EchotheWolf

The New Greenfield

Styles looked up as soon as Dreama lept at him from the work bench. He cried out and backpedaled, dropping his bowl in the process. The bowl shattered against the floor and the spoon skidded away. He looked up at the now human woman apologetically, "Sorry. You scared me", he said, his eyes blinking back from orange to his usual bright brown. He knelt down and started collecting the larger pieces of ceramic, "You got a broom or something I can sweep the rest of this up?", he asked.

Blushing as she looked to him she then spoke, " Sorry about that. I didn't mean to scare you." With that she then turned and grabbed a broom and once he had the larger pieces she then began to sweep up the smaller bits. She then looked to him, " I scared you I will help in the clean up. Besides I have gone through a lot of dishes when learning how to control my shifting."

Like before, Sawyer chose to abscond the topic. "I am rather drained. I will find you when I wake up." She dissipated into vapor before anyone could respond. Sawyer disn't want to upset Flamesong, but she already knew of Jet's solution. And like the shadow had warned, it wasn't really a good one. Jet simply stood and shook his head slowly.

It involves the shadows. They want a new leader now that Kat has vanished. They can repair her body and restore her into it, but she would be cursed with Kat's burden. Possibly more.

Flamesong watched Sawyer vanish, his eyes filled with unshed tears. He knelt down where she had been 'sitting' for a few moments, trying to at least pick up her scent. He stood up once Jet started speaking, turning around to face the shadows. "So the other shadows just use somebody until they're useless-then they look for another? I'm glad you're different, Jet. Is there no way that I could lift the burden myself?" Somewhere in his mind, Flamesong knew he was speaking out of desperation. All he could focus on was holding Sawyer-warm and full of life-in his arms once more.

You? No, you already have your own burden to carry. Again, we shouldn't even let it happen Jet answered. He frowned as Flamesong kept insisting, and shook his head. His face softened as he walked to the young man. The shadow placed a hand on Flamesong's shoulder. I understand how much you want her back. But we need to find another way to bring her back.

Flamesong's eyes unfocused as he accepted the truth. It felt as though his heart had shattered once more. "But... would there be another way to bring her back?" He looked over his shoulder to Thalia, wondering if she was having similar thoughts. "I know that I'm not the only one that wants her to return... This town is slowly losing everything it once had. All the same, I've made so many great friends and memories here. I... I want to rebuild Greenfield! I want to be sitting on a porch many years from now, watching my grandchildren play outside. It's a vision that I want to make true. But most of all... I want her to be by my side."

((Still accepting?

Can I make like, six characters?

Since no one answered me...

Username: SoiledLove

Name: Anastasia "Ana"

Sex: Female

Appearance: Ana

Creature/power: Immortality

Personality: Having lived for so long after taking on the Curse of immortality, Ana is tired of life and is looking for a way to end her life, or, at least live peacefully. She's rather apathetic towards everything else and she only cares about getting rest.

Family: All dead, long ago.

History:

Other:

Username: SoiledLove

Name: Pollux Winters

Sex: Male

Appearance: Kitsune Form (despite looking so scary, he's only the size of a normal fox), Human form

Creature/power: Nine-tailed Kitsune, Shapeshifting, other powers to be RP'd

Personality: Mischievous, immature and loves to prank. He can be quite spiteful and cruel and needs his brother to reign him in. He really does love his brother and would do anything to protect him. He even stops being blood-thirsty for Arcturus.

Family: Twin Brother (Arcturus Winters)

History: Born as Nine-Tailed kitsune, the two bothers were regarded as gods among their clan. However, when their clan realized they could not solve all their troubles, they drove them away in fear of what they might do instead.

Other: They are still children in Kitsune years

Username: SL

Name: Arcturus Winters

Sex: 20

Appearance: See Pollux Winters

Creature/power: See Pollux

Personality: Mischievous, immature and loves to prank, just like his brother. However, he's very kind and often has to stop his brother from being cruel and malicious to everyone and also stops him if he goes too far. He really cares for everyone, but is sometimes a little gullible.

