shadow_claw

Ultimate Guide to Real Life

I'd bring in a character for Millie to interact with, but he's neutral and Shadow is only accepting villains at the moment.

Hm...Perhaps I will make a villain to stir things up? I don't know who I want to use yet, though

Recap for Raptor:

Loki has been healed by Lanie and they are now speaking. Luiz is with them.

Jack and Dark are looking for Gabriel.

Hawkeye went into the hotel where our gang is in. He spoke with Samus who has her helmet off. (We stopped so you could catch up with us.)

((Hi All. I was thinking of joining, but I’m not sure if the character I have in mind would work well here. You see, while the villain in question may be taller, stronger, and has a tougher hide than humans, he doesn’t really have any powers, so I’m not sure how he’d survive against anyone but Luiz and maybe Felix (eta: and possibly Clint wink.gif ))… Any thoughts, comments, or suggestions? Thanks. happy.gif ))

Edited by starphyre77

Well people aren't actively trying to kill each other. Unless you want your character to get people mad at him, he'll most likely survive.

Oh, you're most welcome to join! Like any RP, nobody'll kill your character unless they have your consent.

Also, I'll post the sheet to the villain character soon.

User: Sweet_Wyvern

Name: James Buchanan Barnes, "Bucky", or the Winter Soldier

Side: Villain

Weapons: Multiple weapons, including knives, pistols, a shot gun, an automatic rifle, grenades, smoke bombs, etc. He also has a bionic arm in stead of his left arm, which he lost in an explosion. The bionic arm is incredibly strong and can be used to electrocute someone, as well as discharge an EMP. He can use the arm even when it isn't attached to him.

Powers: Super-soldier strength and speed, military and specialized combat training and survival skills.

Species: Human

Appearance: http://www.hollystarz.biz/wp-content/uploa...ils-new-art.jpg

Other: "Who the hell is Bucky?"

Accepted!

User: claw

Name: Ganondorf

Side: villain

Weapons (if any): His sword

Powers (if any): Incredible strength and endurance, use of magic (limited), master strategist

Species: Hylian

Appearance: Link

Other: He created Dark Link

Do not think that this ends here... the history of light and shadow will be written in blood!

((Hi All. I was thinking of joining, but I’m not sure if the character I have in mind would work well here. You see, while the villain in question may be taller, stronger, and has a tougher hide than humans, he doesn’t really have any powers, so I’m not sure how he’d survive against anyone but Luiz and maybe Felix (eta: and possibly Clint wink.gif ))… Any thoughts, comments, or suggestions? Thanks. happy.gif ))

If your villain is a weak one, they could be clever and ally themselves with stronger villains.

User: Starphyre77

Name: Azog the Defiler

Side: Villain

Weapons: A mace; a gnarled, multi-spiked, iron claw in place of his lost left hand; and a long dagger

Powers: Great strength

Species: Gundabad Orc

Appearance: Azog is over 7" (2.13m) of Sneer; Snark; and Snarl (okay, maybe not quite a snarl, but it sounded good)

Other: “Nujh da geer? Nujh da gahd? |Do you smell it? The scent of fear?|

~I’m going with Azog as seen in The Hobbit film, however, like in the books, he does speak the Common Tongue. I figure he just chose not to in the movie. wink.gif

((Sweet, he certainly wouldn't think of himself as weak... wink.gif ))

Edited by starphyre77

Wow, we have more villains than heroes now and the same amount of villains as neutrals.

(If you discount Totts' and Pink's characters since they're inactive, we have more villains than anything.)

Edited by Doctortear

You betcha!

Hey Doctor, since you've basically already taken the role, would you like to be a co-owner?

May I ask, would you prefer only canon characters, or would an original character form a sort of altered alternate universe be okay?

Well, then, I'll hold off on my new character until females can be accepted again. I could bring in a new character who is genderless but affiliates as female, but that's only if we're desperate for females.

No, we're not desperate. The gender ratio already flew out the window.

Are you stuck in limbo? If so, I suppose you could make your character. RoD isn't on often, so I can make an exception.

Are you sure? He's male and neutral. I can still make that sorta female character if it balances things out.

It's up to you. You only have one character that's currently in limbo, so of course I want you to be able to post and have a good time.

Actually, all of them are in limbo. ^^"

I just feel bad for going against the rules and making a male character when we need females.

Alrighty then.

User: Doctortear

Name: Blaziken (No nickname)

Side: Neutral

Weapons (if any): None

Powers (if any):

Flame Breath

Fire Punches

Self Combustion

Great Strength

Ability to jump very high

Hand to hand combat

Great Speed

(Moves: Flare Blitz, Brave Bird, Black Kick, and Sky Uppercut. His special ability is Speed Boost)

Species: Blaziken

Appearance: user posted image

Other: He carries around a Blazikenite on a rope around his neck. However, unless some gets a mega ring and forms a bond with him, Blazkien will not mega evolve. (So unless someone magically finds a mega ring or another person brings one in and forms a strong bond with Blaziken, no mega evolution)

"Millie will be lonely no longer!"

My next character will have to be female. (Or at least consider themselves female). We have a lack of females

Edited by Doctortear