dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

Welcome to the Lovely Commons Project, Winterspheonix! :D

I love your ideas, especially #1, #3 and #7. I'm afraid #6 won't produce a Soulpeace finish, as both 3rd gens are always the same breed so it would be White x White or Daydream x Daydream, never White x Daydream. But you could make two lineages, one with White as main breed and one with Daydream, and then join those two lineages! :) Like this  for example. Draketeeth, dragonpuck and purplehaze made some of these "super lovely commons" as well.

Hey Dust Puppy, thanks so much!

Yeah some of these were kind of WIP or more concept that sacrificed practicality. I will arrange #6 into  a more improved one in order to work with the pattern more; I am not used to patterns in lineages and it took me a while to figure it out. But thanks for the suggestion, I might just do that! (Good thing I had the idea of another theme that works well enough to fit.) :D

Edited by Winterspheonix

Whoops! I read the wrong thing (I meant Dust Puppy but I read the title instead and even misspelled it. XD )

Ohhhhhh that's cool! That could be a really cool one to do. : )

EDIT: I dunno why but I'm excited I got a Striped River egg! (Influencing it now, I hope its female!)

Edited by Winterspheonix

Dracarys would be a cool name too though. I just didn't know Valyrian back when I started playing. XD

Has influence ever failed for you? I know it's not 100% guaranteed and people had influences fail, but I've always been lucky.

The only time influence "failed" for me was when I derped and actually used the wrong Pink. XD Checking the action log can be so embarrassing at times.

It would!

Oh darn XD

It's happened to me once or twice beforehand on a correct influence, but it's been pretty good to me. (Though I need more male pinks and pinks in general.)

Edited by Winterspheonix

21 minutes ago, GhostMouse said:

Another finish!

I like to think that this is a clan of rather violent but not particularly creative wyverns.

Oh, I really like that combination. :)

39 minutes ago, GhostMouse said:

Another finish!

I like to think that this is a clan of rather violent but not particularly creative wyverns.

Oooh, that looks great! :D Congrats!

2 hours ago, GhostMouse said:

Another finish!

I like it, in fact, working on  the same combo!:D

A finish, the top was a  species fail from purplehaze

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZiR0f

Edited by dragonpuck

Two more Brimstones! I swear will kill all of these dragons if they don't give me an Autumn in time to finish this lineage this year! :angry:

Looks like it could take awhile to get a Sunstone from a Tetra, too!

Edited by purplehaze

6 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Two more Brimstones! I swear will kill all of these dragons if they don't give me an Autumn in time to finish this lineage this year! :angry:

Noooo! No rash actions, I might have something for you...

:lol: Don't stick up for these stubborn dragons! And thanks. I will need to breed another 2nd gen Brimstone to go with that, but at least then I will have 3 pairs to try.

Edited by purplehaze

Now that the chaos of halloween (and work) has settled down, time to get back into regular breeding...

Have made some good progress, but had my first (unintentional) auto abandon :(

Also, this little one is a Spirit Ward when I needed a Bright-Breasted, so I'm going to offer it up here for someone to made use of: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Congrats on all the recent finishes

3 minutes ago, Sachqua said:

Now that the chaos of halloween (and work) has settled down, time to get back into regular breeding...

Have made some good progress, but had my first (unintentional) auto abandon :(

Also, this little one is a Spirit Ward when I needed a Bright-Breasted, so I'm going to offer it up here for someone to made use of: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Congrats on all the recent finishes

Oh no, what was the egg's code? Maybe someone here will find it.

Also I adopted for the pretty Spirit Ward, thank you! :) 

After some test breeding I decided on my next project: Khusa x Pillow for the top half and Khusa x Blacktip for the bottom half. Yes I know Khusas are probably too new... XD

Ohhh that's gonna look nice!

I just got over half of my CBs, I just need a Deep Sea egg and I'll be right as rain and I can hopefully start breeding! ;v;

I'm going to start my next LC Project today. Nothing specific in mind yet, I'm just going to randomly pick some stuff that goes good together. XD  *crosses fingers that breeding goes well*

Next one for me (maybe): BBW outside, Nhiostrife and Azure inside (and prepare for loads of Azures before getting a single BBW XD)

Just putting this here so I won't forget :)

Use Fertility if you have one - that's kinda essential to avoid refusals on first breedings!