Kayrinda

Winged RP

"I'll show him!" Taou chirped, moving away from the window, "I dunno about you but I'm going down the stairs." He said to the new comer.

Allowing himself to be pulled off of Chessayia, "Fine." He said shortly, "Rena call my brother and tell him there are about 500 humans in the current force." With that Aeio took off, heading at top speed towards Windkeep.

-Dias-

" The house two down from here is mine. You can get some food, a change of clothes if you want, and a shower."

"I'll show him!"

The winged in front of the window moved away, talking to Dias.

"I dunno about you but I'm going down the stairs."

Dias started after him, not saying a word. He kept an eye on the other two winged and pulled his wings up closer to his back.

He didn't need another repeat of getting tripped by a doorway.

The talk of food and a shower had caught his attention and he intended to make full use of what they had to offer. He made the decision to stick with his own clothes however; there was no telling where the other winged had been and what they had been doing.

Didn't they want to move quickly to a safer area? A house two down doesn't seem any different then from here, but I won't complain. As long as they don't mess with me or keep me here after the helicopters pass, then I'll be fine.

Nate speaks to James "I just ate, but I do need a shower." He hugs James's neck.

Chessayia nudges Rena "Call him as you fly, I'll be right behind ya."

Whistling as he skipped down to James' house, Taou quickly opened the door and rushed into the kitchen. Realizing that it didn't get a full breakfast Taou's stomach began to growl as he opened the fridge and peered inside. Strawberries, sausage, cream cheese, yogurt, cold pizza, left over pasta, cheese sticks... Loading his arms with food Taou walked carefully over to the table, "Dig in!" he said happily, remembering the new comer.

Alice

The girl walked up the mountain not paying attention to much. She was dazing off and not thinking so a different personality leaked through. She saw a village. Food and shelter. Alice thought selfishly. She ran in a way... But it was more like jogging. She stood in what seemed as the middle of the town. The girl was freezing and hungry so she started to search for food and shelter. She wasn't looking where she was going so she may of bumped into some people. Alice had her mind in a fantasy for the first time. She plopped on the ground and looked in the air thinking... She wondered if she was dreaming. The she suddenly fell asleep from the tiring journey.

((Sorry for short post they're usually longer... Also anyone can have had her bump into them... If anyone's walking...))

Edited by kingcobra2018

James nodded his head as he looked to Nate before he then spoke, " Then take one but you need to do it fast so that we can leave here soon." With that he then looked to him once more before he then patted his shoulder gently.

Nate nods and runs into the bathroom after hopping from James's back. He hops in the tub and twists some knobs and gets his hair wet. Grabbing His shampoo he washes his hair and rinses before hopping out. He dries off and dresses in his old clothes. His hair is sopping wet so he runs back into his room and puts a hat on. "Ready.!" It only took him a few minutes.

James smiled gently to Nate before he went and grabbed a towel. He then began to dry Nate's hair before he then spoke, " You don't want to get sick now do you?" With that he then grinned once more as he continued to work to dry the boy's hair.

James just smiled gently as he looked to him before he then spoke, " We'll comb out your hair later." With that he then patted his head once more before picking up the backpacks.

((I'll just automatically assume Taou will answer tongue.gif I can edit, though~))

Rena nodded at Chessayia and started flying. In the air, she quickly looked around, wary of the helicopters. None were seen. Sighing in relief, Rena found Taou's number on Aeio's phone. She pressed the "Call"-button and hoped for the best. The call was picked up.

"Hey Taou, it' me, Rena! Aeio, Chessayia and I are all fine, we're heading back to the Keep. Aeio also found the amount of humans we're against - it's about 500. Which means we're outnumbered, not much, but enough that we will lose. Inform everyone and check with James that people are getting into shelter, please. We'll be there soon, unless another helicopter appears. See you soon!" Rena said and ended the call.

"Okay, I've informed them. Now we just have to fly!" she called out to Aeio and Chessayia.

Leaping into the Air Chessayia flies far behind them, trying make it look like shes a regular bird. As they reach the keep she automatically goes back to hers and Nate's house. Landing she shifts and runs in the door just as they were leaving. "Thanks James. We need to get to shelter, theres about 500 humans." Picking up Nate she curls her wings around him.

Nate smiles when Chessayia picks him up and hugs him.

