dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

A finish!

Alts are giving me problems, too. This Vine alted when I didn't want it to, and after finally getting a neb instead of a horse, it coloured wrong!

And speaking of Tetras, I did get a 2G Black Tea from Tetra, but still trying on the Flamingo x Tetra half.

Congrats on the finish, Purplehaze. I really like how the Kingcrowne and male Horse pose match. I'll steal that idea, if you don't mind?

22 hours ago, Sachqua said:

A finish!

Alts are giving me problems, too. This Vine alted when I didn't want it to, and after finally getting a neb instead of a horse, it coloured wrong!

And speaking of Tetras, I did get a 2G Black Tea from Tetra, but still trying on the Flamingo x Tetra half.

Congrats on the finish, Purplehaze. I really like how the Kingcrowne and male Horse pose match. I'll steal that idea, if you don't mind?

Congrats on your finish!

And feel free to steal any of my ideas you like. :)

I'm a bit locked still, but I'd love it :)

Thank you! :)

So this one became a Fell: https://dragcave.net/lineage/v3VFh

Undine an Sunrise would take a long time to match with Fells ... Sunstone? Almandine? Nhiostrife? Still daunting ... Maybe I need to wait for 2018 releases XD

And this one is kind of a Lovely Uncommon Wyvern: https://dragcave.net/lineage/eGcQf

(wouldn't be the first time I'm cheating with non-commons XD)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

If you use a 2018 release, you'll have to wait, like, two months! And fells might then be hard to come by. :lol: How about script, spinel wyvern, or tetra?

I now have two  pairs of candelabra & nocturne. Just one nocturne egg, please...

Script or Spinel sounds like a good idea, actually. I think I'll try Scripts first (I'm still working on a Spinel from Khusa - a coded pair, not for LC).

Sent 4 Candelabra, 11 Sinii Krai, 12 Tetras to AP.

*sigh* Tetras 5 : Sunstones 0

But I did get this top half for my two-head lineage. :) We'll see how long it takes to get him a mate.

I'm thinking of starting a Khusa line, but I'm not sure what other breeds to use. I'd like to use something I haven't done anything with already.

@Dirtytabs Check your PMs. :D

Edited by purplehaze

Checked. Thank you! XD

5 tetra eggs to AP.

Khusa on the outside, you mean? Hm, checking your sign-up post... Do daydream and bleeding moon. Or almerald and sunset. Or falconiform wyvern and swallowtail (burds). Or black and white.

4 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

Khusa on the outside, you mean? Hm, checking your sign-up post... Do daydream and bleeding moon. Or almerald and sunset. Or falconiform wyvern and swallowtail (burds). Or black and white.

Yes, Khusa on the outside. I like the burds idea, but I'll bet the ratios would kill me for awhile.

Well, I'm already playing with Tetras x an older breed. 'Nuf said? :lol: I have nothing against challenges, but it might be nice to have something easier to work with, too. I did try some test breeding with "the burds" and really do like those combinations, but of course got only Khusas.

Yeah. Using newer releases means either waiting for a long time for the right breed or limiting the potential pairing pool. I didn't think I could keep track of building more than one lovely common lineage at a time, but I need multiple projects to stave off boredom from breeding candelabras, anagallis, and sinii krai. (Seems I also tend to pick breeds whose plural forms I keep having to look up. XD)

Just like I was recently marveling at all the breeds with a black outlining on their wings :lol:

So I just bred this and then realized that I have no idea what my plans were. XD I think I was going for Morphodrake as the main breed, but since the egg has a funny code (dog-fu, is that kung fu with dogs?) I guess I'll be doing a Tarantula Hawk line as well!

Ever since we got the wonderful group feature I've just been dropping dragons I want to use for LCs in my "unfinished LC" group instead of writing down what I'm planning. I really should get back to updating my lineage post more regularly. Some day. When I get around to it. :unsure:

Haha! Me, too! XD I usually browse back a couple of LC pages to see what I did or talked about the week before and the week *before* etc.

That Thawk line could look good with Honeys, but the ratios, the ratios ...

Edited by Ruby Eyes

*sigh* Another breeding session: Tetras 6, Sunstones 0

And another Baikala from my 2nd gen two-heads

AP session:

Sinii Krai: 10 (2 Storm, 2 no interest)
Tetra: 11
Candelabra: 8 (2 no interest)

I'd have thought Baikalas would be more balanced already, with all those zombie experimenters!

I don't know if the colour matters, but I sent 3 blue and 10 green Baikalas to the AP, as well as 3 Hooktalons like this: https://dragcave.net/progeny/JmtaS

Mate for her will be this!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Mate for her will be this!

Nice!

And thanks for trying to help straighten out the ratios. Someday.