Lothuialel

Douhle Forest

Please pm me recaps!!!)

Alielel stood outside waiting for Ashur, Lucina and Vuag.

Columbine glanced at Ophelia. She felt uneasy about the girl. She grabbed Navir's hand and gave him a gently squeeze.

Navir looked to columbine "it's ok, nothing bad can or will happen to me.. at least not yet." he said as he looked to the white dragon "it will be alright Columbine, no reason to be worried." he said with a smile to her as he turned his attention back to Ophelia

((I dunno what's going on. Guys, let's make a chatroom, maybe? We used to have one on New Beginnings. It helped keep things organised. It might also cut down on OoC posts since messages are never lost.))

Pacing around, Ashur growled and snarled a series of profanity under his breath.

It hadn't gone away yet. He was still angry. So, so angry at that incident that happened a long time ago.

Sneaking around in the shadows always kept his mind busy, but now that he'd let it wander, he couldn't help but remember those long cold days, locked up and fearing for his life and the life of his only child.

I can't... -he sighed in conclusion. Even if he'd wanted to, he lacked the necessary materials to forge what he needed.

Still, it was a clean way to deal with unwanted pests, make a volatile explosive device, carry it to the town hall, passing off as just another human, light the fuse and watch them burn like roaches in a furnace.

Not without a... a... -and then it hit him.

An Alchemy lab! Varaug had one! He could use that! It probably had everything he needed! ...but was it worth it? There didn't seem to be any towns in the area anyway... just this one, and it was dead. Putting a pin on the idea, Ashur sighed and lied back down, hoping that his mind didn't go wandering around those dark corners of his memory again any time soon.

Columbine sighed and nodded her head. "Alright. I'm still not letting you go." She gave him a weak smile.

(Make a chat room then.)

JayFeatherImage of Jayfeather

Jayfeather did not trust the male elf, but he had a point. Stepping back a bit for the elf to heal Axle, but keeping with in a leap if he try anything but that. "If you can truly heal him do it." Smelling the air he could pick up the scents of other people in the forest, and one Hell-wolf coming, fast. 'Dame, it him' He know that scent from anywhere. "What ever you are going to do, do it later. We have to move Now. Can one of you carry him, and can you heal him on the way?" Going up to the elf and whisper in his ear, but no one else can hear him. "We also have some watchers in the forest, Three I can tell so far, two who I don't know, another I seen before, and she got the same smell as him" As he look at the woman in black. Running back to his bundle of leaves he drop before running at the group, he stopped and look at the forest where two of the watchers were at. He could hear the howls of the hell-wolf as it tracked Axle down. Picking up his bundle he ran back to the group, he handed the bundle to the elf. "Plants the white dragon can eat. There are also some plants to heal some cuts and scraps, but bones I don't think so." he said with a calm voice. 'Even if I don't trust the elf, it the best changes he have to get out of here.' looking at the white dragon, wishing this didn't happen to him.

Edited by draco8967

((A chatroom sounds good to me. I'm in already.))

Lucina

Outside, Lucina looked at Alielel. "So, do you want to stick around or go after the two dragons? Last I saw, they wandered off." she stated and coughed a little. The sorceress yawned; she felt tired.

Ophelia

"I-I hurt my back a little... B-But it should be okay wh-when it's night." Ophelia replied with a sigh. Given how Columbine and Navir reacted, and how the wolf looked funny at her, it was clear they were suspiscious of her already. The animal wanted everyone to leave, for apparently someone bad was coming on their way. "Looks like you're about to get company. If you do leave, go along. This sounds like it might get interesting after all. I want you to be my eyes and ears. Do that, and maybe I will easen your punishment." her master's voice echoed in her head and she could do nothing but agree to the plan. "I-I can't carry him. I-I don't have the ph-physical strength for that." Ophelia said looking at the wolf. Though if it was nighttime, it'd be a different story. Vampires had superhuman strength, but she was using all of her power to resist the harsh sunlight that shone on her. It was a sacrifice that had to be done to stay out in the day. "A-Again, don't worry. I-I'll be fine, take care of th-the dragon." she said looking back at Navir.

