EchotheWolf

The New Greenfield

(Yep! All of you are accepted! Now, just give me a moment to add all of you in, and then we can start this new Greenfield! First, though... How about another familiar face?

Username: Echothewolf

Name: Riku

Sex: Male

Appearance: He is about as tall as Flamesong, since Riku was a part of him once. He wears a black suit. His hair is short and silver colored.

Creature/Power: Separated piece of Flamesong. When Flamesong had died, Riku-along with other pieces of the fallen warrior-were separated. They all turned into humanoids, but Riku actually found a purpose. Because of this, he didn't disappear when Flamesong's essence left his body. He is able to use almost any weapons, excluding guns.

Personality: Riku is cheerful, and always tries to look on the brighter side of things. Of course, he'll fight for what he believes is right. And he'll fight harder if anything hurts 'his' little dragon!

Family: He is Ignis' guardian, but he considers himself to be a part of their family.

History: After Riku became his own being, he quickly found a purpose. He met a dragon with an egg that was about to hatch. When it did hatch, the little baby broke his heart into a million pieces. He has stayed with Ignis and Iratus for about five years. A lot of his time was spent playing with the little dragon. However... he can't exactly give her flying lessons anymore.

Other: He remembers a joke Iratus shared with him a long time ago about Ignis being able to kill anything by trying to cuddle with them. Now, though it frightens him, he realizes that Ignis probably could sit on him until he died.

(i would add another char. If they weren't long dead. Yet I have so many long dead chars... Welp ready to start whenever!)

(And now, we shall start! Cue Intro Paragraph!)

Flamesong sat on top of the roof, his hands resting on his lap. He watched the Sun rise once more, relishing the warm feeling of the rays on his skin. After sitting there until the Sun had raised itself a fair distance, the man reached for a bag that was a few inches behind him. After a few seconds, his fingers wrapped around his target. He took out an old looking journal, rubbing his hand on the front cover.

Sawyer's Journal

Flamesong took a deep breath, remembering the memories he had shared with the werecat he had loved a long time ago-and admittedly, still loved. He had never lost the feelings he had for the fallen warrior, though four years had passed. She had left him her journals so he may relive the events that had taken place in Greenfield from Sawyer's perspective. "Sawyer..." Bittersweet memories swarmed through his mind, though he knew he had to push them off. Putting the book back into his bag, he let himself slide down onto the ground, stretching slightly.

"How long have I been up there?" His bones had all made loud pops as he stretched. After a moment, he broke into a full sprint, no real destination in mind. Maybe he could meet up with one of his old friends?

"Hmm... She's not here either..." A silver haired man rubbed the back of his head as he stepped back, yet another hiding spot marked off of his mental list. "I wouldn't think a dragon her size would find such great spots to hide," he thought aloud, already moving to try another spot. Where are you hiding, Ignis? Sheesh... she's become really good at this. For a moment, he considered asking the dragon's mother, Iratus, for a hint, but decided not to take the risk of upsetting the young dragon. He'd just have to find her the hard way. Of course, he wouldn't have it any other way, he realized with a smile.

When Amy went missing, Kenny didn't come out much. Now alone he normally sat and drank Brandy. Today was different. It had been 4 long years since he had been here. People didn't hate him as much anymore, and the one who did wrote a suicide note. It was all good, until Amy went looking in the woods. Never returned. So Kenny got up opened the door to his yard, were he planted a little tombstone reading "RIP Amarantha". He put new flowers on it. Maybe, just maybe, she might return. When he saw Flame run along he grumbled "Whats gotten him so jumpy..." then walked the streets.

Brutus was looking to cause trouble in the mountainous region. 4 long years since he killed someone from the cursed town, 4 long years. He whistled, then becoming flanked by 4 albino foxes. "An animal like me, common to like me." he said confusing himself.

Ruby and Avian casually flew over a forest, looking for some prey to eat for breakfast. "Please lets not have squirrel again" Avian pleaded and Ruby just sighed. "Kenny freed us. He said return whenever we needed help but you know what happened to Amy. Don't want to bother him now." "But he has been in his sad slump for 4 years!" "Avian shush! I see a deer". They then crouched low in the tree branches. Avian licked his lips in delight. A good filling meal.

Dreama smiled gently as she walked along her little bakery. A small building that she had spent the past few years building up with the help of a few of her gifts and now to know that she had a fully functioning bakery where she could make different things for people.

Finishing up with the cleaning of the place for the night she then walked out the front door before turning and locking it. Nodding her head she had then turned to head towards the back where her home was situated when she noticed a man run past. Tilting her head she then watched for a bit before hearing of another dragon beside herself.

