Kayrinda

Winged RP

Rena heard Aeio behind her, yelling he was coming with her.

"No! You have information about the amount of people that we're against to! Go and tell the Keep your information. Come back for me then, if you must, but the life of the other Winged depends on the information on how many humans there are!" Wow, so dramatic. But it was the truth. However, Rena got something else to worry, as the first helicopter's guns started firing at her. They were still too far to get a good aim at her, but she still sped up, trying to ignore the sound of the firing.

Cursing, Aeio drew up next to Rena, "Dive on three, trust me!" he shouted over the sound of propellers. "One, two, three." On three Aeio dived into the dense forest below at speeds only a falcon's wings could pull off.

"Too bad..." She calls as she runs towards the cliff, diving off she turns into her huge bird form. She spots Rena flying away and she looks to Rena. "GO! I FLY YOU GO!" She starts to expertly dodge the bullets as she flies back towards the copters. Letting out shrieking cry she heads towards the copters. They make the copters hover at the sight of the huge bird. Her large wings flapping hard. She hears someone shout "Get something to catch that bird!" She caws and dives at them, Surprising them when she gets in the cabin of the copter, knocking out the pilot. Her voice is clear over their radio's "Turn back now, or face your doom." She hops up and takes control of the gear stick, turning the copter towards another one before leaping from the copter and diving down to the ground and disappearing in the dense foliage.

James just shook his head as he heard the guns firing as he continued to urge the others to leave. Making sure that all of them took food, clothes, and medicine. He then spoke, " Taou is that everyone out of here?"

(Okay.)

Running through a mental list of the people he had sent away he then turned as he remembered young Nate. Going to the house he then knocked before opening it. He then called out, " Nate! Nate are you in here?" With that he then moved forward as he looked around him carefully.

Rena dived. She was suddenly really glad she also had falcon wings, so she could keep up with Aeio. They landed into the dense forest, but she managed to stop her falling by quickly fluttering her wings open. The sudden stop took the breath away from Rena and she fell to the ground very unattractively. However, nothing felt broke as she stood up, feeling a little woozy.

"Okay, our next move?" Rena asked Aeio, but just then heard a bird screaming. She saw through the branches, that Chessayia had attacked the helicopters.

"She will get killed!" Rena gasped, but then noticed she had sent one of the copters flying towards the others. Soon she noticed Chessayia coming down to the forest. Well, the distraction worked, but now the humans were definitely ready to kill them. Rena turned to look at Aeio.

"This is not good. Not good at all." she sighed, watching as more helicopters appeared. And Rena was quite sure they weren't there to bring them a "C-C-C-C-COMBO!" on their strike.

Edited by Kayrinda

"Not good." Aeio repeated, frowning at Chessayia, "Our next move is a call." Fumbling with the phone for a minute Aeio finally gave up, "You do it!" He said in frustration, tossing it to Rena before starting in the direction of Chessayia.

"No Our Next move Is me getting caught. I think I know why their doing this..." She sighs and folds her wings, her beak gleaming gold in the light. "I escaped the Mental Hospital, they are looking for me it seems." Chessayia paces slightly and looks at the sky just as two of the helicopters explode on impact with each other. "LOOK OUT!" She screams and knocks Aeio and Rena down, covering them with her wings as burning pieces of copter hit the ground near them.

Nate calls to James "Up here! Someone is knocked out!"

-Dias-

Dias woke up with a pounding headache. Keeping his eyes closed, staying as limp as possible, he tried to remember what he had been doing.

The town, the house, window...I tripped and...that girl and little kid...

"Up here! Someone is knocked out!"

The yell from close by startled Dias and he jerked up, wings flared with the feathers stiff in surprise. Blinking a few times, he spotted the kid from earlier. The girl was gone however, and it sounded like someone else was coming.

No no no. I'm not staying here to be questioned by some random stranger. I need to get out.

He tried to stand up quickly, eyes fixed on the kid, but his body was having none of it and Dias had to plop back down. His wings were trembling, their weight heavy on his back.

Narrowing his eyes and glaring at the boy, he stayed sitting, with no plan of action. He was not going to talk to anyone, no matter what. The first chance he gets, he's leaving.

(Just so everyone knows, Dias looks absolutely insane right now. He has a roughed up appearance and his goggles are all tangled in his hair. He's also pretty agitated, so his stance is hostile.)

Looking up at James Taou quickly followed him into the house and at Nates call he leapt up the stairs. Seeing the man getting to his feet Taou stepped backwards slightly, for all his tricks and traps, Taou knew very little about hand to hand combat, "James!" He called loudly, slowly stepping to block the window.

Quickly rolling over so that he was now on top of Chessayia, "You are not going up give yourself up, it would not help anything. They all ready know where we are and they obviously think we are a threat already. Understand?"

Edited by Raven301

James gave a sigh as he heard Nate's voice glad that he was okay. He then ran up to him before he then touched his shoulder, " We're leaving here and going to a safe place." He then looked to the man and seeing how hostile he seemed he wrapped his wing around Nate fully to protect him. He then looked to the male, " It's not safe here. Get some food and head after the others with wings."

