TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Locked with new eggs, so I am out of the hunt. Zombie attempts all went to dust though. Oh well. At least I have some of those.

I am loving these eggs. blink.gifwub.gif

Totally locked myself wub.gif What pretty eggs. Have a desire to try for a zombie or two even if I didn't want anymore originally.

Got my 7 with relative ease. I also got a Zombie this year, first time since 2009 biggrin.gif.

Yay! It didn't take nearly as long as I though to get a few of these beauties. I can't wait to see what they turn into. Happy Halloween everyone! Thank you to TJ and spriters and everyone.

D'oh. I mis-clicked on a Pygmy before the drop began xd.png So I have 6 new eggs and 1 Pygmy, oh well. I'll abandon it in the morning and grab another Halloween before the day ends. lol

Got 6 successful zombie hatchies... But a couple of the revives said they were successful, and showed a normal hatchling. Then when I went to its page, it had turned back into a gravestone.

Anyone else get this?

The eggs look awesome! So excited to see what hatches from them. =) Jack-o-lantern themed babies? Poltergeist themed? Something mischievous anyway, no doubt.

Anyone who doesn't have any yet, don't get too upset. Halloweens flood all day and the first hour or so always crashes the cave! It'll get easier! Hang in there and have a happy Halloween!

/off to bed to prepare for the impending candy coma and start of NaNoWriMo

Yeey Happy Halloween!

These eggs look amazing and alsoremindmeabitofwrestlermasks yep. biggrin.gif Managed to get locked with five. Shoooould be able to catch the last two before the day is out if I timed this right xd.png

Also *steals TJ eggs' code words and lumps them into a dragon name* :3

Ooh, these look interesting. Can't wait to see how they'll grow.

I got my six, and influenced them as well. ^^ A big thanks to everyone involved in this event -- Happy Halloween!

Man I need to find a fall-themed Derpy icon, I'm a panicky little derp right now. I knew that even if some eggs are dying or not showing up on scrolls, fogging them won't protect them. Hahah. Of course I did.

*cuddles with eggs under a pillow*

Oh...sorry Lord Puffernugget. I mistook you for an actual pillow instead of a dragon...

Got one of the new eggs, so I'm locked up. My other eggs should hatch soon, though. So I'll try for another later. Also, I made my first two Zombies.

Got 4, influenced and incubated. Might get more tomorrow, not sure. Thanks TJ!!

Whew! Well THAT was fun! Got my 7, all influenced and incubated. Did 2 zombifications, one of which worked! Happy Hunting people! I'm off to bed now!

I'd love to be able to get the eggs - they're gorgeous. Unfortunately, there are too many people in the cave for me to even attempt to get one. Every time I click, it's the same message. "Sorry..."

sad.gif I am, too, DC. I am, too.

I'm getting that too, but remarkably enough I managed to grab an egg among all the nopes. Really surprised me. You'll find one happy.gif This event runs for 24 hours anyway, no stress if yours isn't caught in the first hour.

I've got my six eggs, so I'm done.

Happy Halloween, TJ, mods, artists, and members! Thank you for the wonderful event!

Well I got my 3. I now have to wait for some eggies to hatch at about 2-3pm tomorrow (err...I think 10pm ish cave time) to get my full quota though which is gonna cut it very fine by the time I get home from uni...

Those eggs are ridiculously awesome. I wish we could collect eggs tongue.gif