dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

If anyone wants to start another Pygmy checker: 2nd gen Seawyrm from Yellow father (I got 2 of those before a Yellow would appear)

It won't work for my plan because I am using Seawyrm males. Besides I am epically locked for the next two days! wink.gif

It won't work for my plan because I am using Seawyrm males. Besides I am epically locked for the next two days! wink.gif

Hehe biggrin.gif I may just move this to Departures in a few hours if nobody here can use it.

Back to my comment about Misfits being common: I got 2 of them from Seawyrm/Misfit pairings (and one refusal) ... I guess this half will take a while.

@Ruby Eyes: If I hadn't so many projects already I'd totally take your baby. "Irrlicht Kornblume" and "Sonnenfleck Topaz", cute names! (I am German biggrin.gif )

Hihi, I caught all CB dragons for my second lineage. But before I'll start with the second one I'd like to finish my first first. Too bad one of my CB couples didn't produce an egg last Friday. Going to use Fertility next time!

And did I already mention that I updated my entry with my plans for a 3rd and 4th lineage? No? Now y'all know it tongue.gif - I love this project!

Okay, can I tempt you with this one then? biggrin.gif

(I can also breed them again another time when you have room and feel like doing Pygmy projects - after the holidays, maybe? Just shoot me a PM when you feel like it.)

updated my "lineage post"

I have 6 possible projects now and thinking about a 7th. aaargh need- more - egg - slots!

Edited by dragonpuck

updated my "lineage post"

I have 6 possible projects now and thinking about a 7th. aaargh need- more - egg - slots!

Indeed, not enough slots....so many ideas! I haven't even started thinking about the pygmies yet sad.gif

If I wasn't locked, I would surely be stealing all of them I could get hold of, I do love pygmies biggrin.gif

Now I'm glad I couldn't resist getting all these CB Electrics! Three pairs gave me Electric eggs, but the fourth gave me the Harvest I need. biggrin.gif

oh look! A dragon! -->  ^.=.^

laugh.gif I want to steal that and use it somewhere.

And did I already mention that I updated my entry with my plans for a 3rd and 4th lineage? No? Now y'all know it tongue.gif  - I love this project!

Glad to hear that / schön das zu hören! biggrin.gif

Okay, can I tempt you with this one then? biggrin.gif

(I can also breed them again another time when you have room and feel like doing Pygmy projects - after the holidays, maybe? Just shoot me a PM when you feel like it.)

Oh sorry but as I said, I already have many projects and I am (6/6)|(18/18) locked anyway so... unsure.gif

WE ALL NEED MORE EGG SLOTS!

all 5 pairs of Harvest x turpentine showed "no interest" today

*sighs* Harvests have gone rare again? (If I have to wait until next fall to get one I may go nuts!!!)

Are you talking about Harvests or about Autumns? Because Harvests don't care much about seasons ^^

Are you talking about Harvests or about Autumns? Because Harvests don't care much about seasons ^^

Harvests-- they seem to go away-- at least harder to find in cave and breeding wise-- "out of season", for me. I am sure it is not "official" cool.gif took forever to finish my last checker 'cause I couldn't get a "common Harvest"( maybe they just don't like turpentines tongue.gif )

Problem might be that Turpentines don't seem to be bred often, unlike the more popular Harvests - so they try to even out when someone finally breeds them biggrin.gif

By the way, it's a hatchling now. The other one as well.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Harvests-- they seem to go away-- at least harder to find in cave and breeding wise-- "out of season", for me. I am sure it is not "official" cool.gif took forever to finish my last checker 'cause I couldn't get a "common Harvest"( maybe they just don't like turpentines tongue.gif )

If you're not dead set on your pairs, you might try mixing them up a bit and see if that shuffles some of them into action. I find that some of my dragons week after week give no interest, but swapping for a mate of the same breed does the trick. No interest is not a strong as outright refusing, but still a solid opinion when it drags on and on.

This weeks results of breeding are in on the Bad Temper's project. More glowing eggs. Useless. Swapped out and tried Hellfires to see if I could get some bad tempers there, and was drowned in spitfires eggs and refusals. Go figure. Might try fertility . . . . never had much luck with it before though.

Might open a 3rd project and try my luck with something new. Maybe something with pink, I've been running out of influences since Halloween. All this active breeding is almost more than my scroll can maintain.

If you're not dead set on your pairs, you might try mixing them up a bit and see if that shuffles some of them into action. I find that some of my dragons week after week give no interest, but swapping for a mate of the same breed does the trick. No interest is not a strong as outright refusing, but still a solid opinion when it drags on and on.

partners isn't the issue, I'll breed "around" next week it's just that this has happened before; harvests breed just fine then stop . period. frustrating dry.gif

( hoping that because I am complaining, they will be defiant and give eggs next week)

I should not be spending time looking at my scroll. I have found a few more pairings that I want to try-- updating my 1st post as I make decisions. and get 2nd gens

Problem might be that Turpentines don't seem to be bred often, unlike the more popular Harvests - so they try to even out when someone finally breeds them biggrin.gif

By the way, it's a hatchling now. The other one as well.

Ruby, I took the little seawyrm /pygmy smile.gif

thanks, it's very pretty- I'll have to use it in one of my lineages.

You're welcome biggrin.gif

I just added a few more ideas to my project post - need more egg space! Alternatively, more time! Multiple Incubates! Oh wait, this is not the thread for the unreasonable demands xd.png

I honestly thought Fleshcrownes were uncommon still since being released o.o I mean, I've only seen one CB since after the release. I've only seen one Blacktip as well.

Also, I don't see any pygmies much except the original and the Nilia. Maybe I just miss them |D

I think you just miss them, because I must see a couple dozen every day, of blacktip. In fact, they are almost cave-blockers! I do spend a lot of time in Coast, tho, because I want blusangs.

I don't see as many fleshcrown, but at least a half dozen each day, and sometimes they go immediately, but more often, they sit and sit there. I occasionally see two at a time in the same biome, just waiting for someone to get them.

It's funny how sometimes one person sees a type of egg all the time, and someone else doesn't.

Maybe it's a difference in the way we hunt?

Edited by daba555

So, I figured out a name scheme for at least one of my lines x3 I'm planning to incorporate the Lovely Commons group name into my line smile.gif Each dragon will either have Lovely or Common(s) in their name and each mating pair will have the full title when combined. When I reach the end of my line, the resulting dragon will have the full group title in their name. x3

I got a "not interested" from my Nilia x Crimson Flare this morning, so that lineage will not progress any further until next week at the earliest. sad.gif

1st 3rd gen for  project # 1

still working on the 2nd skywing  pair- I hate refusals  dry.gif

I don't even want to confess as to how long I stared at this combo. Do want. That's beautiful.

EDT:

Revised a project and am abandoning a project half. It is influenced to follow the pattern || 3rd gen spitfire: from spitfire x vine checker || Adopt ||

Edited by Draketeeth

OH OH OH

my 1st 4th gen

yes, I already had half but I usually have a hard time with stones so I am excieted that this happened without a hitch!