"James, he's new." Taou said, hoping James understood. Sometimes when a human first changed into a winged, they went kinda crazy. They were really confused and didn't know the extent of their powers or what their new body needed, sometimes they even forgot who they were.

Nate huddles against James and climbs up his body onto his back between his wings. "Wheres Momma?" He asks in a soft voice, holding his bunny rico tightly in his little fist.

Chessayia sighs and shakes her head. "I think It would be safer for all of us if I turn myself in." She turns her head and looks at Aeio, her eyes glaring fiercely "Get off me before I tear you open. I don't like it when people touch me!" She bucks slightly, trying to knock him off her back.

James looked to Taou before nodding his head in understanding. He then spoke, " We still have to be careful. With the humans coming there is no telling how he will react to being attacked my them." He then moved his hand a bit to pet Nate's shoulder before he then spoke, " She is with the others helping out."

He nods and buries his head in the back of James neck.

((Sorry for short post))

Rena frowned at Chessayia.

"Look, I know you're stronger than us and everything in your bird form, but giving yourself to them is not going to solve the problem The problem is, that the rest of them are heading towards Wind Keep. They have seen us, you've attacked a helicopter, so I don't really think they're just going to give up. Also, how do you think Nate is going to react, when we come back to the Keep, saying: "Oh, Chessayia sacrificed herself and we just allowed her to do that."? Adding to that, we don't know how many people are coming or what kind of weaponry do they have.

Aeio? How many, like, approximately? It won't help me to call them, if I have nothing to tell them." she added with a sarcastic smile.

Edited by Kayrinda

Chessayia growls at Aeio, who is still on her back. "Get off!" She looks at Rena, nodding sadly she thinks for a moment, but keeps her opinion to herself.

James sighed softly as he held Nate carefully on his back before he then spoke, " Anything that you want to bring with us Nate?"

Rena gently pulled Aeio off from Chessayia's back.

"Easy. There's no use in fighting among ourselves." she said calmly.

"Look, Chessayia - the best thing we can do right now is to warn everybody at Wind Keep about the danger. They are getting into shelter. Connor said a snowstorm is coming and I believe him. Look at the dark clouds coming from the East! By the time the humans even reach the mountains, it will be pretty darn freezing, not to even mention about the snow. They will not notice them." Rena said watching with her blue-green eyes at the sky.

"They are not after you. They are after all of us, because everyone in Wind Keep has escaped one way or another from the humans. Some, like you, have even managed to escape the lab, making them even more furious. They want us all alive, if possible. But I will not risk the chance they will shoot one of us down." she explained.

"Fine... I'll go up last, y'all go on, I'll catch up." She spreads her huge wings and lets out a shrieking battle cry.

Nate hops from his back and rumages around, grabbing a back pack for himself and for Chessayia and filling it with clothing and personal care items. Putting them on his back her climbs back onto James's back. "Ready."

-Dias-

Dias watched both strangers suspiciously, wings still raised up in aggression and eyes flickering between them.

" It's not safe here. Get some food and head after the others with wings."

"James, he's new."

" We still have to be careful. With the humans coming there is no telling how he will react to being attacked by them."

He twitched when one of them-James-mentioned that humans were coming.

This place is impossible to reach on foot. They would have to bring in...helicopters. user posted image, I don't want to be here.

One of the winged was in front of the window, cutting off his escape route. Dias had no intention of following anyone or hiding with other winged.

From his time in captivity, there was no difference between a winged and a human, and he wasn't going to allow himself to stay near either. If the strangers wanted him to come with them, they'd have to fight him first.

Dias eyed the boy talking to one of the men. He had no morals and, if taking a child hostage would get him out of here, then he'd do it.

James watched Nate before he then turned his eyes to the new male. He then spoke, " Look we are not like those without wings who are going to lock you up and experiment on you. Here you are safe to do whatever you want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone here." Shaking his head lightly he then fluttered his wings a bit before he then continued, " You don't even have to stay with us. I am just saying that the humans are coming with their helicopters so it isn't safe here right now."

-Dias-

" Look we are not like those without wings who are going to lock you up and experiment on you. Here you are safe to do whatever you want as long as it doesn't hurt anyone here."

" You don't even have to stay with us. I am just saying that the humans are coming with their helicopters so it isn't safe here right now."

Dias relaxed only slightly, dropping his wings so that they hung limp from his back. He didn't trust them, but his wings were getting too heavy for him and he didn't have enough energy to try and look imposing.

"Fine." It was a short, clipped answer and he didn't look happy.

Dias was hungry, his head still ached, and he didn't want to be here. It was supposed to be a quick in-out plan, not something that involved other winged and helicopters. He could possibly outrun a helicopter, but only in a fit state and he was far from being healthy.

The only options would be to try and stay in the house, with the risk of being caught by humans, or follow the strangers to somewhere 'safe'. The thought of being around others brought ill feelings, but he had no other plan.

Inwardly snarling, Dias knew he'd leave if anyone touched him or tried anything funny. Helicopters didn't matter if he was just going to get into a worse situation.

James sighed softly as he saw the male relax only to stiffen up a bit later. He then spoke, " The house two down from here is mine. You can get some food, a change of clothes if you want, and a shower." With that he then looked back to Nate once more before he then spoke, " You'll want to get some food."