Rena had just arrived in the nearly empty village, when she saw a small figure laying on the ground. She first thought that the person was unconscious, but as Rena checked her, she just seemed to be asleep. Rena tried to remember, if she had seen this girl before. Nope, she hadn't, so this girl must've been a newcomer, exhausted and hungry. Rena wondered how long had she been on the ground.

"Hey, wake up!" Rena said, gently shaking the girl. "You need to be awake if you want to eat." she continued and glanced into the direction where the humans were supposed to be coming. They weren't in a hurry, but Rena wanted to get away from the Keep as quickly as possible.

James nodded his head to the others before he then turned as he began to check around to make sure that everyone was out of there. He then looked up as he noticed Rena before he then tilted his head, " Everything okay?"

Rena turned around and saw James.

"Not sure... She seems to be sleeping. I haven't seen her face before in the Keep, have you?" Rena asked, as she kept on shaking gently the girl. She must've been really exhausted.

"You know what? Let's go already into the shelter, I'll try to revive her there. Better inside than outside, especially with a snowstorm and humans coming." she said as she lifted the girl up. Rena wasn't a really physically strong, but the girl was light, so she managed to carry her.

"Okay, to the shelter!" Rena huffed.

Shiko was quite confused when she saw the unconcious girl. "I wonder who that is?" She thought. Shiko decided to go see how everyone was doing. "Hey, guys," She said, "Need any help?"

Rena noticed Shiko and shook her head slightly and gave a quick smile.

"Nah, I'm fine. Let's get to shelter, though. I really, really, really don't want to be outside when the humans arrive." she said, before continuing walking towards the shelters.

(I'm back biggrin.gif or on a train)

Connor watched the storm, there were several flashes in the dark clouds.

"I think now might be a good time to take shelter," Connor said to himself. He nimbly spun and hopped off his vantage point, opening his wings as he did, and began to glide down towards the shelter. As the terrain slowly began to darken from the clouds Connor noticed Rena, James, and someone else.

Has Rena got some potatoes? Connor wondered. He gently dropped down next to the group, surprised to see that Rena was carrying a girl.

"Need any help with her?" Connor asked, politely.

"Storms pretty close, we can move faster to the shelter if you let me carry her, no offence but you're not the strongest," Connor said, bluntly.

James looked to her before he then looked over to Connor. He then spoke, " It would be better. Your stronger then Rena. I just finished checking the other houses and they are empty all but some mice that made their home in the walls."

Rena gratefully gave the unconcious girl to Connor after a moment of thought; she indeed, wasn't strong enough to carry. She'd have to do some training...

"Thanks, Connor. No offense taken. Come on guys, we're hopefully the last ones outside. Into the shelters!" Rena declared as she rubbed her arms a little.

Chessayia lands still in bird form, better suited in this form. "Put Nate on my Back, I can carry him to the shelter"

Hearing Mommas voice Nate climbs off of James's back and climbs onto Momma's back. "Lets go!" He shivers

Alice

The girl woke up in a man's arms. As soon as she noticed that she squealed. "Wh-wh-who are you?" She asked. She was scared because she knew no one. Alice looked around and saw more people. "Wh-where am I?" She asked trying to stay calm.

((Sorry for short post... Will edit it to be longer.))

Shiko quickly spread her wings and started to hover in the air. "C'mon, let's go find shelter!" She said. She put her black ears on, since she likes doing that....

(sorry for short post)

Connor started at the sudden movement, but quickly calmed down and began jogging towards the shelter.

"Don't worry your safe, we're not gonna harm you, also we have to get to shelter quickly so I'm carrying you for now," He said to the small girl. Connor looked up at Shiko.

"You know it's best to go on foot, that way the humans will have less chance of seeing us," He said.

"Also, when that storm hits, which will be soon, those in the air are going to have a lot of trouble staying in the air". Connor looked down at the small girl in his arms.

"So... have you got a name?" He asked.

Alice

"It's Alice." She said quietly. "How can I be sure to trust you and what's your name?." Alice said unsure. Her legs where still tired and her wings retracted into her back. She kept quiet for the time being. It was freezing and she had no company other than these strangers.

((Who minds if I make Alice's grandpa... On the other side of the family that one day disappeared leaving only a feather behind.))