dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

Okay. I believe. My mass breed from Sunday which was supposed to, I thought, hit the AP Wednesday, reached it Thursday. Weird since I tossed them away right away, but whatever. rolleyes.gif

Doesn't matter when you tossed them. They gain their extra day when being picked up from the AP for the first time, not when dropped. The AP will show you what their timer will be when you pick them up, but an egg's own timer (on its own page) won't change until someone actually picks it up - that mismatch is what confuses people usually.

Also, mini progress!

Actually, I'm not quite sure what to make of these results:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/xljHO and http://dragcave.net/lineage/EWiQ9

I thought I would have trouble getting anything but guardians, but it seems now it's the crimsons' time to get bred! If anyone wants one of these two, just let me know smile.gif I only need one of them for this lineage.

Actually, I'm not quite sure what to make of these results:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/xljHO and http://dragcave.net/lineage/EWiQ9

I thought I would have trouble getting anything but guardians, but it seems now it's the crimsons' time to get bred! If anyone wants one of these two, just let me know smile.gif I only need one of them for this lineage.

I'm not surprised. The Royal Crimsons used to be so hard to get, but recently I've noticed a proper Crimson invasion in the cave (OMG THE COMMIES ARE COMING xd.png ). The Speckle-Throats are everywhere as well and a few others that used to be much more uncommon.

And it just occured to me that I already have the ability to breed a BBW/Fog mate for him. Which I promptly did! biggrin.gif

I'll still do the "only Wyverns" BBW/Flamingo lineage as well, but finishing a complete lineage in just two breedings? Yes please. xd.png

http://dragcave.net/view/4KRJB

that lost egg is showing 3/2, so it'll be hitting the AP shortly, if anyone is planning to help try to get it back

got it, sent a link smile.gif

good for me, LOL laugh.gif

and it's safely home now smile.gif

Edited by daba555

I have my eggy back!!!!

thank you so much daba555, you're my hero!

I have influenced it now and hope it genders right.

It's such a nice community here, i love to be here!!!!

got it, sent a link smile.gif

good for me, LOL laugh.gif

and it's safely home now smile.gif

Nice catch! Anything I was managing to grab was CB which doesn't help at all xd.png Bravo!

I have influenced it now and hope it genders right.

It's such a nice community here, i love to be here!!!!

Sending gender vibes your way.

Congrats! biggrin.gif I'm stuck on trying to get Crimson Flares from my Nilia half still.

Also, if noone feels like taking one of the 2 Royal Crimsons (by way of PM), I'll drop one elsewhere in a few hours - desperately need room biggrin.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

My first pygmy lineage is complete!

That deserves a standing ovation. Unfortunately this forum does not have a clap smiley, so have a rainbow instead. poptartFINALTINY.gif Bravo!

Congrats, PH! Yay!!! I do so love pygmies biggrin.gif

Ruby, I didn't even think about taking one of those RC's, but I was kinda locked anyway. It's a very pretty combo - the Guardians are dragon that I can take or leave on my scroll, but in the lineages they look so wonderful.

I must have inadvertently put my egg into the fansites, I usually fog them right away, but I wanted to show it off. It's fogged now! Needs some recovery time blink.gif

I had updated this on the second page, but I'm gonna post it here:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/2cyHw

The bottom half of the Swallowtail/Daydream/Moonstone group.

The top half is being stubborn, giving me only Swallows and not the MS I need wink.gif

Also, in the Seragamma project - can't get anything but sad.gif I may move on...

Edited by daba555

Also, in the Seragamma project - can't get anything but sad.gif  I may move on...

Out of curiousity, I tried 2 Terrae/Seragamma and 2 Seragamma/White pairs and got 2 Sergammas for the first 2, and no interest for the other 2 ...

I think I'll scratch my 2nd Wyvern project before even starting it! Gonna replace Seragammas with Nhiostrifes.

Also, the Crimsons are hatchlings now (influenced accordingly).

Also also, Pygmy Progress! biggrin.gif Kinda looking less spectacular than I anticipated.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Also also, Pygmy Progress! biggrin.gif Kinda looking less spectacular than I anticipated.

Congrats on getting to 4th gen!

The Seawyrms and Misfits don't really stand out too well from each other. I am using the same three breeds for my Pygmy #2, but I put my Pygmies on the outside and I hope that will look a little better. Yours is still pretty, though!

Edited by purplehaze

Yeah, I didn't realize they are that close in color - on the scroll, they look quite different!

And yay! My first pygmy lineage is complete!

Ohhhhhh! Congratulations! biggrin.gif Dibs on the next sibling? Or maybe not the next, I'm moving next week (finally!). But I'd definitely love to have one sometime.

I have to say I like the top half. It almost looks PB, but then the Misfits go "nope, fooled you!". laugh.gif I'd like to request one of those too once I can be sure I can care for it. laugh.gif

Edited by dustpuppy

Out of curiousity, I tried 2 Terrae/Seragamma and 2 Seragamma/White pairs and got 2 Sergammas for the first 2, and no interest for the other 2 ...

I think I'll scratch my 2nd Wyvern project before even starting it! Gonna replace Seragammas with Nhiostrifes.

Also, the Crimsons are hatchlings now (influenced accordingly).

But what would look really spectacular would be if you did a mirror and paired them up.

very pretty!

But what would look really spectacular would be if you did a mirror and paired them up.

very pretty!

OoO! I like that idea!

Ooooh, purty indeed! biggrin.gif

And yay! My first pygmy lineage is complete!

Ohh, nice! congrats on this one! smile.gif

if you ever have an egg from that line and don't know what to do with it....well i'll give it a warm place at the fire! laugh.gif

Ohh, nice! congrats on this one! smile.gif

if you ever have an egg from that line and don't know what to do with it....well i'll give it a warm place at the fire! laugh.gif

I'll be glad to give you the next egg they make. smile.gif

Well, DUH!!! xd.png

I neglected to hide my sunrise egg, and it's now a sunset hatchie sad.gif

how stupid is that.......

Do you think the yellow pygmies should be "inside" or "outside" such a structure?

Do you think the yellow pygmies should be "inside" or "outside" such a structure?

Well, what I was thinking that Deb meant was to do an exact mirror of the lineage that you are working on now and then breed the two together. Oh, wait, I see what you mean. Duh! rolleyes.gif I would put the pygmies on the outside, I think, but either could work.

And if anyone is online right now who wants to do a pygmy lineage of any kind with Pygmy and Crimson Flares, there are a ton of 2nd gens in the AP right now!

Edited by purplehaze

Okay, will influence the egg above to be female then biggrin.gif

I would like it that way, too smile.gif but it really would be nice either way!

pretty...