shadow_claw

Reality and Fiction Collide

"It's more than a stick," Felix said, narrowing his eyes. "It's laced with dreamshade, a highly uncurable posion that can be only found on Neverland." Hook wanted to lash out with his sword, but he held back, not really wanting to seperate from Felix and Samus.

Samus halted in her tracks. Being exhausted from the day's events, upset with the bird man taking advantage of her, and stressed from being in the restaurant, it was easily concluded that Samus was not in the mood for messing around. When the arguing first began, Samus tried her best to not get involved and to just push it aside as a mere verbal disagreement. However, as she heard Hook unsheathe his sword, her final straw became plucked. Samus spun around and faced the arguing trio.

"Enough!" she barked as she shoved the three away from each other. Turning to give Scout a glare, she continued.

"Scout, the last thing I need is so picking fights with people who are more well armed than you," Samus snapped, her voice not holding back any of her irritation. "I've already had to stop you from harassing that poor girl in the clothing store. I'm usually quite lenient with my fellow companions, but today has been too bizarre and far too stressful for me to even think about being nice. I don't care if you don't like these two, just deal with them. I doubt you'll have to see them tomorrow." Now turning her attention to Hook and Felix, Samus let out the same about of harsh words as she did with Scout.

"And don't either of you dare threaten him." Samus hissed. "Are you seriously going to let yourselves be taunted to easily? Don't be so pathetic." Now taking a step back, Samus let her power suit return to her before addressing the three one last time.

"If I hear any of you squabble again, I'll personally deal with you," she chided, her voice cold and hostile. "I don't know any of you and because of that I will have no problem with making you regret setting foot into this world. I don't care what you do, as long as you cease these pointless arguments. Follow me back to the hotel or piss off. As long as I don't have to deal with your squabbling, I don't give a damn what you do."

With that said, Samus turned around, with her power suit still on, and entered the hotel which was only a few yards away.

Scout stumbled backwards from the shove but he recovered quickly. He kept quiet as Samus harshly reprimanded him and looked at her as she turned her back and walked back to the hotel. He glared at the pirate and his companion.

"Assfags," he muttered under his breath, spinning around abruptly and running off after Samus. He didn't like running from a fight but he knew it would be ultimately stupid of him to fight when Samus obviously had the one-up on him.

He was going to make sure he brought his slingbag everywhere with him now.

When Elsa asked ‘how’, Aayla looked to her in confusion but as she continued to speak, Aayla’s look turned to concern as she sensed the young woman’s desperation and what may have been some fear. Though Elsa was clearly too old to begin Jedi training, the part about her only hurting people was deeply troubling to Aayla and she knew that she had to do something about that. With her face still covered by her hood, she had to rely on her tone to try to calm Elsa as she said, “I’ll try to help you, of course,” though she considered calming her through the Force as well, she decided to wait until she felt it absolutely necessary, “but I am going to need more information. I’m not currently sensing the Force in you, so what is it you need to control?”

Luiz let his tongue loll out happily as he galloped after Dug. He was never much of an explorer, so he mostly stayed next to Clint, but it was amusing to watch the other dog run around. He himself just didn't have the stamina or leg length for it, but that was okay. "This PetCo place sure sounds nice. I don't think we have 'em where I come from," he said conversationally, panting lightly from their walk.

Felix and Hook immediately put their weapons up before entering the hotel. Hook looked down at Felix, he probably had enough money if they took gold for change here in this bizarre land. As soon as Felix entered the hotel, he looked around in wonder.

Samus had ordered a second room before Felix and Hook came in. She wasn't completely sure if they'd continue to follow her, but she didn't care. As long as they stopped bickering, that was all that mattered at the current moment.

"Your room is down the left hall to the right," Samus told Hook and Felix as they entered the hotel. She threw Hook the key and marched on back the hotel room she shared with Scout. She didn't even bother to look back and see if he was following her. She entered her room, took off her power suit, stripped off her newly bought clothing, and flopped herself onto the bed. Sleeping in her zero suit wasn't too difficult for her and, in fact, she had done so before. Clinching the covers in her hand, Samus pulled the material over her and shifted onto her side. Today had been exhausting and all she wanted was a good night's rest, not that she would get any after the events of the day.

