dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

1 hour ago, Sachqua said:

I haven't been around much due to my new job taking all my energy and attention.

But I wanted to show off my second finish!

like that, congrats-

No progress with my Turkey either. I get to breed my BB later today and I hope he throws me that Almerald I need. -.-' I have 3 projects going, one that will complete in less than a day (if they breed...), but I'm tempted to start another one. :rolleyes:

Good luck with your breeding. I will send Almerald vibes.

On 10/4/2017 at 11:30 AM, Metal-n-Monster said:

No progress with my Turkey either. 

That name is too perfect. That's one of my favorite movies so I'm kinda mad I didn't come up with it myself! 

Can't wait to see your completed Almerald! I expect to have a few finishes myself pretty soon. :3

Note to self: I just took this egg from Ruby Eyes as a "dummy" trade. https://dragcave.net/lineage/VQmlN

I am working on a Sera x Spirit Ward lineage which should yield me a mate for it sooner or later.;) [Edit: if they ever stop giving me 3rd gen Spirit Wards!]

Thanks Ruby! :D

Edited by purplehaze

5 hours ago, Vythalax said:

I bear good news for once, got the first half of my love common line now https://dragcave.net/lineage/PS8Zk just need the other half to stop giving duo tones. XD

Are you trying for 2nd gen or 3rd gen?

1 hour ago, Dirtytabs said:

Are you trying for 2nd gen or 3rd gen?

3rd, I already got everything I need to get to 4th if my pairs wanna be nice for once.

3 hours ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

Hold your Horses, I have my 3rd Completion. =3

OMG the father's name made me laugh. XD

Completed!

Now if I could just get an Autumn egg. I tried both replacement dragons for that stubborn pair with the older ones and at least they liked each other, but they both gave me Brimstone eggs! :wacko:

55 minutes ago, GhostMouse said:

Finally another finish!

Oh that's so pretty, especially the bottom half! Congrats!

1 hour ago, GhostMouse said:

Finally another finish!

very nice!

@PH Do you need 2G or are you at the 3 g stage?

Edited by dragonpuck

2 hours ago, dragonpuck said:

@PH Do you need 2G or are you at the 3 g stage?

3G. I have two sets of 2Gs! And none of them want to give me what I need. But eventually I will get it. :lol: I just need to outlast their stubbornness!

@GhostMouse Very pretty. I am doing a lineage with the combination you have on top there.

Edited by purplehaze

Commons are lovely!

Forum name: Alyst

Scroll link: Scroll

Can people PM you and request eggs? of course!

If yes, any requirements?

My lineage plans: I'm still working on that...

Edited by Alyst

My 6 FT Turkey and his mate finally followed the Script. I like puns. Top-Half was done a month ago. Now he has his mate. 5th Completion on its way, and I know it's ugly but whateva, lol.

My Storm/Red/Pink Hatched for #6 so I bred #7: Collossus x Striped River x Almerald x Colossus ; 2Gs are on my scroll now.

I also understand this wouldn't count because it's only two breeds, technically, but it's pretty, no? ^.^

No progress with my Autumns. Both replacement pairs gave me Brimstones again this week. *sigh* Well, at least they are producing eggs, which is more than the original pair did most of the time.