Navir took the bundle and put it on his back and after giving a reassuring smile to Columbine, let go of her hand and gently picked up the Small hatchling dragon and smiled to the large grey wolf "Well then, lets head to my lab then shall we?" he said to the group as he started dash towards the tree line due to something was following them like they said and another thing was tracking the dragon so they had to move quickly to avoid them

((I'm gonna timeskip and say we got here and those who wouldn't come to the village can say they did something else instead))

As Navir and the group come out of the forest into a large town he led them past on-lookers and passerby's to a large building which he unlocked with a key and opens the door carrying in the hatchling, the door way instinctively grows large to let dragons through, which he built it to do. "Here we are" he said as he laid down the hatchling on a table and walked to a few bubbling vials of water, he took out some plants the white dragon eats for food and ones for healing and put them both into the top of the potion stand letting it bubble down into the water vials.. He then opens a door sprinkling in some red dust as well as opens another door throwing in a few strands of some wheat-like crop

Jayfeather Image of Jayfeather

Jayfeather followed the group to the town, which some people back up a bit when the elf brought the dragons thought the town. He stop in front of the door the dragons went thought and stop the girl in black from going in. "You and I are going to have a talk, but not here over there." He told the woman in black, pointing his head to the forest area near by. "I will follow you there, behind you." he sat down so that the woman could not get thought him into the house, and wait for her reply.

Axleuser posted image

After fainting in the mud about a hour or so ago, he re-awaken to a sigh of him being on a table. His ribs were broken he know that much for sure, paining him every time he took a breath. He could hear someone in the room as he walk around out of his sight. "Where are we at?" Axle ask the person, painfully.

Edited by draco8967

Ophelia

Ophelia stopped at the door as the wolf stood right in front of her and prevented her from coming in. The animal wanted to have "a little chat" with her, apparently. Did he figure her out as a spy, even though he had arrived not long ago? "O-Okay." the vampire girl gave her short reply and did as she was told, heading to the place the wolf pointed to. Ophelia stood alert and ready to retaliate if needed, she was sure she'd get pounced on at any time now. "W-What is it about?" she asked, looking back at the wolf.

Oskar

Oskar simply grinned as the group headed off and so did his servant. He didn't have a need to follow them - he could easily track down Ophelia if he happened to need to find them later. Right now, he was curious on seeing what was pursuing the injured dragon, and he was certain that whoever or whatever was tracking the White hatchling down would pass by their old location. The vampire lord simply waited in shadows to avoid the sunlight and watched his surroundings.

Deciding to stay behind, Dragroot quietly sank into the ground. As the others passed, she moved away from the direction they went. I think that has been enough excitement for a day. travelling for several minutes, a multitude of voices pierced her head. after shaking them free, she focused on one of them. Help me.... She headed towards the voice.

(headed towards xeon's wagon)

JayfeatherImage of Jayfeather

As the woman did what she was told to do, Jayfeather followed behind her, like he said he would. "What this is about? If you are that stupid to not figure out, it because I want information on what you are doing here, and none of that crap about how you where just passing by at the right time. You smell like him, and if you don't know who I'm talking about, his name is Oskar. So it ether you tell me what you are doing here or I can just rip out your throat right now, seeing how you have no powers in the day time." Jayfeather said as he sat down. He have pick his location well, out of ear shot of everyone so she could not scream and far away so she could not run. He gave her the doors that were open to go thought but which one will she choice? It was apparent at the name Oskar seems to struck a nerve. Wouldn't be surprising, seeing how she smells like him. "Tell me what you are hiding, or you can feel my wrath, which is way worst than Oskar is." He threaten her. "And you might as well loosen up, I've would have pound on you a long time ago if it was not for the elf and the dragons, and if you are worried about me telling the other, trust me, I won't. So you might as well tell me, unless you are afraid he around here, because he is not."