Elsa's hands curled into fists as she obviously hesitated. "There's something," she replied slowly, trying to choose her words carefully. "I mean, I was born with it," She added then shook her head and quickly retreated down an alley. "Not here," she asserted, stepping away from the view of the crowd. She turned around after several paces and collected herself briefly before cupping her hands together. Magic swirled upwards in an icy chill and formed a large snowflake in her grip. A seemingly innocent gesture but after her past, she was worried even about that. After a few seconds, she dropped the snowflake to the floor and quickly stumped it under her foot. "Is that enough? I don't want to do more because it is very dangerous."

Hook grabbed the key with ease before immedaitely going to the left hall and finding the room. "I need to ask you lad, what do you think of Samus?" Hook asked Felix as soon as the Lost One closed the door. "Why do you care?" Felix scoffed, lying down on the bed. Hook stared at Felix very closely. "Because something about you is off," Hook said. "And I intend to find out what."

Scout strolled into their hotel room after Samus, feeling glad that they weren't sharing a room with the other two nutcases but, remembering Samus' threat, he restrained from saying anything. He liked his face intact, thank you very much. However, he was still a bit aghast at being reminded of the fact that he had to share the bed was Samus. The girl was hot, yes, but it still didn't feel...right. Scout rolled his eyes and ran over, double-jumping over Samus and landing on the other side of the bed with a hard bump. He was unaware that his action may have disturbed Samus and merely pushed his slingbag under the bed before settling down onto the bed - with the covers thrown off his side, of course. Feeling something hard jamming into his side, he slipped a bandaged hand into his pocket and pulled out his baseball. He yawned, staring at it for a moment, looking at the small writing printed on it. Then, he promptly fell asleep, the ball slipping from his fingertips and miraculously not hitting his face in the process. Edited by Dream_Dragon

Megaguirus, while not the sharpest tool in the shed, was no fool. Her reflexes were better than any other monster she had encountered. Her eyes was sharper than that blubbering lizard. She had kept her attention on both the white brute and his companion. As soon as the female disappeared, Megaguirus's attention was turned straight to her. The queen paid little heed to the female at first. After all, the white creature was a much bigger threat. However, as soon as the human made a sudden movement, the meganulon's attention strayed straight towards her. The female must of had incredible speed for she had vanished from the white beast's side and appeared ten meters away from him. Such a feat would of most likely been praised by any normal being. Too bad Megaguirus was no normal being. Locking her gaze upon the human, the queen flapped her wings furiously flew straight to where the female relocated herself. A horrid shriek emitted from Megaguirus's maw followed by her large and pointed tail slashing towards the human. If she thought she was going to attack the queen from behind, then she was wrong! Megaguirus would not allow this fool to take advantage of her! She would stab it right through and bite off her pretty little head! That would teach her to mess with a queen.