One part of her wanted to go out and help however with her past here she figured that no one would really want her help. She didn't fault them knowing how scared they had been of dragons when she had been a child and what with her slightly destructive tendencies when she had been in dragon form. Shaking her head she decided that if her help was wanted someone would ask before she headed down the small path to her house out back.

Ignis may have grown in the last four years, but that didn't mean she matured. She was having a tough time not giving her hiding spot away by giggling as Riku passed by, watching him with bright green eyes. Hide and seek was their favorite game, if never got old and she was exceptionally good at it to boot. Currently she was sitting behind a boulder on the ledge just above the entrance of their cave, little head peeping out occasionally to watch him. Climbing up had been difficult, but totally worth it. The little dragon contained a happy chirrup and ducked down, tail swishing.

A shadowy figure half-materialized in the shadows of the house Flamesong had been sitting upon. To think this house was once the home of so many close friends. It was nothing now. Just a dilipated old house that had been neglected over the course of four years. The figure was clearly in pain, the visible portion of its face wearing a grimace. It appeared to be struggling against something, and losing. A few short seconds ticked by, and the figure was devoured by the darkness it stood in.

Rustling. Leaves snapping. Panting. The presence of two new auras solidified Matt's suspiscions. There were two creatures after the same deer he was. He was reduced to hunting animals, since he didn't want to hurt people. It had the same filling purposes, but wasn't as satisfying. He too crouched in a tree, but had carefully worked his way over without startling the creature. Matt held his breath, and tensed this leg muscles. Just a few more seconds, and he would jump to land on the deer.

(It's funny to think how close Flamesong was without even knowing it was right below him... Poor, clueless Flamey!)

As Flamesong ran passed Kenny's house, he called out a greeting, though he was unsure whether or not it was heard. When he finally stopped, panting, he was a few feet away from the edge of a bridge. When he caught his breath, he looked at the floor behind him, a smirk on his face. He had made it about three feet further than he had last time he did this! Every so often, the hybrid would run as fast as he could, and see how far he could go before he felt as though his lungs were about to explode. He had made the goal to make at to the edge of the bridge and jump into the water. A goal that seemed so far away...

He sat down on the edge, staring down at the water. For a few moments, he wondered to himself how long of a fall it would be to reach the water. I'll find out later, he decided. For now, he was going to go back to the 'house' and rest.

Riku hummed quietly, standing still outside of the cave. "There's nowhere else Ignis could be..." She doesn't have wings, so she can't fly on top of the cave... Where is she?

Edited by EchotheWolf

Ruby then whispered "One... two... THREE" and the both of them pounced. Together, they slew the deer. "Time to drag it back to the den" Avian commented. But Ruby smelled something else. Something that had also been hunting the deer. "Shhhh. We're being watched". She scanned the trees looking for whoever it was.

A large head poked out of the cave, hovering over Riku's shoulder. "Having trouble?" The big red dragon asked, amused by their antics as usual. She was glad that her daughter had found a friend; she had even grown to like Riku, very quickly actually. She knew where her daughter was hiding, but she wouldn't spoil it unless the man was really struggling.

Rona

The Half human half demon walked along the roads. Rona ran into a man. "I'm so sorry." she said rubbing her head. Suddenly Rona felt it happening. Her appearance started turning and her eyes where wide open. Luckily it was only her second stage.

((Making a new character or two or three...

Username: kingcobra2018

Name: Belle and Kiama

Sex: female

Appearance: Belle and Kiama Belle is the right one Kiama is the left.

Creature/power: The little twins can control different parts of nature. Kiama can bend earth and water while Belle air and fire.

Personality: Belle is shy just like her sister. It takes awhile to warm up to people for them.

Family: Each other.

History: They where separated and now Kiama has a 'father'

Other: They are two different people I just wanted to make one form for them.

Username: kingcobra2018

Name: Alec

Sex: male

Appearance: Brown hair tall man.

Creature/power: Manipulating shadows

Personality:

Family: In a way Kiama

History: To be RPd

Other: nope

))

Matt jumped down, his sightless eyes glowing an electric blue. "Why did you steal my deer? I had been very patient in stalking it and you just took it from me." He asked softly. He pulled a pair of fingerless gloves from his pockets and slipped them back on. Almost instantly, his eyes stopped glowing. Matt didn't seem angry, but more disappointed than anything. He had worked hard to get close, and it was snatched away from him.