Xeon

Getting off the hell-wolf back at the clearing of the lake, Xeon yelled in the direction of the watcher he know was there. "You might as well come out, Rat. My hell-wolf can smell you. Ether you come out or my hell-wolf goes in, and it very hunger for some meat." Waiting for the watcher to come out, He look at the blood that have pool in the dragon imprint "Seems my chains can still do their jobs, but he not alone." he said to him self, "One elf, a dragon shape-shifter, and wolf. Ah, what fun this hunt is turning out to be. Oh, look a Vine Dragon burrow, and it on the move, towards... my... camp..." Those last words chocked in his mouth. "You live for another day, Rat. But cross my path again and I'll cut you down like the dog you are." Xeon yelled at the watcher location who was still hidden in the tree line. Mounting his hell-wolf again, it sped towards the camp 'I will stop that dragon from reaching the camp'

((Xeon is a dark elf in full blood-stone armor with 3 weapons (two swords and a switch-ax, all master elf works) and a hell-wolf.))

Edited by draco8967

Ophelia

Ophelia shuddered stared blankly at the wolf. "O-Oskar?" she repeated the name. "H-He's my master, my superior... H-How do you e-even know that?" she asked. Well, how did this wolf even know her master anyway? Have they met in the past or something like that? The animal's threats didn't faze the vampire girl at all. He wouldn't be able to kill her without the proper weapon, and besides, in her mind nothing was worse than Oskar's wrath. "L-Look, I don't know wh-what you want. I-I was getting along wi-with the others until now." Ophelia replied, feeling rather annoyed. She wanted to tell the truth, but she couldn't. Even far away, thanks to their master-servant, what Ophelia could see and hear, so could Oskar. In a way, yes, he was still around. He always was.

Oskar

Oskar paused before simply laughing in a mocking tone at the remarks and insults aimed at him by the dark elf. "How rude." he commented to himself. But a dark elf... He definitely wasn't with anyone who would defend those lands. And Oskar, as part of the dark army, needed to ensure their victory. Everything would be theirs soon or later. And this elf looked like he could be either an useful recruit or an ally. The vampire lord smirked and decided to trail this dark elf, staying under shadows as usual.

Recap porvavour!!!!)))

(Please pm me a recap. i can't get on during the break!)

((Sent, check your PM.

EDIT: Might as well as add this in. I'm going to travel in a week and I'll be off for like a week or two, and I need someone to either control my characters while I'm away or just place them somewhere where they won't interfere in the RP. So... Is anyone willing to take my characters (Lucina, Ophelia and Oskar) if they have to be controlled by someone else?))

Edited by MetalDragon

Jayfeather Image of Jayfeather

"It evident that you fear him, and what I want is, well it easy if you still could not figure it out. I want to know is what are you doing for him. If you are spying, you might as well walk away for I won't let you close to Axle, or the elves for that fact. As for me knowing Oskar, I'll tell you but I want to know first. What is it you are doing here? Oh as for me killing you, I can, and easy. Have killed a vampire before, with out a weapon, I'm not someone you want to be looping around with." Jayfeather growled than took a breath. Rethinking about what he just said sound harsh to him. 'She would have killed the other long time ago including Axle. She is different.' He thought to himself. "I can tell you are different from Oskar, and if you tell me what you are doing here, I might be-able to help you."

Xeon

After half way to his camp, Xeon stopped the hell-wolf "So the rat follows. How odd" He said a bit loud for the watcher to hear. Dis-mounting his hell-wolf he used his flash magic to teleport behind the watcher. Drawing his sword with grace and speed he set it on the shoulder of the follower. It silver iron cold metal with-in neck striking of the follower "Give me a good reason not to kill you, Rat. Why are you following me?" Xeon demanded of the watcher.

((Winter vacation is coming so i'm in the same boat as you metal, for two weeks.))

Navir looked to Axle giving him a reassuring smile as he removed the finished potions from their stands "You are in my lab where I will heal you and try to figure out those chains." he said calmly to the dragon with a smile as he poured the potion into his mouth so that he may drink it. "this will help mend your bones but it won't do all of the work" he said as he moved his hands over the young dragon's chest trying to use his 'life magic' again, though he looks weaker then the last time he used it as his face is going slightly pale.