Azog snarled when the female made a hole and though he tried to grab her before she fell into the second hole, she slipped away from him. Cursing quietly in the Black Speech, he glanced from the female to the beast and as the beast attacked with surprising speed he shouted, “Come back quickly!” He wasn’t concerned much about her safety, but he had been trying to think of a way to at the very least confuse the beast enough for them to get away, or better yet tame it, and her device was the key to that…and his survival. Knowing that he couldn’t reach the female before the beast did, he could only watch and hope she was able to get out of there in time.

~~~~~~~

At Elsa’s hesitation, Aayla’s brow furrowed as her concern deepened. Following Elsa into the alley, she watched the queen’s display in fascination. She had kept her Force senses wide open and while she was confused by the fact that she didn’t feel the Force being used to create the snowflake, she was also troubled by what she was feeling coming from Elsa. Removing her hood, she shook her head to resettle her lekku as she sighed and said, “I must admit I am confused but two things are clear to me. First, I don’t know where your abilities come from but you’re it is surprisingly not the Force. Second, I sense a lot of fear in you and that may be one of your greatest obstacles in controlling your ability.” Remembering some of her earliest lessons, she repeated what she’d learned from Master Yoda, “Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

Chell reacted as anyone would. Well, anyone with a Portal Gun. She was used to danger, therefore she wasn't exactly afraid. Growing up with the constant possibility of death had made her a very calm woman. Quickly, she fired one portal on the ground in front of her and another halfway to Azog on the rocky wall. She jumped into the portal in front of her, barely missing the furious wasp in the process. Chell might've been just a regular human, but she wasnmt stupid. She had dealt with a lot worse than massive wasps in her lifetime.

Once Clint had found the bright sign of the pet store, he turned to grin at Luiz and Dug. This would be so much fun! Alright, you guys can pick out whatever ya want in here. My treat. he stated. Fury had made the mistake of issuing Clint a SHIELD credit card. A bottomless account meant Clint could buy the entire store if he wanted to. Which could very easily happen in this case.

((I say we can timeskip about now. Clint and company could spend the rest of the night in the store or something.))

(I'm going to give Star a chance to respond before I go on with Megaguirus. With that said, have a time skip post!)

Only God knows when she fell asleep. Samus had already felt the lull of sleep when she was sitting at the booth in the restaurant. How long where they in that building? Twenty minutes? An hour or so? She could not remember clearly. She knew that it was late, very late, perhaps even two or so in the morning. Whatever time it was, it surely was too late for Samus. She woke up at around five in the morning and she still felt tired. She'd reckon that she didn't get the full required nine hours of sleep any normal human was suppose to have. Mumbling to herself, Samus rested her eyes and tried to go back to sleep. But, alas, the mad barking of a dog and the nearby alarm of sirens kept the bounty hunter awake. When she decided it was no use trying to go back to sleep, it was eight in the morning. Scout was sleeping like a babe and Samus didn't have the heart to disturb him. After getting dressed in the outfit she had bought in day prior, Samus took the paper the hotel supplied her and wrote down a message for Scout.

"Couldn't sleep, gone for a stroll,

fine me if you need me."

With a sense of satisfaction, Samus placed the the note on top of Scout's belongings, gave him a silent goodbye, and headed out of the hotel. The weather was much better than yesterday. The air was substantially warmer which was most likely due to the sun peeking out from within the gray clouds looming in the sky. The breeze was of poor strength and the snow seemed to have melted slightly overnight. Samus mentally beckoned the sun to further creep out of the clouds, but was generally pleased with the small rays of sunlight beaming onto the ground. It was, after all, better than nothing. Grasping her coat to pull it closer, Samus began to walk down the sidewalk in an attempt to obtain a relief from the exhaustion sleep could not subside.

Edited by Doctortear

Both Germany and Prussia were early risers. Well...It was mostly Germany. He was the stricter, more organized brother. Prussia was one to follow a routine, however. The two sat on a bench, drinking coffee and debating in German. Mostly, it was about the next flight to Berlin. Prussia wanted a vacation, but Germany wanted to go home. Neither wished to give up their viewpoint either. When the two had fallen into a silent stalemate, Germany noticed a familiar woman walking down the street. He nudged Prussia with an elbow. Isn't zat your friend from yesterday?

Sebastian was an unwavering butler, at the very least. As soon as the order was sounded, he got busy to making every guest comfortable. After all, what was a butler without good hospitality? Once everything was to his liking, he began to pour cups of tea. The flimsy, disposable cups were distasteful, but it was the only cups in the area. He looked to Ciel, and handed him one of the steaming cups. Master, I suggest you introduce yourself.

Morning came, and Lanie was still in poor spirits. She had remained close to Loki, but found it nearly impossible to sleep. Any times she drifted off were over in a matter of minutes. So, she simply watched over Loki over the night. As exhausted as she was, her luck had run out for the time being. Dejected, the Dragonborn moped about as Loki slept. Everything sucked.

Ciel watched the man cautiously. He had refused to sit and held an air of disdain about him. However, the boy showed none of his concern and merely waved.

"I will not force you to sit," he said casually. "I merely offer you a seat as I do think this conversation will take a while." Ciel, once given the rancid tea cup, tipped his tea cup to his mouth and drank the velvety liquid from it. Only once Sebastian had set up tea for the others did he speak.