Family: Twin Brother (Pollux)

History: See Pollux

Other:

Name: Cassiopeia

Appearance: Cassy

Creature/power: Dragon/Stuff that dragons do (Breathe fire, fly...)

Personality: Cassy is rather vain and prideful, despite her young age.

Family: All Dead

History: Cassy's egg was found by Pollux and she was taken in by the Winter brothers.

Other:

Name: Lupa Longfang

Appearance: Lupa, Wolf Form: A silver wolf the size of a goat, her eyes are blue and her canines are abnormally long.

Creature/power: Lycan, can freely transform.

Personality: She's rather motherly and acts like a teenage girl. Lupa absolutely adores children and is named after the wolf whom raised Remus and Romulus.

Family:

History: TBRP'd

Other:

Name: Lycoris Bloodfur

Appearance: Lycoris, Wolf form: A large, black wolf the size of a horse with blood-tipped fur. His eyes are golden in that form.

Creature/power: Same as Lupa

Personality: Rather blood-thirsty and savage, Lycoris is named after the first lycan and named rightfully so. His pelt is red due to all the blood he has spilled.

Family:

History: TBRP'd

Other:))

Edited by SoiledLove

Styles threw away the shards of ceramic as she finished sweeping the rest of the mess he made. He bounced up the stairs and grabbed his sling bag with his wallet inside. He went back down and smiled at Dreama, "I need to grab a few things. I kinda ran off with a few small things.", he thumbed through his wallet, "Does the shops around her take normal money?", he asked. By the way this town looked it should be using pence or something.

Thief yawned before curling up and the bed and falling fast asleep.

Komo stayed in the lake as she swam, hoping someone would come soon.

Dreama smiled gently before nodding her head, " Yes it will take your money. There is a few different ways to pay for things around here." WIth that she then tilted her head once more as she looked towards him. She then spoke, " I'll leave the door open. I've gotta head to bed or else I won't be able to get to work early enough."

((HAI!!!

Note: I was with the original Greenfield.

Here's the form for Rain again-

Username: Rave

Name: Rain

Appearance:

Exactly like this- http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/RavenWol...html?sort=3&o=0

With wings like this- http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/RavenWol...html?sort=3&o=1

And in armor like this, with black wings-

http://s1342.photobucket.com/user/RavenWol...922e3e.jpg.html

Creature/power: Dark Angel

Personality: She's very suspicious at first. Once you get to know her, she's quite nice. And if you're her friend, she'll protect you with her life. And she's a bad censorkip.gif .

Family: None

History: Rain was fighting a war against Hell. She was a highly respected (and very powerful) commander of the Angelic army. Therefore, a target of Lucifer. Lucifer managed to capture her one day and tried to make her evil. He only succeeded in wiping her memory and turning her into a Dark Angel.

Other: Lucifer still has a bit of control over Rain. It could go one of two ways. One way, being that Rain breaks free of Lucifer's control, and lives on Earth for the rest of her life, unable to join Heavan again. Or, Lucifer could vanquish Rain's will, and have complete control, in which brings Rain wreaking havoc on Greenfield.

Extra-

Rain still has her Angel Relic. (AKA Relic: Her sword.) She can also summon her armor at anytime.

Sword (longer, with black gems instead of blue)- http://raverunner.deviantart.com/art/Great...Sword-195739250

I'll hunt down the one for Raven. xd.png))

FOUND IT.

Name: Raven

Looks: Black wolf, Human form- Black sweatshirt, jeans

Creature/power: A human that can easily switch to a wolf

Personality: RP

Family: Unknown (She's a lab experiment)

History: Raven was made in a lab. She's a human whose DNA has bonded perfectly to a wolf's. Hunters are trying to hunt her down still.

Other: I might be redoing it.

Echo don't worry about Storm. xd.png

I'm starting over with my chars. ))

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Styles smiled and left the bakery. He was eternally grateful for Dreama's hospitality but he needed to get some supplies to make sure he doesn't kill her in his sleep or something. He went straight to the hardware store and began to look at some strong, thin rope.

Once he had walked out of the bakery she turned the light down there off before she then headed back to her home. Checking everything out she then headed to her room. Changing into her night clothes she then went on to bed to get a few hours sleep.