Ophelia

Ophelia took her time to think. She had to figure out a way to say she was doing her master's bidding... Without completely blowing her cover away. "I-I'm doing ob-observing duty for master. Th-That's it. Just ch-checking things out for him, e-even if it's of questionable nature. A-And I was here b-before your friend arrived, so n-no, I'm not here f-for him." she replied with a shrug. The wolf's threats didn't faze her again. If she were to get killed, all that would do would be free her from Oskar's grasp. "N-Now, how do you know h-him?" Ophelia asked.

Oskar

The vampire lord felt a sharp object leaning on his shoulder. He simply laughed in the same manner as before. He didn't fear injury or death... In his eyes, there was no reason to be afraid of such things. "Didn't your mother teach you how rude putting sharp things on other people is?" he scoffed, casually walking away from the sword's reach and turning to face the dark elf. Now in sunlight, he was completely visible. "A good reason not to kill me. Very well. First, you simply can't kill me. I can't die twice." Oskar shrugged. "And second. Judging by how you were acting back there, I think it's safe to say you were looking for something - or someone. It can't be mere coincidence that you ended up there. You're trying to track this thing I don't know what it is, and I can effortlessly lead you there." he added in, hinting at his master-servant relationship with Ophelia. The vampire proceeded to do a polite bow and look up at the dark elf. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am the vampire lord Oskar. And you, dark elf? What was your business back there?" he asked.

Axleuser posted image

Drinking down the potion the elf have gave him he could tell what was in the mixture. Dragonroot. A type of plant only white dragons can eat. It haves energy pack where a full adult only need to eat three to be full. As the elf started to heal him, Axle could see the healing was taking it toll on him. Using his tail Axle wrap it around the elf to stop him from healing him. "Do not waste your energy on me I will be fine." He said in a clam voice. Calling forth White Healing power that lay within his body, He rapidly healed his body of all wound and broken bones. Axle stand up after the healing power have finish he jump off the table and land on the floor. "So where did you come by Dragonroot? It a rare plant and only few know about it, aside from white dragons."

Jayfeather stood up and started to walk around the vampire. "Observing you say, I highly 'ought that. I know Oskar more better than you do. He plotting to kill the elves for they stand in the way of the dark army he part of, and you are just a pawn in his plan, a puppet that have no strings. Once he done with you than what, I'll tell you, The death of another vampire who life have no meaning to him. Tell me I'm wrong, tell me he does not harm you in anyway." Jayfeather was pushing for answers now. He was not going to let this vampire get away from him even if it night time. "You really think that you 'master', will let Axle walk. No, he a white dragon and the dark army is after them for their healing powers. Which is what Xeon does, captures white dragons and sells them to the dark army, if you have not figure it out."He growled at the woman. His temper was starting to get to him now. "Now how I know Oskar is I passed the last village he 'observed'. A single survivor was left in the town. A kid not much older than eight, was barely alive. He told me who attack the village before he died next to me. Now unless you want to see the same happen here you will tell me, Demon, or is your tongue bound" his voice was now yelling at woman.

Xeon

Xeon sheath is sword and called on the magic chains power he had and wrap it around Oskar pinning him to a tree. "Still does not explain why you where following me, Vampire lord. I would have to say your head if a fine one, so if you want to keep it you better start spilling, for i don't have time for this." Putting his sword out again he stabbed it thought the Vampire lord right shoulder, and twisted. "Talk" He growled at the now chain vampire lord.

Ophelia

Ophelia fell silent for a minute. There was basically nothing she could say now that would prove her innocent or just evade the wolf. It would either blow out her cover, blow out her master's or something worse. The vampire girl took a drawn-out breath in and let out a sigh that seemed to last for an eternity. Her short and blunt reply came right afterwards. "Y-You're right. M-My tongue is bound." with those words, she hoped the wolf would get the hint she simply couldn't talk about it even if she wanted to. Her master would know instantly and it would be the end for her. And it would be painful, so very painful. That and Ophelia just didn't have the guts to stand against her master.

