EchotheWolf

The New Greenfield

Ruby and Avian found their little mud shack across the lake. "Well, we'll be in our house if you need us." they said swimming to the other side of the lake.

Raven nodded. She turned back to Styles. "I have some alcohol. Zeke brought it in night." The girl surprised herself. "Zeke... Where has he disappeared to?" Shaking her head, she sighed. "So? What'll it be?"

Drema frowned as she laid there in her bed a part of her not able to settle down and go to sleep. Giving a curse she then sat up in bed before she then moved around her house. Cleaning up her already mostly clean house as if trying to work herself into exhaustion. After a while she sighed as she stood by the window before opening it to breath in the night air.

Rain sat sulking in a booth as souls destined to forever dance took up the dance floor. Damon was somewhere in the crowd. Other demons often glared at her, mumbling things to their partner.

"She's stinking the place up."

"Yeah, and she just radiates 'holiness'."

"What a party killer, why did Damon even bring her here?"

"Like I want to be here?!" She shouted at them. Getting up, she made her way to the bathroom. Located down an eerily dark hall, Rain felt the hair on the back of her neck rise. A man chose to post himself outside the Women's restroom. Upon her approach, he looked up, a crazed hunger in his eyes. Rain bristled. He smiled evily, pushing himself off the wall he was leaning against. "Well, well, what's this? A little angel all by herself. I'm sure Damon won't mind if I borrow you." The man put a hand around her waist and pulled her close. She fought against him, and was about to yell for help until a forced kiss silenced her. The man overpowered her physical strength, and he managed to pull her into the Men's room. Keeping one hand around her waist, the man began to undo the zipper on her dress. Rain fought, not making it easy. He pulled back and slapped her. Now free, her knee collided with his crotch. He doubled over. "You little censorkip.gif !"

Damon stumbled back over to the table he'd left Rain at. It was apprent from his bloodshot eyes he was drunk, but noticing Rain's absence almost instanly sobered him. "Rain?" He called out, his voice slurring. Managing to make it into the hallway, he heard struggling. "Rain?!" His voice was more clear, his footsteps surer. Bursting into the Men's room, he saw the man and Rain. Damon said nothing as he strode across the room and lifted the man by his neck into the air. " You sick censorkip.gifcensorkip.gif ." he threw the man across the room. "You're going to suffer for this." With a snap of his fingers, the man was gone. "Are you alright Rain?" He turned to her with a concerned look. "I'm sorry, Rain."

Rain stood bewildered and as Damon approached, she turned away. "I want to go."

"Of course." Damon extended his hand. "Let's go." Eyeing his hands for a few moments, she slipped her hand in his. She didn't feel the sharp coldness. In fact, it felt almost warm.

Back in the mansion, Rain walked up to her room. "Thank you Damon." Without another word, she disappeared into her room.

Styles was laying on the hillside in the grass while Raven went to work cleaning her house. It must be wild coming home after four years of absence. The memories that must be flooding back while she did so. He was beginning to see what Greenfield was. Every citizen that lives here is here to start over. Everyone had such colorful back stories, including himself. These two people he met since he got here a few hours ago were so interesting. He looked over the lake to see the other two wolves swimming to a smaller den on the other side of the expanse of water. He tilted his chin up to look at the cabin behind him. Upside down, he could see Raven looking towards him from the window. He flipped over and got to his feet. Brushing himself off, he made his way to the house.

He walked into the kitchen when Raven was talking about alcohol and where it came from, "Zeke? Who was that?", he asked, grabbing a glass and pouring a glass for himself, "You want one?"

"A friend of mine... I think." She chuckled. "Still a bit fuzzy. And drinking won't help. Besdies, I never took to drinking." She smiled warmly, watching him, the turned to look out across the lake at the small den. Shaking her head, Raven smiled. "Four whole years I've been gone."

((Not that anyone cares but-

Raven has no memory of Storm because those were the memories that "they" wiped completely from her brain. Seeing as how when she didn't remember Storm, she didn't seem to want to escape as much.

So if Storm even showed up anyways, Raven would be like- "Who the hell are you?" ))

Rain awoke sometime later to a hand shaking her shoulder. "Hurry, get up." Came a frantic whisper. Startled, Rain swung out with a fist, only to be deflected. "Stop! I'm trying to help you."

"Damon?"

"Yes, now hurry!"

Scooping Rain up into his arms, he carried her out of her room and down the stairs. "Where the hell are we going?"

"Up a level."

"You mean back to the surface?!"

Damon nodded. "I pulled a few strings. But I know this is still going to come down on my head."

Edited by RavenWolf1010

(Is anyone swimming in a lake still? Cause Komo's in a lake and I would very much apprieciate it if someone would interact with her)

((Boom's characters are I do believe))

Styles nodded and tipped back his drink. His five years of living in the night life has gave him a high tolerance to alcohol. He set his glass down and did not pour another. He listened to Raven speak and leaned against the table, "It must be a bit of a shock to be away from everything you cared abut", he said, looking at the lake with her, "Thi is only my first day", he said.

"Yeah. But I still feel like I'm forgetting something." Sighing heavily, Raven shifted the chair back on two legs. "I'd offer you food but..." She glanced at the fridge. "I don't have any. I can however, offer you a place for the night, seeing as it's getting late."