(Soiled and Raven are accepted! Welcome back to Greenfield, you guys! It's good to have you here. It'll be a bit sad to not use Storm for a while, but I'll bring him in later. I'm gonna wait for shadow to reply to me before I post Flamesong. Good thing I've got a few characters!)

Riku still clung tightly to Iratus. How long had they been flying? He looked towards Ignis, making sure she was still on her mother's back. "Where are we going, Iratus?"

(Aaaaaaand I'm going to bring in someone else...

Username: Echo

Name: Talone

Appearance: Talone looks somewhat like a human. He has the basic build, but is covered in fur and has odd facial marks. He is muscular. He has spiky black/brown hair.

Creature/power: Taguel. Creatures that can change into a "beast" whenever they want. The beast is a giant animal, but with iuts size comes a lot of strength. Talone can turn into a Panther.

Personality: (option) Talone is confident in his abilities to fight, but it can get to his head sometimes. A simple blow to the head is enough to remind him that he isn't immortal. He picks a side, and fights until he dies.

Family: (option) No recorded family.

History: (option) No recorded history.

Other: The Taguel's basic beast form is a giant rabbit.

Ananstasia sighed, looking towards her soon-to-be home as she cut her hair short. The blonde strands fell to the ground and she finally lowered her scissors, tucking them away. Her hair now flowed to mid-back, and she sighed again, beginning to walk forwards. Perhaps she'd find death here? She still hadn't tried the 'a soul for a soul' thing yet. Maybe she'd succeed, maybe she wouldn't? She was just glad she had wised up and didn't try repeated committing suicide. She winced as the memories came back. That had hurt... a lot.

{ Thanks for the welcome back! This will be the only RP I'll even look at. I can't handle more than one RP during the school year. X3

I'm starting out Raven rather similar to how I always do, seeing as I lack creativity. She might or might not have wings this time around. And she also might no longer really match her vague description.}

The young girl was hunched over, her greasy hair covered her face. She shivered, and wrapped her arms around her. There dry blood caked on her arms, and clothes. However, not all of it belonged to her. As she lay there, softly sobbing, a sound made her look up.

Her eyes were a startling silver. Her face looked pale, young, innocent. Tears cut through the grime on her face, making her seem almost helpless. Long gashes cut across her cheek, and across her collarbone. The thin hospital gown she wore covered the rest of her body.

The room she was in was a pristine white, and looking at her, one would wonder how she came to be so torn up. There was nothing in the room. No cracks, no windows. Air was circulated from minuscule holes within the walls and celling. Another heavy metallic thud sent the girl into a mix of fear and defensiveness. An seemingly invisible crack appeared in the wall. A group of men walked in.

Two of the men were dressed in white lab coats, one carrying a clip board, the other a syringe full of a clear liquid. The other four, were dressed in navy pants, and navy button up shirts. They held guns, and wore vests.

"Now, are we going to be a good girl today and come willingly?"

The scientist had a sickly sweet tone, and Raven hated it. They treated her like she was merely an animal, incapable of comprehension of what they said.

In truth, Raven had long ago learned how to beat their tests, and appear dumber than she was. But she was smarter. She'd been planning an escape method for years.

Nodding slowly, she rose on her unsteady legs. The guards switched the safetys of their weapons. Stumbling forward, she fell, and the guards' fingers all moved towards their triggers. Rising slowly, Raven avoided eye contact, and approached the men. She could smell their fear, their nervousness. It fuled her bitter hatred of them, her power, her will. They feared her. The man holding the clipboard mumbled something under his breath, inaudible to the other men.

"Subject is responding to commands."

A smile played across her lips. Although Raven had little bits of memories of her previous life before confinement, she knew that there was something outside the walls of the building. She knew she'd felt the warmth of the sun, seen the blue of the sky. This wasn't the first time she'd been here.

"Good girl." The one scientist put away the syringe he'd been holding. While the guards remained apprehensive, the scientists seem to relax.

Mistake one.

Nodding to the guards, he waved them away.

