too tired right now, so I'll edit this tomorrow.

That's sad to hear sad.gif

The document is good, except that there are no clickable links and that the pretty sprities are missing ^^'

I have some updates as well, but I really am too tired right now, so I'll edit this tomorrow.

Thanks... Actually, every name has a link, but the sprities are not mine, so I think it's not my right to use them. wink.gif

Thanks... Actually, every name has a link, but the sprities are not mine, so I think it's not my right to use them. wink.gif

They're cc-by-nc-sa, you can use them. smile.gif

Thank you pinkgothic for letting me use them!

I have an update!

Update: biting

Marchioness Zynopholsa bit an egg and it stayed.

Marquis Xarzaryph bit imPW0 but it's repulsed.

And updated this, apparently the Capulets recruited quite a lot underground members. Did I miss anything?

Edited by ishlia

I have updates!

Update: biting

Dragon: Marquis Oryteonth bit oe6ip, it stayed and is available for adoption.

Dragon: Marchioness Elonosa bit O2BMu, but it was repulsed.

Updated the genealogy, and here are the dragons that still lacking information...

Whereabout unknown:

Marquis Bloodtooth's progeny 5NhQX

Marquis Ernoken's progenies IMOJz, CY7xH (frozen) and QFU9b

Marchioness Capitulum's progeny 7mCOB

marchioness senguel's progeny Sj6LE

Ownership unclear:

Marquis Bloodtooth

Marchioness Teresa

So after a long unintended hiatus, I'm back!

And I've got 17 Montagues ready to bite...if anyone wants one.

If not, I've got a couple of eggs I'll probably be biting just for kicks.

Countess Integra and Countess Seras both bit tonight.

Integra's egg was lost.

Seras's egg remained pure, and may go to another user who's interested in the lineage, once they post here.

ETA:

Count Chocolat bit and the egg was lost.

Count Fortunado bit and the egg stayed pure.

Edited by SpiritOfSakura

The two pure Montagues I mentioned above are now hatchlings, and up for grabs if someone would like them.

The person who PM'd me with an interest in this lineage has not replied back and has not posted here, so I figured I'd offer the hatchies up here before they grew up.

I have two Capulets that are available for adoption. One 6G hatchling, GcRVO, but it will grow up in 13 hours; One 8G egg, C1PKp, it has 7 hours to hatch.

By the way, Sinsdaemn now has 40 Capulet dragons, our army is certainly without match.

Not an update, but I found something extraordinary... Marchioness Capitulum's offspring 7mCOB recently bit a cave born egg (now a hatchling), Q1etY, but it's location is "Cave"... Was that a Guardian of Nature? huh.gif

Edited by ishlia

Hm...that is odd!

I have a Montague that's CB, and his location as listed as Coast, so it's clearly not a vamp thing...

I hope it wasn't a GoN though. Quite an achievement in a way, but since you can only ever summon three of them...

Also...

I have an update!

Count Montresor bit and the egg stayed pure!

Edited by SpiritOfSakura

I have updates!

Four eggs lost:

HTHpz, repulsed by Marquis Sahkrein

2RgOr, abandoned by Marchioness Jhavoskarr

6ME9T, kicked by Marchioness Vaercaskarr

OxUXz, throwed away by Marchioness Felmorzys

Five eggs died:

WdreJ, killed by Marquis Fopeyt

m6yUA, killed by Marquis Ilymirelae

cjOJl, killed by Marquis Vedsivaas

wp5LD, killed by Marquis Vulonnah

eozJG, killed by Marchioness Krahdwiin

dry.gif

Edited by ishlia

I want to participate!

Forum Name: lescht

Scroll Link: click me!

Clan: Montague

Preferred Method of Contact: pm smile.gif

I've always adored Vampire and Vampire Dragons. Can't believe I didn't knew about this project until just now... sad.gif