"I am Earl Ciel Phantomhive," Ciel said as he introduced himself. "I called you here for a reason. I would suspect you already realize that we are not in our original land. I do not know how I came here nor do I know how you all came here. I merely summoned you here to see how much you have learned of this place; a simple exchange of information to benefit us both. I shall have you know we are not the only beings dragged into this world. I can tell you what I have learned of this world which may or may not be more than you know. I have encountered three, two of them quite rude, beings in this world. I dismiss them purely because I do not sense a single vibe of courtesy in them. You four, however, I deem to be much more fruitful than the previous people I have met. I do not ask of you to stay here. If my speech bores you I will be more than pleasant to give you my last regards. However, if you should see a proposal of some sorts to be of assistance to you, then I will be more than happy to tell you what I have seen here. I inquire you of your thoughts of this arrangement." Ciel took another sip of tea before watching his guests carefully. The woman in regal clothing looked intrigued. She had a look of wit about her and seemed to be yearning to ask Ciel whatever she could muster. If there was at least one person who will take his proposal, it would be her. The purple.... woman in the back looked indifferent. Ciel could tell she'd much rather be someplace else, but bared with his ramblings purely because the others were staying. The beast Ciel was not concerned about. For now, Ciel kept his attention on the man. He did not look at him directly, but waited patiently for his response.

Samus had walked about a mile when she ran into a familiar face. She was in mid-walk when she glanced over to her side to see both Prussia and Germany sitting on a bench. She had to do a double take before she realized she recognized them. Stopping in her tracks, she realized that they, or at least Germany, was staring at her. Unsure how to respond, Samus gave a small wave to the two of them.

I didn't expect to run into them anytime soon. Not a huge surprise, but a surprise nevertheless.

Edited by Doctortear

While Loki slept, Puck gradually raised his head. He had dozed off while pretending to be asleep but did not require that much rest to heal and recover, even with the iron. So, with the sorcerer still asleep, that just left him and the lion. "You look upset," He finally called out when light began to stream in through the windows. "I mean, I thought you'd be happier. You're a lot more deadly now and you've got your tail back! I thought you'd be more pleased and not moping about like you're doing now." His eyes drifted to the sleeping form on the ground as something dawned on him. "Unless... do you have a little crush? Oh, that'll never work out."

Germany glanced over at Prussia and frowned. He was never good with social...stuff. That was all Prussia's skills. The older country turned at the mention of Samus. He smiled at the woman and waved in return. Unlike Germany, Prussia was a social butterfly, and enjoyed meeting people. It was fun for him. Ludwig's voice made the albino turn back to his brother.

I vill be ze one to buy ze tickets zen! Mein Gott Gilbert, ve have a country to run! Imagine vat mein boss vill say ven he hears of an unplanned vacation! As soon as Germany finished talking did the bothers explode into argument again. Yup. Brothers were just great.

Lanie lifted her head as Puck spoke to stare at him. As he finished speaking, she curled her lips back and hissed softly. She didn't want to wake Loki, as the god didn't seem like he rested all that often. It was none of Puck's business if she had a crush on Loki or not! Maybe...maybe she did. He treated her like a person instead of a title, and actually worried about her wellbeing. That had never happened before with anyone. Not only that, but Loki was smart and skilled in magic. And...he didn't care if she was a Khajiit or a human or anything. To him, she was just Lanie. Not Lanie The Dragonborn like she was to everybody else. It was a nice feeling to find somebody who liked to travel and respected her as a person.

Of course, the brothers went right back to arguing. Samus sighed and shook her head. Sure it was nice to see a friendly face, but she didn't know those two. She had to reason to try and help them or figure out what they were arguing about. Besides, she wasn't sure she had to nerve to walk up to them. Rolling her shoulders, Samus began to walk again. She doubted she could fix the brothers' issue and even doubted more that they'd ask her to.

"Come on, kitty cat," Puck replied with a slight shrug of his shoulders. "You're practically screaming it to the Heavens. And while I admit it's cute, it's a bit... hairy, don't you think?" He rested his head back on the column, unable to move very much thanks to the iron chains wrapped around his body. "I mean, talk about forbidden romance. We've got a regular Romeo and Juliet here, but with a lot more fur." He glanced over at Loki, quieting down briefly as he rolled over in his sleep. Then, with a smile, he turned back to Lanie. "Do you think he loves you back?"

Puck's words actually seemed to bother Lanie. She stood up, but decided not to attack Puck again. She wasn't angry, but maybe...anxious? Her expression hardened at a thought. Was Puck trying to play matchmaker with them? Did he get his fun by pulling at peoples' heartstrings? The thought made her bristle. Lanie finally relented and spoke in a hushed voice. What's...what's so wrong about that? What's so...forbidden? I don't understand.

Azog was relieved to see that female managed to get away from the beast, but was irked that she was still too far away from him. Having seen how quickly the beast could attack, he knew that the female’s devise was his best chance at survival. The problem then became how to convince her to work with him. “A deal,” he said. “Use your devise to help me subdue this beast and I shall grant you your freedom.” Realizing that she had already basically secured her own freedom, he quickly added, “Un-pursued freedom.” He was hoping that the prospect of not having him chase her would be incentive enough for her to agree… He could always figure out how to keep her from escaping after dealing with the beast.

