dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

Got a mate: https://dragcave.net/lineage/00y9Y for https://dragcave.net/lineage/aXvdi

Got a mate: https://dragcave.net/lineage/xnrJ1 for https://dragcave.net/lineage/UE2Sl

... and now I'm locked. Time for AP breedingses.

11 Baikala

2 Hooktalon

1 Lindwyrm

plenty of no interest ...

7 Sinii Krai

1 Storm

8 Tetra

And Greater Spotted Drakes will have to wait 5 more hours.

58 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

[...]

11 Baikala

[...]

I'll keep my eyes out for those, need more Baikalas... :D I think it's already working as well, I made some progress with both of my Baikala-based LCs today!

I just bred my Baikalas again, too.

10 Baikala eggs to the AP (including the 3rd gen one I needed to be a Gilded Bloodscale) but I also got 1 Lindwurm and 2 Hooktalons.

And my Sunstone that I worked so hard to get wouldn't give me an egg with her Tetra mate this week. Hope that is not a sign of things to come.

After years of hiatus, I've finally completed this one ! Took me ages to get a pillow from the blacktip x pillow pairing but I'm really happy with this one!

Edit; that's what I get for having more than a few tabs open.

My new pairs all produced the wrong egg.

Edited by Predat0rs

Oh, my eyes! :lol: Seriously, those are lovely. Congrats!

And I have finally reached gen 3 with this line. She has a mate waiting so a finish feels within reach. :)

Either would look good. I have two more days before I can try that pair again for a Bloodscale. Need to breed all my other Baikalas first, though, to try to balance things.

I'm still looking for something to do with Khusas. I thought of Undies, but don't know what else to use. Fever? Almerald? Chrono? Actually the one I'd like most would be Mistletoe, but we aren't going there! :lol:

Edited by purplehaze

That could work. I just did a mock-up on Heart of Blue with the Fevers, though, and quite like that one. I'll have to try one with the Striped Rivers and see what I think.

46 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Wow !

I have a finally- first as we know, the sunstone was difficult at best , then the first tetra misgendered and it took forever to rebreed???

any way

tetra sunstone x Sinni krai

https://dragcave.net/lineage/v8n39

Edited by dragonpuck

LOL that's the mirror or purplehaze's most recent progress :lol: Nice colours anyway!

Say, would you guys think Brimstones look better with male or with female Moonstones?

(The other half would be Sunstone and Brimstone)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

11 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

LOL that's the mirror or purplehaze's most recent progress :lol: Nice colours anyway!

Say, would you guys think Brimstones look better with male or with female Moonstones?

I vote for Male moonstone, I think the female a bit pale

21 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

A "stone" lineage, eh? I agree with dragonpuck that the male Moonstone is probably the better choice.

@dragonpuck - I like your choice of dragons. :lol: Would you consider breeding me a sibling to that one that I could mate with my final result? I think that would be cool. I would be glad to swap with one of mine when I get there, if you are interested. :)

Edited by purplehaze

A Desert stone lineage even :lol: The only other breeds with "stone" in the name are Stone itself and Soulstone.

Another lineage plan would be black wingline wyverns: male BBW, Carmine and female Flamingo.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

At last! My "butterfly" lineage! (I realized after I'd bred the top that Swallowtails are based on the birds and not the butterflies, but they still remind me of butterflies, especially the tails!)

10 hours ago, GhostMouse said:

At last! My "butterfly" lineage! (I realized after I'd bred the top that Swallowtails are based on the birds and not the butterflies, but they still remind me of butterflies, especially the tails!)

Very nice. Congrats on the finish. :)

12 hours ago, purplehaze said:

A "stone" lineage, eh? I agree with dragonpuck that the male Moonstone is probably the better choice.

@dragonpuck - I like your choice of dragons. :lol: Would you consider breeding me a sibling to that one that I could mate with my final result? I think that would be cool. I would be glad to swap with one of mine when I get there, if you are interested. :)

sure  !

I found this nice half in the AP- planning the other half with daydreams and found this one by going through all of my dragons and finding that I had something in the works ages ago! Planning to finish this one with night nocturnes.

Edited by Tiga

1 hour ago, dustpuppy said:

Ugh, I'm home sick but at least my dragons are feeling well! I got two finishes to report today, a Baikala lineage and a Glaucus Drake lineage. :)

very nice , hope you get better soon

@Tiga It's always fun to mine the AP and find the beginning of a lineage. I have a whole group dedicated to ones I might use "someday"!

@dustpuppy Sorry to hear you are sick. Hope you feel better soon. It's nice that your dragons cooperated. Those are both very pretty finishes.

And speaking of Baikalas . . . I must go mass breed mine now so I can perhaps get a Bloodscale for my lineage later.

Edit: 7 Baikalas, mostly green (are there separate ratios for the two colors?), 2 Hooktalons, 1 Nexus, and a bunch of no egg/no interest!

Edit again: And still a Baikala.

Edited by purplehaze