Jump to content
dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, dustpuppy said:

And I've got my first finish of the year! I'm quite pleased with it, especially since I started the top half a year ago and then kept getting sidetracked...

Nice one! Congrats!

Share this post


Link to post

My watery noodles are finally cooperating.

Top

Bottom

Now they just need to like each other when they grow up!

Share this post


Link to post

FINALLY

everything that could go wrong with this one did!

but at last - not sure which is worse- random outcomes or having to breed at specific times

a rather lovely Uncommon

firegem x sapphire x aeon

https://dragcave.net/lineage/qh28Q

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, dragonpuck said:

FINALLY

everything that could go wrong with this one did!

but at last - not sure which is worse- random outcomes or having to breed at specific times

a rather lovely Uncommon

firegem x sapphire x aeon

https://dragcave.net/lineage/qh28Q

 

I can imagine the pain! XD But so pretty!

 

Meanwhile, I'm collecting info for the long-overdue update, and just as I'm almost done counting breeds... I notice I forgot to include my own dragons. :blink: I should continue when I'm less tired. I did miscount the Purples at first, because I counted purplehaze too (where is the facepalm emoji when you need it? Wait, we have an emoji for "passport control" now, but no facepalm? Baffling).

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, dustpuppy said:

I did miscount the Purples at first, because I counted purplehaze too

And the purple Ridgewings/Florets/Dorsals? XD Oh wait, that one isn't done yet.

 

Also, cancelling the teleport above now. A day should be long enough.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Share this post


Link to post

So I'm a purple dragon now? Could do worse! XD @dustpuppy I hope you weren't counting on our listings being up to date, because I doubt if mine is. Will have to check that later. I'm not even sure I have them all in my group!

 

Got my Pipio this time. https://dragcave.net/lineage/HOPWI

Haven't done anything, yet, about a mate for the Red Tail from last week.

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, dustpuppy said:

(where is the facepalm emoji when you need it? Wait, we have an emoji for "passport control" now, but no facepalm? Baffling)

There are two, but they're among the people rather than the faces. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, dustpuppy said:

 

I can imagine the pain! XD But so pretty!

 

Meanwhile, I'm collecting info for the long-overdue update, and just as I'm almost done counting breeds... I notice I forgot to include my own dragons. :blink: I should continue when I'm less tired. I did miscount the Purples at first, because I counted purplehaze too (where is the facepalm emoji when you need it? Wait, we have an emoji for "passport control" now, but no facepalm? Baffling).

I probably have mine in my group, but I have been really bad about adding to my post.  Since the new forum I have not had fun adding to posts - might be ok if I had two full screens , but having to switch back and forth has  kept me from getting much done

Share this post


Link to post

Congratulations! :D My last 2nd gen grew up, now I'm hoping to get a blue noodle as soon as I get room!

Share this post


Link to post

Good luck. :) 

 

And I finally got around to checking my group. It looks like I did have everybody in there.

Share this post


Link to post

I wonder who has completed the most at this point :D Discarding 2 "honorary LCs" in my group, and maybe also 3 uncommon LCs, I'm at 56 :lol:

Share this post


Link to post

It appears that @dragonpuck has 108! I'm not sure about anyone else.

 

And I am off to a good start breeding a mate for this guy. :) 

Red Tail and Magelight - I thought it might take longer to get the Magelight.

 

Edited by purplehaze

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, purplehaze said:

It appears that @dragonpuck has 108! I'm not sure about anyone else.

 

My group has 58, but not all of them are my own lineages, some were gifts. dragonpuck is the undefeated champion of course! :D  Followed by Ruby Eyes and you.

Share this post


Link to post

And here i am with one finished and other projects started years (possible) ago and you are spitting them out. But i want the majority on my scroll and getting one half from someone else does not feel right to me.

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.