dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

Oh, I really love that Lacula x Winter combination!

I am still waiting on my Albino x Cassare pair to breed me the Albino, but I had a brilliant piece of luck and picked up this gem for my Fever/Cassare/Albino combo.

So far, the only Lovely Common that I have done completely on my own is Lovely Siyat Colours, and I am not sure if that it qualifies, being all the same breed. :lol:

OMG! @Ruby Eyes That is my new favourite ever Lovely Common!!! I love Pyralspites so much, I am surprised I didn't think of it myself.Thank you for sharing, and I am glad I am not the only "rebel".:lol:

It must have taken ages, they are such a stubborn breed!

I actually found them quite easy-going, once I remembered that I needed to keep slots free XD

6 hours ago, Justie said:

So far, the only Lovely Common that I have done completely on my own is Lovely Siyat Colours, and I am not sure if that it qualifies, being all the same breed. :lol:

may not count, but sure is pretty, and requires more patience than i have to get the purples!!

Oh, pretty! And a z code as a bonus! :D I like the way you paired the pale with pale and darker with darker.

Nice one, @Dirtytabs :) 

Progress on my Black Truffle lineage. I also got both 2nd gens for the other half.

I got the wrong breed for the top half of my Lacula lineage, so that will have to wait at least a week. I wonder how long it will take to get a Lacula from Lacula x Aether? I got the 2nd gen pretty easily.

Edited by purplehaze

Laculas are still pretty common, but they may be beat out by aethers. It didn't take long to get a frostbite from one, but I don't know if that was just a lucky frostbite.

What a lovely surprise the Glimmer Moon combination of breeds is! I would never have thought of that one! Well done!

I am too busy paying back IOUs for Lovely Commons breeding at the moment... still, I am having lots of fun hunting instead! 

1 hour ago, dustpuppy said:

So many z-codes in this lineage! :D 

😍

I love that Nebulas x Gemstone, @purplehaze, even if it's not a Lovely Common :P  I like the last one, with the truffles, I love how the Storm and Zyu have kinda opposite positions!

I finally completed another project! (well, it's growing) I admit I wasn't as thorough as I could have and didn't try every week, but this one took way longer than expected! 

Still, I'm glad I kept at it. :) Red x Bright-Breasted Wyvern x Anagallis https://dragcave.net/lineage/NtcyE

19 minutes ago, relaks said:

I finally completed another project! (well, it's growing) I admit I wasn't as thorough as I could have and didn't try every week, but this one took way longer than expected! 

Still, I'm glad I kept at it. :) Red x Bright-Breasted Wyvern x Anagallis https://dragcave.net/lineage/NtcyE

nice and some bsa to boot!