((Accepted! Me too:

Username: Sweet_Wyvern

Name: Thalia

Sex: Female

Looks: http://www.youwall.com/papel/e4bb081c75.jpg

Creature: Human

Powers: N/a

http://www.ezthemes.com/previews/k/keeperwithss.jpg

Personality: She's usually a level-headed warrior, able to keep a check on her temper because of the terrible things that it can cause. She's a bit of a vigilante in the sense that she jumps into the middle of anyone's fight and fights it for them, whether they need help or not. She was cursed with the ability to change into a dragon in times of great anger because she tried to fight a spellcaster who was amused by her easy temper. However, a spell from a member of Greenfield separated them for good. She's anything but skittish, and loves a good scrap.

Family: None

History: Lived a warrior lifestyle and let her battles be fueled by rage until she came upon the spellcaster. He decided because she was so easily angered, she should have to live a life of constant unhappiness and cursed her with the dragon. Her sense of justice kept her from giving in to sheer rage. She was freed however, and no longer has the dragon. She also fell in love with Kione after dying multiple times and becoming resurrected.

Other:

Riku smiled as he felt Iratus' breath on his neck and shoulder. He tilted his head to look up atthe dragon. "Well, I can honestly say that she's become quite the chameleon. Ahh... I can still remember how I used to hold her in my hands and run around in tge cave! She picked good hiding spots, yes, but she always gave herself away. Quite the giggler, she was. At least dragons stay absolutely adorable for a long time. It's kinda bad, but I want her to stay cute forever, y'know?"

((I can't resist making her again

Username: RoD

Name: Komoison (Komo)

Sex: Female

Appearance: Komo stands up like a human, but she has the skin, claws, tail, and teeth of a komodo dragon.

Creature/power: Komodo dragon hybrid-her bites will poison you

Personality: She's really sweet, unless you make her highly angry

Family: N/A

History: RP'd

Other: Don't let her drink any cocoa))

Thief ran across a table. He just managed to snitch a chunk of chicken from the kitchen and now he was reaping the benefits as the lunch lady chased after him. Hopefully, he could make it to his den before the lunch lady caught him.

"Well... we cant eat it all... we'll share if you are really that hungry" Ruby replied. Avian growled but Ruby hushed him. "So what do you say, help us carry this back to the den and you get your portion?".

Kenny looked at whoever bumped into him. Someone who looked new to town. And they were acting strange. Must have been transformation. "Don't worry, many people do stuff like what your doing, its not odd at all. This town is filled with many people who have special abilities. Well... most people." he droned on.

(Oh, I should also mention that Thalia is an 11th century knight for those of you who don't know. She's not from this time period and will talk with 'thine' and 'thou' and such)

Iratus chuckled as she moved herself fully out of the cave, large red body nearly taking up the entire entrance as she passed through it. "Yes, I must say I agree with you. I do not see her ever becoming.. scary, if that is what you are worried about," she murmured, then leaned in close to whisper, "let us just say she has.. climbed into her hiding spot." There was a soft giggle from somewhere.

Thief looked back to see that the person handing food out left. Safe at last! He did a happy victory dance before going back into his burrow. He sighed as he ate the food. Being a ferret could be pretty lonely. At least he can pick any lock he wanted to.

Rona

"Yeah thanks but you might want to run away this is only my transformation stage... Even better lock me up." She spoke quickly. Her heart pounded as she spoke.

"Whatever you say." Kenny replied walking away. Yep, just an average day in Greenfield. It had been quiet peaceful... though he still worried about his evil opposite. But what he was worried the most about was a wisp. Sure, they had been locked up, but they were quiet common in the darkest places in the land. "Stay away from caves, ravines... or logs." he told himself. Then a flashback. He was 14, his little sister had just been killed by a shadowy figure. Picking up his dads crossbow, he shot the thing, avenging his dead family. He saw a town, and walked towards it... then a grey smoke came out of a log and it went black. He woke up to find himself in his 30's. The flashback ended. He had made too many scars in the pass, causing many to hate him.

As Iratus started to move out of the cave, he moved slightly to give her more room. As she whispered the hint into his ear, his eyes widened. "Of course! Thank you, Iratus." He smirked, walking to the side where he found a few places for handholds. I'm coming for you, Ignis! Of course... he climbed too far, finding a small ledge to lay on. He looked up, a worried look on his face. She couldn't have climbed all the way up there, could she?

Ignis held perfectly still as Riku climbed past, grinning widely because she'd won. Poking her head over the edge of his outcropping, she cried happily, "Boo!" Hopefully he didn't fall, seeing as she couldn't fly yet. She was the same height as him though.