"I think we've finnaly managed to break that spirit of hers."

Mistake two.

Raven shuffled along in bare feet, following the scientists like a dog on a leash.

"Here, let me see your wrist."

She lifted her arm, and the man slipped on a heavy bracelet. It read-

Subject 8

Dangerous, psychopathic

XGK8900

Raven could read, but the seemingly random numbers made no sense to her. "There,"

He sounded so pleased with himself. Her eye twitched. Then, lightening fast, her elbow collided with his face. The other man had no time to react as she swept her foot out, and knocked his legs out from underneath him. Wounds reopened, and blood splattered onto the floor. Alarms began to ring out. "Attention all personal, Subject Eight has escaped confinement."

Raven sighed, and began to run. In mid-stride, her form shifted and changed. A now obsidian-pigmented wolf tore through the halls. Her nails clicked on the tile and she fought to keep traction.

censorkip.gif , I thought the exit was down this hall!

She looked around frantically. There!

There was a sign that said "FIRE EXIT". She turned to the right and galloped down the hall, skidding to a stop, and then moving forward. She could smell fresh air.

Almost there!

Bullets began to wizz over her head. One clipped her ear, and instead of yelping, she snarled. The doors began to slide close.

No!!

With a final burst of energy, she sailed through the door, and it slammed closed behind her. Yet she didn't stop running. There was another obstacle for her to conquer. A wall towered over her.

Suddenly, she was taken back to an old memory.

It was like an inception. She could feel herself running, approaching a familiar wall. However it was a shorter one. She felt herself ready to jump.

Raven blinked as she was taken back to the current, the wall looming ahead.

"I can do this."

She crouched and leapt, sailing high into the air. A pinch in her flank told her that she'd been hit, yet, she could feel herself clearing the wall. Now, the ground rushed at her.

" censorkip.gif !"

Hitting the ground, she rolled to a stop, and was back up and running. Her old wounds had healed.

"I'm free!!" She howled into the night.

Without warning, her limbs became heavy. She still ran, but stumbled, and finally fell. Her eyelids drooped. "Wha?"

Using almost all her energy, she lifted her head. A single dart pertruted from her flank. Her head flopped back down on the dead leaves that littered the forest floor. The last thing she saw was the metal braclet with the her information etched in on it.

{Pretty good intro for her, huh? Long too. xd.png

I'll introduce Rain later. If anyone wants to find Raven, it's fine. wink.gif }

[since no one is on...]

A girl awoke with a start. She looked around, her vision slowly clearing. Monitors at her bedside beeped steadily. Looking down, the girl noticed that she wore a very revealing gown. Quickly pulling the covers over herself. As her field of vision expands, she realizes that she's not in a hospital room, but rather a very elegant, and well done room. Her brow furrowed in confusion, and she brought a hand to her head. Her icy blue eyes took note of her surroundings, hi-lighting possible weapons and exits. A knock at the door sends her reeling for a heavy vase. She holds it at ready as the door opens.

"Woah! Easy! I'm just a doctor."

An elderly man with grating hair, and kind eyes approached her. "Let's put that down, ok?"

His tone had a soothing effect and she set the vase down. "Now, do you know where you are?" Rain shook her head. "How about where you were, what happened?" Once again, she shook her head. "Do you remember your name?" The girl thought a few moments, her eyes drifting to the window. Rain fell softly against the pane. "Yes," she said. "My name is Rain."

The man smiled warmly. "Good. I'm Dr. Saxe. I'm tending to your wounds." He gestured to her torso, and she looked down. A white bandage was wrapped tightly around her stomach. Why hadn't I noticed that before?

"They should be all healed now, considering you are a Heavenly Essence."

"A what?" Rain racked her brain for more information, but she was only met with fog.

"Nevermind." He shook his head. The door opened and Rain went for the vase. A young man, looking the same age as Rain, walked in. He had black hair that reached to his neck. It was combed back neatly. He wore a leather jacket, jeans, and boots. "I believe our friend is feeling well?" He looked to Rain, and she tensed. His eyes had a cold hungry look, yet they softened as they settled on her. "And I see she's well prepared as ever." His eyes went to the vase of flowers in her hand. "I had those imported from Venice, be careful now." He smiled, yet it sent chills down her spine.

"Where am I?" Rain's voice was cold and cynical.

"Well, my love-"

"Don't call me that." Rain interrupted.

"Dr. Saxe, might you leave us alone to talk?" The Doctor nodded and left .

[To be continued. xd.png ]

Edited by RavenWolf1010

When they finished eating, Ruby heard something that sounded like distant alarms. "Shhh Avian.... Alarms...." "Ruby, remember that time you heard a dog? Well it was a bear, so this is obviously a mis..." "Shhh Quiet... Can't quite make it out. Something escaped...". Avian yawned. "Just relax, it's your imagination". Ruby didn't listen and flew off. Avian groaned and followed.

Brutus saw they were gone. To give them a scare in the morning he wrote a sign on the door, well at least tried to. It read "Yo u go to dah." Brutus thought it said Your going to die, so he taped it on the bakery door then left. His troop of albino foxes had tackled too ram horned Greenfield citizens (Don't worry, unnamed npc characters) and were eating them. Time to give everyone a scare tomorrow.

{ Boom!! Herro! I'm no longer all alone.

I also might make a form for a new char. I'm introducing.}

When Raven awoke an undetermined time later, alarms were still cutting through the night. She sat up, her head instantly beginning to spin. She assumed that at the most, it'd been only twenty minutes. She shook her head, then the rest of her fur free of leaves. Her muscles ached. Well ain't that special?

Footsteps sent her into a crouch. Her maw pulled back, revealing her jagged teeth. A deep growl of warning made an ominous echo in the night. Her silver eyes glowed.

-----

The man turned back to Rain. He stepped forward, and Rain bristled. He didn't seem to notice her agitated mood, and proceeded to sit on the edge of her bed. Her grip was so tight on the vase that her knuckles had turned white. She wished that the doctor would come back. She trusted him. Much more than the boy who sat on the edge of her bed.

"Rain, do you remember anything? Anything at all?"

She shook her head.

"Listen, I'm a friend."

Something about those words sent warning bells off in her head. However, he had captivated her with his softening features. "Who are you?" She asked, squinting as though it would bring back some recognizable features.

"Damon," he extended a hand, and Rain looked distastefully at it. He pulled away.

"You were hurt in a fight."

"Against who?"

"That's not important."

The way Damon had said the last word silenced her further comment.

"Right now, you need to know that your home now, ok?"

The air was chilly, and was filled with a lingering sadness and grief. It made Rain uncomfortable. "Damon, where am I?"

He sighed, looking down and running his hand though his hair.

"Hell."

Rain's eyes widened, and she now tried to force her way through the fog that had settled over her memories. "Why can't I remember anything?"

"I don't know." A harshness had taken over Damon. He looked wistfully at Rain, taking in her features. He even knew her smell. She smelled of rain as it first fell. He knew that she would soon remember. The memories would come back. And she'll want to go back.

A soreness had settled in Rain's back. She sat up slowly, her eyes never leaving Damon. Looking down, she realized that she was still exposed. Damon's eyes lingered momentarily, before he turned away and stood, walking to a closet. Opening it, he pulled out a fresh sweatshirt and jeans; then laid them on the bed. "Here." Rain reached for the clothes. He pointed over his shoulder at a screen she could change behind. Dipping her head gratefully, she turned and hurriedly switched into the clothes. They fit perfectly, and felt oddly familiar. Damon now turned and faced here. "There, now you look like your old self." Rain raised a brow warily. "So what is this place?" She looked at the celling and then the bed where she'd laid. "My home." Damon said quietly. "You're in the medical wing."

"Wing? It gets bigger?"

"Much, much, bigger."

The word 'wings' had sparked something from Rain's memory. Without warning, two ashy grey wings spread behind her. They were dainty enough not to knock anything over, yet sturdy enough to break a human's back with a solid blow. "What the hell?" Rain was rather surprised than freaked out. Somewhere she'd known she had wings, it'd just hadn't truly registered. Damon remained calm. "Yes, those are your wings." He sighed heavily. "You're an angel."

"Wait, aren't Angels... I'm in Hell, but I'm an Angel? Shouldn't I be way up there?" She pointed up.

"Yes... I'm not sure why you're here yourself. All I know is that a higher power assigned me to you."

"What?"

"Long story best saved for another time." Damon waved it off. "Come now, let's fold those wings-"

"You're a demon."

Rain's eyes were now full of hate and bewilderedness.

Damon smiled coldly. "Indeed, but I'm not going to hurt you." A look of jealously crossed his face as his eyes traced her wings. "What, you don't have you're own?"

"Oh, I do. But they aren't as nice as yours." Damon stepped back outside the door frame and Rain followed.

Damon closed his eyes and raised his hands, and a pair of broken looking wings emerged. Rain stepped forward, transfixed, and ran a finger lightly along the broken feathers.

"Fallen angel."

He nodded. "If you still belonged to Heaven, your wings would end up like mine soon enough. But seeing as you don't..."

"Huh?"

"Never mind".

Damon tucked away his wings. Rain however allowed hers to half fold in her back.

Once again, Damon caught himself admiring Rain.

Nothing could ever happen. She belongs to Father.

But still....

Still what?

Maybe...

Rain coughed uncomfortably. "Come, you must be hungry." He smiled as warmly as he could and extended an arm. "Shall we?" Rain nodded, but did not take his arm. However, she did seem as though she was fighting an internal war. Damon nodded and turned, leading her to the kitchen.

(Yep, at some point I guess I have to make a form for Damon.)

((Long time no see Raven. See your writing style has improved but your character creation has not tongue.gif ))

((Would it be ok if Styles found Raven?))

Styles finished his preparation shopping and walked back into the bakery with his arms full of bags. He didn't see Dreama so he assumed she went to bed. He tromped up the thin staircase and pushed his room open. He deposited his bags on the bed roughly, causing one to fall over. A think metal band with a padlock tumbled to the wooden floor with a thump. Styles scooped it up and put it back in the paper bag. He stashed two bags in his closet, his security was just going to have to be saved for a later time. Right now he wanted to run.

Styles stepped from the bakery dressed in sweatpants and a grey t shirt with a faded picture of Bob Ross on the front. He switched on his cellphones media player and put in his headphones. He began to jog for the trail through the woods he saw while he was out on his outing. He relaxed and dropped his running pace to the beat of the song.

"My place or yours" the girl whispered in his ear as the club music thumped around him. Styles smiled his half smile, knowing he was going to have a good end to his night, "Mine", he said in her ear. He grabbed her hand and lead her through the crowded dance floor to the club exit.

Styles jumped a fallen log that stretched across the path. Oblivious the the sirens wailing in the distance, he continued to run through the narrowing forest trail.

Falling into bed. Bare skin touching as he kissed this beautiful girl on the neck. More cloths hit the floor

The trail now split into a fork. Not seeing that it mattered, Styles took the trail on the left. His flashback continued.

Heavy breathing. Styles hands trailed up her back. A strange felling of uncontrollable lust washed over his body. He wrapped his arms around this beautiful black haired girl. He pressed his lips against hers and a wave of pleasure washed over him. He hugged her tighter, only partially aware of the struggle happening in his arms. The happy buzz in the back of his skull was drowning out all outside distractions.

Styles leaned against a tree with one hand. He only realized then that he was crying. A tear rolled down his cheek before he could wipe his eyes on the front of his shirt. Something was wrong with him, he just didn't know what. He had been having repeats of that night ever since his first girlfriend. He goes home with a girl, Then she is dead by morning. He sniffed and straightened up. He could have sworn that he heard something off the trail.

(Okay, seriously, I need someone to interact with my characters >.<)

((Thanks for the welcome Pad. Glad to hear that I've at least gotten better at writing. I have taken up roleplaying on Instagram as well. But yes, still can't fill out a form woth a darn.

Oh, and yes it'd be fine if Styles found Raven. smile.gif

I'll just leave Raven there until further notice. Back to Rain. X3 ))

A bounty of food was set out on the metal counter as they walked by. "Come, we are heading to the dinning room instead. I've had them make your favorite." the lingering smells made Rain's mouth water. Damon chuckled. "I will do my best to make your stay as pleasent as possible."

"There sounds like there is a 'but' coming."

"Indeed, dear. I will try and make your stay as pleasent as possible- but you must promise me that you will not try and leave the mansion."

"So I'm being kept prisoner, here, in Hell?!"

"I don't want you to think of it as you in captivity... More as a visiting guest."

Rain's appetite had gone, and was now replaced with anger. "Why can't I go back home?! I can't stay here!"

Whatever medication that the doctor had given her was wearing off, and she was able to grapple more memories.

"Wait a moment..."

Scenes of fighting came back to her. She was wearing bright silver and gold armor, and wielded a sword that seemed to be made of light itself. She moved gracefully through the air, her wings keeping her aloft. Spinning around, she slashed at a shadowy figure, and it split, turning into ash and falling back to Earth. Across the other fighting forms of angels and demons, she could make out a face. Damon.

Her lip curled in digust as she watched him cut down her brothers and sisters. A deep hatred bubbled up, and with a mighty yell, she charged forward, making a beeline for Damon. He looked towards her, his face a mix of hate, joy, and surprise. Rain's sword came down heavily, and he barley had time to put up his own black sword. "It you... I can't believe your one of them."

His words were lost in Rain's fury. Now on the ground, Rain utilized her wings to fight. Damon only blocked her blows, and didn't make a move to strike back. Above them, the fight scene between the black shadows of demons, and the angels wore on. Damon and them were the only ones on the ground. A few stray demons say their leader in trouble, and made their way down to Rain. Slashing at her wings, and cutting through her armor. Blood now dripped from her wounds, for a injury inflicted by demons healed as fast as if a human was to become injured.

Growing light headed, her attacks slowed, and a devilish smile spread across Damon's face. She's not only an angel, but their elite leader. Damon bore a few scours from Rain's own sword, it oozed black blood. "You're coming with me, love."

Looking down at Rain, who was now on her hands and knees, gasping for air, he took her upper arm. She winced, her vision blurring. "Everything is going to be alright."

When Rain opened her eyes, she could still feel the sting of the old wounds; as well as the adrenaline and anger. "You liar!." Rain shoved Damon's hand away, which she had used to steady herself durning the horrific flashback.

"Rain, I-"

"Shut up." She growled, her carribean blue eyes aflame.

"You brought me here."

"Yes, but-"

"But what?!"

"Would you let me finish?!" Damon's voice now rose in volume. "If I hadn't of brought you here, you would've been dead, lost to both worlds."

"I'd rather be dead!" Damon shook his head. He'd done his best to keep the truth from her, but now she knew. "Why am I here?!"

"I was ordered to capture you."

"By who?"

"We both know who."

Rain exhaled angirly and began to pace.

Damon stood back, not sure how to calm her. "Rain, I won't let them do anything to you."

"And how will you be able to do anything?!"

"I'm one of the Originals."

Rain paused in her pacing. "You mean you were one of the angels that fell with Lucifer?"

He nodded.

"Great, just great."

Damon sighed, beginning to lose his self-control. "I'm getting out of here." Rain pushed past Damon. "Wait!" He grabbed her shoulder, an icy chill spread through her body. "Rain, you can't."

"Let me go home!"

Damon clenched his teeth. He wanted Rain to be his. "I've been searching for you for centuries." His voice had become low. "Never had I thought you'd end up being an angel. But, I guess the universe has a funny way of getting back at me." Rain shouldered out of his grasp. "What do you mean?" Her eyes were cold and hard. Damon's features had softened with a seemingly sadness. "Rain, we're destined to be together."

"What, no... I would never...."

"Look,"

He flipped over his hand, then did the same to Rain's. There was a mark and it glowed faintly. It appeared on Rain's and on Damon's hand. "No." Rain pulled away, and the glowing stopped. "This can't be right."

"Look at your wings. All the other angels have white ones, right?"

"So?!"

"And yours are black."

