EchotheWolf

The New Greenfield

"Don't remember me? Been in that chrome lab too long? I am the evil version of one of your friends Kenny. And you three are prey for me. Though them scientists might want you alive instead of dead. Mayb..." Evil Kenny didn't finish as Ruby pounced him. With fast speed Evil Kenny took out one of the combat knives stabbing Ruby's neck veins three times, causing massive bleed. When he was about to make the killing blow to her, Avian sprang up, biting at Evil Kenny multiple times. Kenny bashed him out of the way with the butt of his gun then shot. The shot barely nipped Avian's back legs. Then turning his attention to Raven he aimed a shotgun shot at her too.

Raven shifted and put her hands up. "Easy, I don't want trouble, but you've got it coming unless you pint that shotgun somewhere else."

The alarms had now stopped, leaving a ringing silence in Raven's ears. Glancing down, Raven saw she still wore a ragged, blood-stained hospital gown. I've got to find some real clothes.

However, seeing the female wolf hurt, she felt obligated to assist her, and the male as well. They were her kind, weren't they?

But I don't know them, and this is their problem I've been dragged into.

(going back to Rain's now.

Huh, my scroll gif is gone... EATW is down too...)

Rain sulked in her room. It'd been furnished with elegant dressers and closets. The bed was more modern, and had a simple black spread and sheets. The closets had been filled with dresses customized to fit her, and her wings. Some were silk, others a soft felt. However Rain refused to even try them on, no matter how nice looking they were. A knock at the door sent her lunging for a heavy bottle of bitter perfume.

A small girl opened the door a crack, then a little more, until she was finally standing in Rain's room. Rain still held the glass at ready. "Ma'am, Damon has requested your prescence downstairs."

"To chicken to come up himself?"

The girl's eyes grew wide and she stammered. "Easy, it's alright. I didn't mean to take my anger out on you." Rain set the bottle on the nightstand. "Tell him I'll be down... Soon." She nodded and left the room briskly. Her anger returned, and Rain was tempted to tear up the room. She recollected herself, and sighed heavily, running her hands through her light hair. "And he requested you wear a dress." Rain groaned. She was not a dress type of girl. With heavy limbs, she made her way to a closet. Inside, there were many gowns, all different colors and styles. Panning through them, she stopped. She pulled out a black, silk lined, jewl incrusted dress. "Good enough." The slipped it on.

Damon waited paitently at the bottom of the stairs, wearing a black suit and tie. As the room to Rain's door opened, he smiled. Rain had pulled her hair up in a loose bun, and hair tumbled from her head onto her neck in curls. Her sullen look amused him, seeing as she was dressed so nicely, yet was in a bad mood. "You look lovely."

"Shut the hell up."

"Easy now."

Rain went down the stairs one at a time. Damon admired the light she seemed to emit in the dark world he called home. As Rain reached the bottom step, she shot a venomous look at Damon. Rain's wings were folded neatly on her back, and he traced the top of them, making her shiver. An uncomfortable silence settled over them, and the energy from anger that Rain produced filled the air with an electricity.

"Shall we?" Damon extended his hand to the door, then placed his hand on the small of her back. Once again, Rain felt his icy touch make all her muscles tight and rigid.

Damon, feeling her muscles become rigid, only smiled. He led her out the door, and into the bowls of Hell.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Evil Kenny, seeing as he incapacitated the three wolves, or so he thought he went to finish them off. He went to Ruby who was trying to take flight, but couldn't. She started to crawl away leaving a trail of blood. He pumped the shotgun aiming it at her head.

Raven watched unmoving. Her eyes tracked the minuscule movements of his hand.

Go! Help her!

No! This insn't your problem.

Are you really going to let him kill her?!

Don't get involved.

Move!! Stop him!

GO!

Unaware of what she was truly doing, Raven lunged for the gun. "Stop,"

Her hand was on the barrel of the gun, and she looked to Evil Kenny, her eyes silently pleading. "Take me instead."

"Well, I am killing all of you, so gladly." Evil Kenny said smirking pulling the trigger. All Ruby heard was a loud bang and seeing Raven get shot. She tried to attack Evil Kenny but was to weak from blood loss. Avian limped trying to get a bit on Evil Kenny but he pulled a throwing knife from his belt and threw it hitting Avian in the neck. Avian then was incapacitated.

((Alright. There goes my idea for Styles. I'll think of something else I guess))

(Sorry Pad. Well, it could still work out. X3)

Raven felt a similar pain, and she fell back, her hair curtaining the front of her face. Hitting the ground with a heavy thud, her eyes closed. Blood spread through the cloth she wore. The girl lay still, looking helpless. Within her, her body was still at work. Minuscule nano bots went to work, suturing the skin, and burning close arteries. The pellets lodged within her body were pushed out the way they'd came, and their entry was sealed shut. Internal organs began to repair. Her silver eyes opened, and survival instincts took over. She sprang up, shifting in mid-air. And then, she fled. She was unconscious for the most part, only controlled now by the primital urges of th wolf half of her brain. When she was mentally conscious, the wolf side was dormant.