~~~~~~~

After all the excitement from the previous day, Dug was so exhausted that he didn’t even remember going to sleep. The last thing he did remember was exploring the wonderful place that was Petco and the nice people there who were unhappy that he didn’t have something called a leash. He didn’t know what a leash was but he figured that since they said he should have one, it must be something great. Stretching as he yawned, he decided he’d ask his master about it…later. At that moment, he was so comfortable that it didn’t even matter that he didn’t know where he was. He could smell his master nearby which meant that everything was all right and he started to drift back to sleep.

Scout tossed and turned in his sleep. Of course, the boy could never stop fidgeting when he was awake, so why should he when he was asleep? He twitched once more, then his eyes flew open and he sat up, rubbing his face as he groaned. God, he hated mornings. Somehow, though, this morning seemed different. First off, his bed felt as though it had grown larger. Secondly, Soldier wasn't blowing his trumpet or horn or whatever into his face. Thirdly, this wasn't his room.

In a moment, he snapped awake and everything came back to him. That was right! He'd been teleported to this crazy-ass place and met that chick with the robot suit and the blaster and-wait, where was Samus?

Scout stared at the empty spot at the other side of the bed. He reached out and lightly patted the bedsheets. It was slightly warm, just about to get cold. She'd been gone for some time. Scout jumped out of bed, his eyes wide with panic. Thoughts of all kinds and possibilities of what could have happened to her flew through his mind, most of them childishly unrealistic. He shook his head after a moment. No, she couldn't have possibly been assaulted and taken away. She had that power suit thing and the scuffle would have woken him up. There had to be a simpler explanation. He took a step forward and his foot stepped onto something small which rolled under his foot, causing him to stumble forward, nearly falling flat onto his face. Scout stooped down and plucked up his dropped baseball from the floor. Then, he dragged his slingbag out from under the bed, shrugging it around his shoulders. However, as he did so, a note fluttered into the air and he caught it before it touched the ground. His eyes scanned the message scrawled onto it and relaxed, dropping the note onto the bed.

Well then. If she was out for a stroll, he might as well get out of the hotel too. Not for a stroll, though. Running was much more his style. After yesterday's events, though, he was taking his sling bag with him. He was used to carrying it around all the time, after all. Heck, he could run with both his sling bag and the REDs' briefcase! He chuckled quietly to himself as he took out his trusty Sandman. The feel of the wooden bat fitted nicely into his palm. He grinned, shifting his sling bag, and stalked out of the hotel room, his Sandman in hand.

<OOC: Sorry if this is a post full of rubbish...kinda tired right now but I was afraid I may disappear again if I put off posting. happy.gif >

Edited by Dream_Dragon

Puck shook his head slightly as he gestured to Loki. “Well, there’s the species difference for one thing,” He replied calmly. “I mean, being friends is one thing. But do you really think he’ll be able to love you when you aren’t even the same kind of creature as him?” He flipped his palm over, holding a hand out to Lanie. “Let me help you. Don’t you think he’d look a lot better like you? I’ll change you back as well.”

Felix looked up at the ceiling; unable to sleep. He looked over on the couch to see Hook sleeping peacefully. He was up all night, not used to hearing all these noises. On Neverland, it was quiet and peaceful; except all the Lost Ones would cry because they missed their parents. The blond haired boy got up, since leaving his shoes on, and decided to take a stroll.

Cole closed his eyes. He did not have to be hear, listening to this petty man. Besides, he had an Alchemist to find and destroy. The thing tried to kill him and Cole did not take that lightly. "Sorry," Cole said. "But I must leave, got something to kill." Without another word, Cole went over to the window and decided to climb the building from the outside.

Gilligan woke up. He was confused at first, but remembered what took place yesterday. He looked up to find out he was by a couple of reptiles in a cage. He hadn't remembered falling asleep.