Lantean_Pegasus

Travel through Europe

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: fuzzbucket, Altiron

Capitals travelled: Oslo, Tallinn

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Altiron, fuzzbucket

Capitals travelled: Tallinn, Oslo

(Under the new rules (I was away for a month...) do we BOTH need to make this post ?? xd.png )

With Halloween over, flights to Vienna are available again. smile.gif

Ticket to Vienna!

btw, catstaff, the name you gave your Vienna offspring really made me giggle. biggrin.gif

Edited by Idril

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Altiron, fuzzbucket

Capitals travelled: Tallinn, Oslo

(Under the new rules (I was away for a month...) do we BOTH need to make this post ?? xd.png )

No, we don't. One post is sufficient.

btw, catstaff, the name you gave your Vienna offspring really made me giggle. biggrin.gif

Well, I had planned to name him Falco aus Wien, but you beat me to that name with his brother. So, I went with the next best plan... because no way am I naming any of my dragons Arnold Schwarzenegger!

Oops, we had the same idea then, but still a good choice. smile.gif

And Arni isn´t from Vienna anyway. tongue.gif

Ticket to Vienna!

Edited by Idril

Offered ticket to prague

hope you haven't been there yet

Thank you. Haven´t been there yet. smile.gif

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Idril, Dolphine

Capitals travelled: Vienna, Prague

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: Lokiphantom, Altiron

Capitals travelled: Skopje, Berlin

Edited by Altiron

Would anyone like to visit Athens this week? (I can breed tomorrow.)

Passport

I would love to! I just bred This egg today if you want to go to Nuuk, Greenland!

Is it possible to change the dragon species we are using if we don't have any eggs from the pair yet? I'm having no luck with the thunder dragons...

I guess if there isn't a 2nd gen around from that city yet. There shouldn't be a problem changing. It was possible that the trio dragons are difficult. They are uncommon but breeding more like rares. You have a backup breed in mind?

@StarLaDragon:

I'd say it shouldn't be a problem to switch breeds under these circumstances, too. As long as no one else has travelled to a city, the host may change the pair or breed.

So - what shall it be ? New breed for Budapest, or completely new city with a new breed ?

Just a new breed for Budapest. I managed to pick up a pair of cave-born red-finned tidal eggs, so if they gender correctly I might use them instead.

So it will either be vines or red-finned tidals for Budapest, if none of them are taken of course. I haven't completely made up my mind about which one to use yet though ...

Just a new breed for Budapest. I managed to pick up a pair of cave-born red-finned tidal eggs, so if they gender correctly I might use them instead.

So it will either be vines or red-finned tidals for Budapest, if none of them are taken of course. I haven't completely made up my mind about which one to use yet though ...

Just as a suggestion, if you want to keep with the lightning theme, you might look at the electric dragons. They're fairly easy to pick up in the cave, and like the thunders, they have that lightning look to them.

For that matter, if you are low on pinks for influencing, I'd be glad to pick up a couple of electric eggs and hatch them for you, then transfer the hatchies so that you'll know you'll be getting one of each gender.

Just as a suggestion, if you want to keep with the lightning theme, you might look at the electric dragons. They're fairly easy to pick up in the cave, and like the thunders, they have that lightning look to them.

For that matter, if you are low on pinks for influencing, I'd be glad to pick up a couple of electric eggs and hatch them for you, then transfer the hatchies so that you'll know you'll be getting one of each gender.

Ah, I had forgotten about the electric dragons, and I had wanted to have somewhat the same theme too. Thankyou for reminding me of them

I already have a male caveborn electric that is fully grown, but all my pinks are on cooldown from Halloween. If you could influence an egg female and transfer that one when it hatches I would really appreciate it biggrin.gif

Travelling Europe !

Travellers involved: BringsTheSnow, Lastalda

Capitals travelled: Athens, Nuuk

If anyone would like to reserve the next ticket to Athens, just PM me. smile.gif

Ah, I had forgotten about the electric dragons, and I had wanted to have somewhat the same theme too. Thankyou for reminding me of them

I already have a male caveborn electric that is fully grown, but all my pinks are on cooldown from Halloween. If you could influence an egg female and transfer that one when it hatches I would really appreciate it biggrin.gif

Already on my scroll and influenced. smile.gif Just have to wait for it to hatch now.

Electrics it is, then. smile.gif

(And don't forget to change your passport accordingly.)

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus