EchotheWolf

The New Greenfield

Riku saw how happy Ignis was, and that was enough to make him grin from ear to ear. He loved to see her smile.

Flamesong's breath hitched as he recognized Sawyer. His hands became shaky, but he willed himself to keep calm. It didn't matter that there were people around. Sawyer... Sawyer was in front of him! His thoughts raced, but his mouth was faster. "What shadows?! I'll destroy them all. Sawyer, I swear, I'll destroy them all! J-just come back to us... Come back..."

(Emotional moment: Fail. Can't really put forth the FEELS on this damn iPod.)

(All my posts are on an iPod )

Soon they were descending near a small lake, trees blowing back as wind hit them. The dragon touched down and gently scooped both riders off of her back, setting them near the water. "Ignis wanted to sw-" Splash. Well, that answered the question 'Where did Ignis go?'

Thalia took in shaky breaths, staring at Sawyer. "Maybe.. Maybe I can help you. Perhaps a light spell or, or something," she offered, willing herself to stay strong. This was not what she expected at all.

(I have neither. So I use my gateway!)

Kenny still walked down the road. The town was lowering in numbers, and invasions. Ever since Rebel died, and his wolf pack perished, attacks had become rare. Almost too rare... besides, still two evils still remained. One brute strength and one high intellect. If those two were to meet up... he didn't dare think what would happen. One house had light in it flickering on and off. Must have been haunted. Ghosts... so silly. He thought he had seen one of a phoenix, one of a younger girl, and a golden dragon hatchling, all walking to the edge of the lane and disappearing. He shook his head. Must have been the effects of Brandy. Though the phoenix and girl looked familiar. Too familiar. But then again Kenny dismissed them as mere imagination.

Username: cb

Name: Amarantha 'Amy', 'Mary', 'Antha' She could have a TON of nicknames.

Sex: female, hence the 'she'

Appearance: Here But she has green eyes and fangs.

Creature/power: Dorian/Control over fire, can conjure fire from the heat in the air, can turn fire into various objects(a skill called fireforging), can be set on fire and not harmed or burned, and turn into a large white snake with poisonous venom.

Personality: Rp'd

Family: I dunno.

History: Rp'd I guess

Other:

Edited by chicbecause

I...I don't know how to stop them. Try what you must. I just wanted to see you two again. Sawyer answered faintly. She was able to draw strength from very little, and it was being sapped rapidly by the shadows. Even with this, the young woman still smiled at the two. With Kat gone, the shadows have been...terrible at the least. They don't like spirits in the slightest

((Amy is accepted, right? I'm pretty sure she is I just didn't want to post with her without permission or anything.))

"Yeaaaah!" Estella exclaimed, packing up her stuff quickly. "Great to meet you all, but I gotta run. I'm not usually found in the company of the undead and you know how important it is to keep up a reputation!" She added, leaving a tip for the waiter and exiting the building quickly. What the hell??!?

(Yep! Of course she is!)

Flamesong bit his lip. "Sawyer... I won't let them hurt you. I-I let them get you once before, and it tore me apart. I won't let you be hurt. I swear..." He remembered the times when he had to delve into Kat's mind to battle the possessive shadows. "How... how can I attack them, Sawyer? How do I attack the shadows?"

((Yay!))

Amarantha walked down the road, dressed in a flowing white gown that made her look almost ghostly in the drab weather. The dress had long sleeves that would have reached her ankles were it not for the wind that blew them every which way. She stopped in the middle of the road and looked at a man walking towards her. She smiled. "Hello," she called serenely, her hair blowing into her face.

Styles smiled and made himself a bowl of soup. He grabbed a spoon and went to a table, 'this place is great. I'm so lucky that you were the first person I met", he said. He filled his spoon and brought it to his mouth. He paused and looked at the dragon that was now in the woman's place, "Uhhhh......", he said, the soup falling back into his bowl, "This wouldn't be poisoned, would it?"

Kenny stopped. Yep, this ghost was very familiar. Almost too much. "Hello.... just mourning. You know about death? I mean you died. Say, have you met someone in the ghost world called Amarantha, or Amy? She walked off years ago, and never came back." he said saddened yet again.

"You're just as depressing as I remember." Amarantha joked, drawing closer. "And I'm not a ghost. I can assure you, I'm perfectly real." She added with a smile as she stopped a few feet in front of him.

Could it be? "Amy... How I have missed you!" He hugged her. "Where have you been? Its been 4 years!" he said full of joy. Amy was back. So many years he had been sad, or drunk. So many. But now he was happy again.

Thalia dipped her head and knelt, drawing a blade and slashing her arm. She quickly dabbed her fingers in the blood and began drawing symbols on the floor with it, attempting to create a ward that would temporarily block off shadows from the place. She had learned some magic, a lot of it runes, so she had quite a few scars from releasing her own blood. A small price to keep Sawyer alive.

Thalia's runes seemed to do the trick. The unnatural darkness in the room retreated, leaving the three to themselves. Sawyer watched Thalia in concern, and couldn't help but notice the scars that littered her arms. She sat down beside the knight quietly. Besides being transparent, she looked just as she did before dying. Four years of aging had eluded her, so the two living beings in the cafe were visibly older than she. So...What happened? It looks so empty here...

Thalia tore a bandage off of a roll and quickly wrapped the wound, looking up and smiling slightly as her friend sat beside her. "Greenfield.. We did not have peace for a long time. Even after we did, many disappeared. We are some of the few that remain," she murmured in response, looking away as she though of Kione.

"Oh." Sawyer looked downcast at this information. She perked up when she noticed what Thalia was wearing. "So you found my letter! Oh, I'm so glad! I was sure you'd make good use of my cloak!" She exclaimed cheerily. The spirit beamed at Thalia, clearly pleased at the fact her 'will' had ben read and followed.

Dreama smiled from her place on her work bench as she heard his compliments. Sitting there as he filled his bowl with the soup she then laughed at his reaction to how she had changed forms before she heard the question. Shaking her head she then looked to him, " No it is not poisoned. This is my other form. I think the harshest thing in that soup is some peppers that she puts in there for spice. With this form I like my food hot at times." She then fluttered her wings a bit before moving over to some rolls and used her claws to move a loaf before she began to breath some flames over it to toast the bread before she held it out to him.

Flamesong sat down on the floor as well. "Thalia is right... So much has happened in four years. Many people have left-or died. I only know of a few of us that are still here. As far as I know... Thalia, Kenny, and I are the only ones left. I don't know what has happened to all of the others, but I hope they are well." Though he didn't mention Kat, it was clear that she was gone as well. But there was still hope. "Sawyer, the last time we 'met' four years ago... I had tried to murder somebody to bring you back. But you remember, I believe... I didn't want to bring you back to this world unless I knew-perfectly sure-that it was your will to return to us. I was so close... but we can fix that. I-if I knew how to bring you back, I'd do it as quickly as possible. You can't... you can't become a shadow!" Shadows were one of Flamesong's greatest threats. It seemed as though they were all mindless-killing was all they did. He was never able to save somebody from the shadows completely... But that would change with Sawyer! He told himself this in his mind, over and over again, trying to convince himself that it was the truth.

Thalia pulled her cloak tighter around herself and gave Sawyer a small smile. "Yes.. Though it was saddening I did as thou wisht for me. I never leave it," she replied, looking down at the cloak before back up at Sawyer. "I never got to tell thee that I lost my dragon.. But thou must know by now." She glanced over at Flamesong and put a hand on his shoulder. "It has not been the same without thee."

Now what's so wrong about being a shadow? a familliar voice asked. In the furthest corner of the building, a shadow manifested itself into a human form. Jet smiled at the group, bowing in greeting, taking his top hat off as he bowed. I've been doing what I can to keep her safe. Sadly, I'm afraid there isn't much I can do.

Sawyer smiled at the two's words. They really missed her that much? It was sad to think so many people had gone, but the two of them still remained. That made Sawyer happy. "Being dead really sucked. I hung around too long to get any form of an afterlife, so I spent most of the time sleeping in my grave. I didn't think I'd be out for four years, though."

(I need someone to interact with my characters)

Komo sighed as she sat in front of a lake, she felt so lonely. Before she was sent here, her friends were the infamous komodo dragons that she roughed housed with. She flicked her tail and sighed. All this laying about wasn't going to make her any friends.

Thief decided to take a stroll in the woods after hooking up cable. Sure, he was no electrician, but it got the job done. He had managed to steal wires from a bunch of rooms to do it.

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

((I have a pretty good plot idea, but I'm not sure whether Echo already had one, or it was just kinda open for discussion.))

Amarantha laughed as she was wrapped in a bear hug and hugged Kenny back. "I'm sorry I was gone so long." She said, burying her head in his shoulder.

Estella jogged over to the hardware store quickly as shivers ran through her body. This was weird! Like, much weirder than anything she encountered before. And she'd come up against some pretty crazy stuff! She walked through the isles grabbing seemingly unrelated items off the shelves as she passed. Some copper coils, a few surge protectors, spare wires, a bag of chips, light switches. She dumped the items on the counter and paid by dumping a wad of cash out and calling "Keep the change!" as she rushed out of the store and to the inn. Se booked a room for the week and went up and flopped on the old mattress, dumping the bags on the floor beside the bed.

((Bring them to the inn. Estella's free.))

Komo trudged over to the inn, wondering what exciting things it held in store for her. She walked in and looked around, hoping someone would come and greet her.

Thief noticed an inn and decided to check it out for treasure. He scampered onto a window seal and noticed a girl sorting through some stuff. Chips! Score! A free meal! He carefully and silently opened the window, hoping it wouldn't attract her attention before sticking close to the wall to hide in the shadows. He silently padded up to the bag of chips and held it in his mouth.

Estella heard the crinkling of a bag of chips and sprang up, pointing a little gizmo at the intruder. "Stop right there!" She said, calling her wasps into the room to circle the rodent. She tossed the gizmo(which turned out to be a remote for the old tv) off to the side and snatched back the bag of chips.

"Eep! I'm sorry!" Thief said, placing his paws on his head, hoping the wasps wouldn't attack him. "But do you know how hard it is for me to get food in Greenfield? I have to resort to stealing because of what I am!"