Styles was about to refuse. He really should have refused. The sun was beginning to go down and he knew terrible things must lurk in those woods after dark. He sighed, "Yeah. I really should stay", he said finally. He should be fine in the same house with someone tonight. It usually took a few days for him to start feeling....strange.

(( Strange eh? We got ourselves a creeper! xd.png ))

"There's a guest room down the hall on your left. Bathroom is on the right." She stood and tossed her head towards the direction of the rooms. "It should be all made up. Do need anything else? A toothbrush perhaps?"

Komo's head darted up. People were swimming across the lake. She hissed in excitement before easily coming up next to them. "Hello," she said.

(Boom's characters)

(No idea.)

Dreama sighed as she finally gave up on going to sleep. Turning instead towards her kitchen she then began to start up a pot of coffee before turning to fix a very early breakfast. Sighing as she began to write a list of things that she would have to start baking in just a few hours.

(Yep, nothing is really happening. And no one seems to really be on... At some point I'll bring Rain to Greenfield. Until then, I have something to keep me occupied. ))

Styles shook his head quickly, "Don't worry about me. I'll just catch a few winks before going home to Dreama", he said. He really wished he could go home but he didn't know the way from Raven's cabin. He touched her on the upper arm as he walked away, a brief pulse of energy rang from his fingertips into Raven's body. Styles made his way down the hall, "See you in the morning", he said, shutting the door behind him.

Sipping at her coffee she crinkled her nose a bit as she did each time before turning. She then set the mug down before adding sugar and cream to it before stirring it well. She then set it to the side before taking another sip of the caffeinated brew. Turning she then began to head to the bakery taking the pot and the mug with her. Going into the bakery she then set the pot on the side before turning the lights on. She then got to work on making the bread. Setting different doughs to rise a bit before turning to work on some different breakfast items such as doughnuts and muffins.

"Night." Raven called. She shivered as an odd form of electricity seemed to roll through here. Her face contorting in confusion, she looked to the closed door of the guest room, then shook her head. "Nah." Making sure to be quiet, Raven made her way to her own room. Sitting down on the large bed, she stared at the empty space on the otherside. Why do I feel like I'm still forgetting something?

As the moon rose, it illuminated a few stray silver hairs. Picking them up, she studied them closely. These aren't mine. Hmm. The moon's light also reflected off her metal cuff on her wrist. Dropping the hairs, the girl looked for a way to remove it. A small hole was the only imperfection on the smooth surface of the braclet, that and the information inscribed on it. Grabbing a stray bobby pin, she picked at it, and it surprisingly popped off and hit the ground with a loud clang. Wincing at the sound that cut through the silence, she picked it up again. After continuing to study it, Raven slipped it into a draw. Switching off the lamp light on her bedside, she sighed, staring up at the moon. Not feeling sleepy, she rose to her feet and opened a window. The smells rushed in with the soft breeze. On the wind, she picked up the scent of rain. Clouds were illuminated by lighting on the horozion. And the breeze carried the distant rumble of thunder. Without another thought, the girl slipped into the night, the only thing left of her prescence, was paw prints in the mud beneath her open window.

[i got grounded for a bit. So... Bye. xd.png ]

Dreama sighed as she set the first tray of treats into the oven to bake. As she then sipped at her coffee she then moved to a window and opened it up knowing that in less than two hours that it would start getting too hot in there. Smiling she then turned as she took a big swig of her coffee before she then got to work on making icing for the treats. A smile on her lips as she finally got into the hang of making things with no sleep whatsoever.

Styles awoke and looked to the window. He had only been asleep a few hours and the sun was just starting to rise. He sighed and pulled his shirt on and rose from the bedside. He really should have gone home last night. He went across the hall and washed his face in the sink. He was feeling odd and he was sure that it was from all the female contract he had been getting in the past few hours. He walked into the kitchen and listened. The house was silent and the window was open. Styles shut and locked it, left a note explaining where the bakery was, and left the house.

The air outside was cool and wet as he made his was to the town through a narrow forest trail. He was surprised to find how close the small town was to the lake where Raven's house sat. He walked up the the bakery and opened the door. The bell above the door jingled to alert Dreama of his arrival.

Dreama lifted her head up as she set a tray of doughnuts into the display. Looking to the side as she heard the jingle she then smiled gently to him as she moved to get another tray. " Here for some breakfast Styles? There is coffee over there in the pot and I'm putting the rest of the breakfast food out. The regulars will be in soon before they head off to work." Having consumed enough coffee that she was her normal happy self didn't alert to the fact she hadn't been able to sleep last night.

Styles smiled when Dreama met him at the door with breakfast, "Morning Dreama", he said as he began to pour himself a cup of coffee, "Your up early". He sipped his black coffee and leaned against the counter to watch her work. She was so precise with what she did, that told him that she had been doing this job for a while. He smiled and took another sip, "You didn't tell me that this place was full of people like you", he said, talking about Raven and the other talking wolves, "I ran into a wolf shifter on my jog earlier", he said.

Dreama smiled to him gently, " I'm usually up before the sun baking everything to be sold for the day." With that she then turned before she began to sprinkle powdered sugar on a few items. Looking up when he talked about people like her she then nodded her head, " Yes there are all kinds. I'm not the only dragon around here either. When I was little there were even a few unicorns that used to roam around." Tilting her head as she then moved to flip the closed sign to open she then spoke, " There are a few of them here. You'll get used to all the craziness that is Greenfield."