As she ran, she slipped into a smooth, flowing pattern of running. A scent assaulted her nares, and she slowed to a stop. An audit flicked, and her orbs scanned the forest.

(Someone... Answer... Join... Dying... Of.... Boredom... x_x

Going back to Rain now.)

Damon ushered her into a fancy black car. Once she'd slid in, Damon slipped in beside her. Her gently placed his arm around her. Rain stiffened, but did not move. "You need to relax."

"How can I relax when I'm an angel being held captive in freaking Hell?"

Damon sighed. "Look, we're going to a party. I thought it might help. Just don't do anything stupid."

Rain seethed beside Damon in silence as they made their way to a club.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Styles had long continued his run when he heard a crashing in the woods to his left. His brow furrowed with concern when a dark shape moved through the foliage. He stopped running completely when a black wolf stopped not far from the trail. He tried to keep as quiet as he could so not to attract attention.

Raven blinked and shook her head. Once more in control, she looked around. The scenery had changed, and no where in sight was the two wolves or phycotic man.

Did I dream that?

Shrugging it off, she now paid attention to the adrenaline spike. Something had put the wolf on high alert. Gazing around, she saw nothing. Then, she lifted her nose to the sky. Inhaling deeply, the scent of human made her fur stand on end. Her maw curled back, followed by a deep snarl. Scanning her surroundings more acutely once more, her gaze settled on a shadowy figure.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Styles felt the wolf lock eyes with him and a shiver ran down his spine. censorkip.gif He swallowed hard and slowly backed away. He had never seen a wolf in real life before and he was now realizing how big they were. He frantically ran a mental check of everything he had in his pockets trying to think of a way to defend himself.

Sensing the human's fear, and realizing that he proved little threat, she backed off. Her metal bracelet thudded against her ankle as she settled onto her haunches, and she winced at the dull throb of pain. Her gaze no longer held hostility, but curiosity.

Hello.

Her crown tipped to the right, her ears flopping over as well as she watched the person.

Styles heard a voice, he know he heard something. He just couldn't place where it was coming from. He looked around quickly before settling his eyes on the black wolf in front of him. He wasn't sure if it was logical or that he had read too many supernatural novels as a teen but he thought that the wlof said that. He looked around and relaxed a bit, "Did you...did you just talk to me?", he asked, feeling dumb for speaking.

Ruby and Avian escaped as Evil Kenny was distracted making their way toward Raven. Evil Kenny stood dumbfounded, at what had just happened. That wolf was bullet proof.

( I'm bullet-proof! xd.png )

Raven nodded, rising to her mitts and approaching him slowly. She was still a good distance away before she sat down again.

Yes. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you.

Styles tensed when the wolf approached but did no back away. He listened to the wolf talk and straightened up, "It's ok, don't apologize.", he said out of habit, "Your just...a bit scary to see in the woods. I'm a bit new here and I guess I don't know the full nature of Greenfield". He was feeling increasingly more and more stupid for talking to a wolf that was brain talking directly to his mind, Dragon people first, then talking wolves. Maybe this place is a bit to dangerous for me he thought.

She laughed telepathically.

Im not only a wolf.

A transformation took place, and there now stood a girl, looking to be seventeen or eighteen, dressed in a ragged hospital gown. Upon her wrist was the bracelet she bore as a wolf as well. Extending her hand she smiled. "I'm Raven, welcome to..." Her face contorted in confusion. "Greenfield..." A few stray memories came back to her, but nothing more. Looking down, she gestured to herself. "As you can see, this is why I chose to wander around in my other form. At least until I get decent clothes."

Styles was shocked when the girl shifted into a wolf and immediately had no idea what to do. Was it rude to watch? Should he offer his cloths? Styles opted to just swear quietly and look up into the tree he was under. When he glanced back he was looking at a girl about 17. He scratched his head and wrinkled his brow, "Ok....wasn't expecting that at all", he said under his breath, "So...what are you doing way out here almost naked?", he asked. He finally switched off his music. Chelsea Dagger wasn't the song for this situation. He scanned the woods around him, "Um....would you like to come back to town? My landlady probably wouldn't mind feeding you and we can get something for you to wear later.", he offered.

Raven seemed skeptic at first, but finally nodded. "That'd be nice, thanks." Something nagged at the back of her mind. And it was infuriating her that she couldn't recall what it was. Those damn scientists. I know they wiped my memory now. The only things I could remember was my name, and the vague déjavu feeling. I know I've been here before. Greenfield was my home...

Raven was surprised as memories began to flood back. "I was being tracked by a hunter... And was saved by a man with tattoos." Closing her eyes, she tried to recall more. It came in bits and pieces. "He then turned against the Lab, and helped destroy it..." She knew that there were large gaps spaced in between, but she now had a somewhat complete memory of someone.

"What year is it?"

((Sometime soon, I'm going to probably have her visit her house. xd.png ))

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Ruby and Avian saw Raven in her human form then rushed over. Then they saw someone else... but they weren't attacking. They stood there, waiting for Raven to regain her memory, but they watched the other person. Both were still bleeding but not horribly bad. Avian had a knot on his head from where he was bashed by Evil Kenny. Ruby had three violent stabs on her neck blood coming out of them all.

Styles opened his mouth to say something but was cut off my her rambling. He didn't know what any of that meant so he waited for her to finish, "it's 2013", he said. He was put back on edge when two more wolves crashed onto the path. These two looked like they had been in a brawl of some kind. Both were bleeding pretty badly, what the hell could have injured those two? Maybe this place is a bit to dangerous for me. I'm only human after all. He nodded to the girl in the thin gown and turned to lead the way.

"2013? Holy censorkip.gif !"

Raven had been so deep in thought that she hadn't heard Ruby and Avain approach. "I've been gone for four years?!" Raven put a hand to her head. "Trapped for four years... It only felt like months. Those censorkip.gif***s kept me under for four years! What else have I missed? What else did they take away from me?!" She growled angrily and paced. As she stumbled over Ruby, her mood changed. "So it was real..." She bent down and checked her wounds. "We need to help them, Styles." She said turning to him. "We can deal with me later." As she pulled her hand away, Raven saw it was coated in blood.

(As you can see, Raven is still Bi-polar as ever. xd.png )

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Styles snapped back from his own thoughts when Raven started yelling about how long she had been gone. He looked at the injured wolves and bit his lip, "I don't think my landlady would appreciate it if I brought home a half naked girl and two bleeding wolves on my first day in the house", he said apologetically. These wolves may be dangerous but he was sure that a woman that could become a dragon at will was more dangerous, "Is there somewhere better we can take them?", he asked.

Raven thought a few moments, then stood slowly. She nodded without speaking and began to walk east. Far in the distance were a set of volcanoes. "Just before those volcanoes is a cabin..." Her eyes closed for a few moments, as once more she tried to remember how or why she could remember where it was at. And once again, she was met with nothing. "Follow me." Raven shifted and began to trot, looking over her shoulder to make sure they followed.

(Should we just bring Boom's chars. Along?

ERMERGER ECHO IS ON.

HI ECHO. ))

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Ruby started to lick her wounds. "That brawl with Evil Kenny did this to us. That guy is armed to the teeth!" she told them both. She followed Raven and Styles. Avian continued also.

After a half and hour or so of walking, Raven could smell water. The ground became spongy. "The lake." Her eyes drifted to where the cabin was. "My home." She'd shifted on approach. Now she stumbled as she ran to the door. A pane of glass was broken, and she smiled. "I remember that." Trying the door, she realized that it was locked, then reached into a flowerpot. Her skin crawled as it was met with spiderwebs, but it didnt stop her. Pulling out a key, she hurrdily unlocked the door.

Walking in, Raven wrinkled her nose in disgust. It smelled putrid. "I never finished those ribs." A sack of mold festered on the counter. Gagging, Raven began to open all the windows, and then tossed the old ribs out the kitchen window. Mold still covered the table and she sighed. When the putrid smell still didn't clear up, she looked to the fridge.

Armed with a nose clip, gloves, and a heavy duty trash can, she opened the door. Milk on the top shelf was a green sludge. "Oh god," she gagged and swallowed her vomit. Lucky for her, they'd only bought some fruit and meats. The rest of the stuff in the fridge wasn't perishable. After carrying the trash to a dump outside of town, she walked back. "Sorry guys, you can go in now." It'd been only thirty minutes in total. Walking back in, a new smell greeted her. She stalled a few moments, and disappeared down a hall. At the end, it opened up into a master bedroom. Clothes littered the floor, and the bed was unmade. Bending down, she picked up a button-up shirt. Holding it to he nose, she inhaled. A stale scent registered in her brain, but brought back no memories. But she did know the smell. Now frightened, she picked up all the clothes and tossed them into a hamper in the corner. Raven went to a closet, and opened it to find t-shirts, jeans, sweatshirts, and shoes.

After a couple minutes, Raven returned dressed in a sweatshirt and jeans. Her ragged hair was brushed neatly. "Let me burn this, and then I'll be done." Grabbing a lighter from a drawer, the girl stepped outside, carrying her ragged gown. Setting it down, and clicking the lighter, she let the flame touch the paper. It went up with a roar, and then nothing was left but ashes. Satisfied, she walked back inside, replaced the ligter, and turned to Ruby and Avain. "Now to fix you guys up. Are you hungry? Thirsty? How about you Styles?"