"And?"

"Look, it all makes sense."

"No, Damon, it doesn't. It's against all morals and laws for an Angel and Demon to-"

He sighed. "You may not feel it, but I do. In time, you too will feel it." His eyes darkened, and the air seemed to grow chilly. "You will be mine."

-----

Damon left the mansion swiftly, assigning guards to make sure Rain remained inside. Screams of pain and agony echoed through the dark, stingy tunnels where Damon made his way through. He was deep in thought of what to say to his Father.

The tunnel dumped out onto a cobblestone street, with apartment rises on either side. At the end of the street, there was a brightly lit office building.

Damon walked through the doors, and walked past the clerk working the counter. "He's in a meeting." Damon shrugged her off. Walking down the hall, he passed empty conference rooms. The the hall opened up to a huge set of cubicles. The sound of clicking keyboards was enough to drive someone mad. Souls sat in each cubicle. They typed and typed and typed. No breaks, no moving, just endless work. Demons carrying whips patrolled the cubicles, ensuring that no one stopped working. Damon ignored them, and continued to the next hall. A large confrece room lay up ahead, and his face grew darker with anger. Through the windows her could see a well dressed man pointing at statistics on a SmartBoard at the front of the room. Small rolling chairs lined a table that faced the board. On approach, Damon could now see the beaded sweat upon the man's forhead.

In the chairs, he knew who sat where, and why the man was so jittery. A chair with a large back stood out from the rest, and a hand came into view. The fingers looked like they were about to snap, and the man began to beg on his knees. The next second, he saw the heavily- jewelry finger snap, and the man was gone. Damon knew where he'd gone. Another cubicle had just been filled. Without knocking, Damon opened the door and walked in. All the chairs turned, revealing the eight other Originals, and the big Man himself.

"Why are you interrupting me now, Damon?"

His brothers glared angirly at him. "Father, it's about the angel."

Lucifer was a sharply dressed elderly man. He wore a brown, vertically striped suit. His gray hair was slicked back. Standing, he waved the other Originals away. "You can return to your places now. They nodddd and filed past Damon. "Well now, what about her."

"What did you plan to do with her?"

"Well, hold her and start a war with my father. It's time he get tossed of his throne." Lucifer sneered in disgust.

"You aren't going to harm her, right?"

"Probably not."

"I captured her, she's mine."

Lucifer's eyes grew hard. "You can keep her, and care for her. Just make sure she remains under your control.. If she doesn't, you know what's going to happen."

Damon nodded slowly.

"Now, go." Damon nodded once more and turned to leave.

"Oh, and Damon,"

"Yes?"

"If you're going to keep her, make sure to clip her wings so she can't get into any trouble."

He nodded again, hiding a look of disgust. He longed for wings like her's again. "I won't do that to you, Rain." He said under his breath.

(Anybody ever read the Halo trilliogy? Like Halo, Hades, and Heaven?)

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Ruby and Avian heard growling. They instinctively snarled back, showing there teeth. But who they saw... was familiar. "Raven?" They asked. Could it be? She'd been missing for a long time. They hadn't seen Storm either. Actually, they hadn't seen many people for of 4 years. Clover, Sylvia, Brutus, Mela, nor the other invaders. When they heard a gun load and Avian felt a cold barrel at his neck. Turning, Ruby saw the evil version of her owner. Evil Kenny. "Well, a little reunion. Perfect to kill three hybrid wolves. Melantha will be pleased." Evil Kenny ordered. He was armed to the teeth. He had about three combat knives on his belt and two throwing knives on each boot. He had a shoulder strap from which he drew a big pump shotgun. In his pocket he had a 9mm Pistol and in the other pocket a grenade. He put his finger on the trigger going to shoot...

Raven only snarled at the wolves. She had no idea who they were. However, it did stir something within her. She caught the scent of a human, and directed her fury at him now. "Who the censorkip.gif are you?"

No longer did she worry about the other two wolves. The heavily armed human was her only concern. He sounded like he knew her, but of course Raven had no remembrance of him. Ready to fight, run, or dodge, the female's eyes tracked the three in front of her.