dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

10 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I just updated my first post with all my completions as well as my current works in progress. Of course my completed lines are also in my Completed Lovely Commons group.

Oh, good plan. I started by just linking my completed projects group XD

On 10/16/2013 at 11:03 AM, purplehaze said:

Kingcrowne/Horse/Royal Crimson

Have Kingcrowne x Royal Crimson half from Ruby Eyes

Have not started Kingcrowne x Horse

Tetra/Sinii Krai/Sunstone

Have completed Tetra x Sinii Krai

Working on Tetra x Sunstone - haven't been able to get a Sunstone from this pairing, yet!

Hmm... are you talking male horse x female kingcrowne and male sunstone x female tetra? Or the other way around?

This one is an "accidental" Lovely "Common" (and an "Almost" Cool Code!) I grabbed the dad out of the AP for his code and then when I saw the lineage I checked the AP for other Terrafreaky lines and found the mom.

Almandine Pyralspite x Brute x Flamingo - You Better fRun0

25 minutes ago, GhostMouse said:

This one is an "accidental" Lovely "Common" (and an "Almost" Cool Code!) I grabbed the dad out of the AP for his code and then when I saw the lineage I checked the AP for other Terrafreaky lines and found the mom.

Almandine Pyralspite x Brute x Flamingo - You Better fRun0

That is amazing! And beautiful!

@Dirtytabs I am trying for female Tetra x male Sunstone and male Kingcrowne x female Horse.

The Tetras are not being kind to me. They were much better matched with the Sinii Krai in the top half.

I really haven't even started working on the Kingcrowne one other than collecting the bottom half from Ruby Eyes. ;)

Looks like the Ap  has a wealth of lovely commons!

I made this from a pair of  Z's  from the Ap. the mates bred first time and as did the 3 and 4 gs- wish all my projects were so co-operative

crimson x black tip  x bleeding moon

https://dragcave.net/lineage/W5697

@GhostMouse

love the brutes- would never have put pyralspites with flamingos

@purplehaze

I did manage to get a sunstone from tetra, but the tetra 3 g's won't give me an egg:dry:

one of 3/4 stuck projects!

@GhostMouse hooray for accidental lineages! :D

@dragonpuck               (how do I make that thing like with GhostMouse? I hate visual-only wysiwyg so much) Blacktips really go well with almost everything! I'm currently trying to get a lineage with Blacktips and Khusa going, I think that might take a while though. XD

32 minutes ago, dustpuppy said:

how do I make that thing like with GhostMouse

Not with copy&paste, sadly. You have to type it out and then select the name from the list by clicking.

5 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Not with copy&paste, sadly. You have to type it out and then select the name from the list by clicking.

There was no list. :( Sometimes the list shows up, sometimes it doesn't.

5 hours ago, dustpuppy said:

There was no list. :( Sometimes the list shows up, sometimes it doesn't.

If that happens try starting over. It is touchy!

15 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I really haven't even started working on the Kingcrowne one other than collecting the bottom half from Ruby Eyes. ;)

I hope you don’t mind starting this half early... B) 

38 minutes ago, Dirtytabs said:

I hope you don’t mind starting this half early... B) 

:lol: Nope. Thank you! Glad I had room for an egg.

No prob. When I drop eggs on people without warning, I allow as much time as they need. :) 

8 Candelabra eggs and 7 Sinii Krai eggs on their way to the AP (the other pairs weren't interested).

Hey if I can ask, I'm working on a Flaconform x hellfire wyvern x ember. I have two hatches currently (blue nebula and falconfor) and I think I they look really good together! Should I replace ember with the blue nebula? Also should I switch Hellfire with a spirit ward do you think? (I've also thought of the ethernal dragon) idk I'm wondering if I should make any changes before i collect all the CBs.

Personally, I've just gotten into the habit of collecting at least 2 of each breed and gender so I can mix and match as I like XD

What's the ethernal dragon?

6 hours ago, Winterspheonix said:

Hey if I can ask, I'm working on a Flaconform x hellfire wyvern x ember. I have two hatches currently (blue nebula and falconfor) and I think I they look really good together! Should I replace ember with the blue nebula? Also should I switch Hellfire with a spirit ward do you think? (I've also thought of the ethernal dragon) idk I'm wondering if I should make any changes before i collect all the CBs.

There is no "should" here. :) You could do one or all of those eventually. Just do what you think is cool! I assume you are talking about the Celestials when you say ethernal? But whatever, any combination that pleases you is good!

I'm a bit like Ruby. I always try to collect 4 males and 4 females of each breed that comes out. That allows me to make up to a 4 gen checker without needing any help from outside. (Except for when I have stubborn dragons that won't give me the breed I need! Yes, Autumns, I'm looking at you!)

Edited by purplehaze

Ruby, your lovely yellow-crowned reminded me to breed the sinii krai and candelabra! ...Still got the wrong breeds, though. 3 anagallis to AP.

10 hours ago, purplehaze said:

There is no "should" here. :) You could do one or all of those eventually. Just do what you think is cool! I assume you are talking about the Celestials when you say ethernal? But whatever, any combination that pleases you is good!

I'm a bit like Ruby. I always try to collect 4 males and 4 females of each breed that comes out. That allows me to make up to a 4 gen checker without needing any help from outside. (Except for when I have stubborn dragons that won't give me the breed I need! Yes, Autumns, I'm looking at you!)

17 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Personally, I've just gotten into the habit of collecting at least 2 of each breed and gender so I can mix and match as I like XD

What's the ethernal dragon?

Yeah Celestial dragon is what I was talking about so yeah you right with that one. XD

I'll think about it then and move forward with that cause I found some nice ones that can really work with those breeds ;v;

:lol: I guess you like it? The first three pairs gave me nothing. No egg, not much interest, no egg. So I didn't have much hope for that one and couldn't believe what I was seeing!

Woo hoo! Started a new LC (pink/skywing/falconiform) and all four of the CB breedings gave me the correct breed first time!! I couldn't believe it!

And I just got a mate for him, so I'm close to my fifth finish :D

Edited by Sachqua

Another finish, and she has the best code I've ever bred! 

p0EM8

The top half was an AP find I decided to breed a mate for, since I am always running out of Purples. My other two projects aren't being nearly as cooperative!

Edited by GhostMouse