Oskar

Oskar's reaction to his wound wasn't anything big but just a sigh of annoyance. "Sure. I'll talk." he growled back as he dissolved into darkness and reappeared out of the chains' grasp. The tree he was pinned against provided him some shadows to protect him from sunlight, allowing for a brief use of his vampiric abilities. "I thought you could make for a good recruit for the dark army or a good ally. Unlike most, I do not run after defenseless targets to slaughter for no reason, leave that for orcs and the alike. I either hunt to feed - which I assure you, it isn't the case - or if someone gets my attention in a way or other." he responded. "Now, shall we discuss the matters like proper gentlemen, or are you going to continue trying your luck like you are right now?" the vampire lord folded his arms, his patience was beginning to run short.

Navir sighed as he wiped some sweat that formed at his head due to the strain and responded to the white dragon "A giant grey wolf gave me a sack full of them." he said bluntly as he shuffled towards a seat next to some bubbling elixirs which are still on their stands, he sits down obviously weakened and a bit tired trying to relax a bit "So are you alright?" he asked despite his current condition.

Columbine flew around anxiously. She was worried about her rider and wanted to see him. She couldn't keep him safe if he was far away from her. She flew back to Ri and Lee. She thought it safer to stick with her other two buddies.

Alielel smiled. "I say let's hunt them down." She looked at her sorceress friend and blew a white dusty colored breath on her. "That should clear your lungs for a bit." she said exlaining the spell.

(( I don't know why Columbine is flying around anxiously for, I mean I carried a young dragon into my lab and and a grey wolf walked along with us.. plus she could have followed us))

Dragroot gasped in horror as she reached the source. Several vine dragons were chained up. They all were badly injured, and the chains wrapped all around them. She roared into the sky, echoing through the forest. " WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!?" she used very single one of her vines and tried to yank the chains apart. Failing, she changed course and whipped the cabin, leaving dents and holes in the walls. Several vine dragons cheered her on." COME OUT YOU COWARD. I'LL KILL YOU."

Edited by Melomancer

Axleuser posted image

Axle puzzled by what the elf said. "A wolf? but there is no wolf with us." Axle look around the room only him and the elf was in the room. "And where that girl that saved me from the lake?"

"Than tell me this, is it bound in loyalty or fear" Jayfeather ask the woman as he walked around her. He was going to push for one more answer before his next action. If it loyalty he would kill her. If it fear, he would help free her from his grasp.

Xeon

"The dark army, to recruit me, why I'm already selling you white dragons for healing those idiots." Xeon laugh at the thought of saving other lives in battle. He pulled his sword out of the tree with ease and grace, and sheath it again. "We can discuss this more at my cabin not far from here. Come and watch what happen to intruders when they come to my camp, than after we can talk."

((I'm just going to time leap here so Xeon gets to the camp, assuming Oskar came with him))

Xeon watch as the Vine-Dragon was hitting his cabin leaving dents in it and small holes in it iron shell. "So it made it here after all" He turn the vampire lord "If you want to see my power watch than" He whisper to the vampire lord. Unsheathing both of his swords He flash under the beast belly and slice it front and hind legs causing it to fall. Flashing again he sliced the vines that was with the dragon as the fall limp to the ground. Sheathing his words again he pulled out the switch-ax that was Switching it into it full sword form (a 3 feet wide and a 8 feet long sword he holding with one hand) and place it next to the vine dragon neck "So the little dragon thought she could come here and walk away, tell me if you want to pull or be on display with wood or metal?" Xeon said to the vine dragon with a evil grin.

((Melom sorry but Xeon the most evil of monsters. Here what will happen ether dragroot pulls the wagon and is in slaved, Two saved by some god, or third put in a iron box which is very small for her size. Metals are a bit hard to understand but are quite easy to counter.))

(Well crap. but nevermind, that probably would be completely accurate if this was real life considering that Dragroot just Yolo'ed in without a plan.)

Crying out in pain, Dragroot shouted"You are going to pay for this!" She tried hard to lift a vine and slap him, but they were all too short. She closed her eyes." I will get my revenge, I swear it.."

(edit: Guys, the christmast event is here! go check it out!! Snowball fight !!!!!!)

Edited by Melomancer