PointOfOrigin

~ Secret Santa!

How often do you want the Secret gifting to be organized?  

202 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recived PM, now to trade for everything biggrin.gif also willing to breed things to help other people out with their lists as space allows.

ohmy.gif I haven't received a PM! you're so lucky!

I got my PM as well, already at it. A tough one, mine, but I think I can make some of it come true. happy.gif

Maybe they are just running late with PM'ing i suppose? I hope I wasn't left off the list ohmy.gif

There is many players, so its not fast to PM all.

Maybe they are just running late with PM'ing i suppose? I hope I wasn't left off the list ohmy.gif

I haven't got a PM either but since they're sorting lists through who can fulfill them it makes sense that some would be a bit later than others.

There is many players, so its not fast to PM all.

yes true true DX I was just going by the dates on the front page and I got worried since it said PMs were going to be sent out between Jan 2nd & Jan 5th. I will be more patient! xd.png

hmm so this is my first time doing this game, can someone please guide me? I just got PM and I already have one of the wish egg available with me. There are two more wishes I can most likely immediately breed. So do I just put everything I got+can breed in a teleport and PM my giftee saying it's from secret santa? Or do I need to send it to organizers and they'll forward gifts?

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

Unless the giftee has instructions to send to the organizers (I think one person did that ) you send directly to the giftee. I'd recomend small batches if not sending hatchlings though as people have to juggle egg slots.

got my PM :3 i'm going to try my best to get everything on this persons list haha

thank you all for organizing this! its so nice!

Alright guys, I'm here.

I've sent Pms to the first half of the participants - that's 93 of you.

The reason why some of you still haven't received your PMs is because they take some time and because the other half will be sent by Oasis. She is in a different time zone, but it should be soon.

Now, all PMs are tracked. If some of them aren't read in three days, we'll do our best to make sure that their giftees are assigned to someone.

And, now thread information.

You guys can chat in here as much as you want. You can post when you send their gifts (in fact, I'd like that, so that I can make sure that everyone gets at least one gift). You can ask for help if you need it, but you aren't allowed to trade in here. We have trading threads for that.

And last, don't panic if you don't receive your gifts in the first two weeks. Some lists are hard, and people will have a hard time of fulfilling them.

Gifting

Send your gifts directly to your giftee. Nobody specified otherwise. Remember, if you plan to freeze, stab or do something else with your gifts, first ask your gifter if it's okay with them.

I think that's all. If you've got more questions, fill free to ask us biggrin.gif

YES!

My first gift is on it's way to the scroll of my giftee. I hope she/he likes it! smile.gif

Recieved PM. Can't wait to see the reaction of who I'm gifting! *Squee*

Ummm ... I do have a question, j ust because I may have missed this somewhere unsure.gif ... so everyone who signed up for the Secret Santa list will be receiving a PM with the list of another giftee, correct?

Sorry, I was just a tad confused about whether people volunteered to gift or how it was going to work. Thanks for the clarification!

YES!

My first gift is on it's way to the scroll of my giftee. I hope she/he likes it! smile.gif

*Blinks* You are fast. I'd just like to get my giftee *pouts*

I received my pm, list is fairly simple, I am going to try to get at least one thing from each slot of the list, although not sure how well I will do with the first tier choices.

Good news is that I managed to obtain two third tier choices. smile.gif

Ummm ... I do have a question, j ust because I may have missed this somewhere unsure.gif ... so everyone who signed up for the Secret Santa list will be receiving a PM with the list of another giftee, correct?

Sorry, I was just a tad confused about whether people volunteered to gift or how it was going to work. Thanks for the clarification!

Yes. Everybody gets gifts and gifts forward. It basically goes in a circle.

I have not yet received a PM with the name and list of my giftee. Is there a timeline of when I should expect name/list?

Edit: Just read upthread. I guess oasis is handling my list. PofO, if you could please make him/her aware of my circumstances, I'd appreciate it. 36 weeks now and counting. biggrin.gif

Edited by Lyricmaniac

Oh yay! I'll be waiting for my PM. So excited! I hope my partner will be just as giddy when he/she gets their gift from me. :3

You are in Oasis's half. And yes, I did warn her, and she'll make both your giftee and gifter aware of it biggrin.gif And jay, can't wait until that little guys joins us out here xd.png She should send all of them by the end of the day. I'd send them myself (I know that you guys want them as soon as you can get them), but I'm not allowed to know the names of my gifter and giftee.

Sugarbeets and Sarah are also in that half (actually, I think that Sugar is second to last xd.png... And Evollete is last.)

Edited by PointOfOrigin

PMs are being sent. You can post if you want to tongue.gif And once you get your giftee list, it would be nice if you post that you sent them the gift, etc.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

Yay, I got a list and I think I can get most things from it smile.gif

Will send the first parcel in a moment!

edit: pm went out.

Edited by blah

Sending an egg for my giftee from list no 1 <3

Will try to send as many as I can from the list xd.png

Edited by shishiza