Kayrinda

Winged RP

"It was nothing, just bad memories." Aeio said while shuttering slightly, "Anyway I'll go see if I can find us something to eat." Taking off Aeio maneuvered his way up until he was above the tree tops, staring over them Aeio spotted a clearing and flew over to it. Spotting a few small signs of animals Aeio landed and the hunt began.

Tino silently took off, taking his bow and arrow out. Aeio was down in the ground, so Tino flew a bit more further so that the animals would be trapped between them.

Tino landed on a spruce tree, hiding between the strong branches with prickly needles. A movement caught his eye. It was a rabbit, just out from its hole and it was eating some grass under the snow. slowly it moved further away from its safe place and then...

Twang! Tino had silently taken one of his arrows - the smaller ones for animals, not the long ones he used for fighting - and shot the rabbit.

As Tino shot the rabbit three others raced away from a nearby bush and with three arrows two of them were dead. Walking over Aeio nudged the limp bodies, "I'll make a fire." Aeio said to Tino, collecting a little fire wood and pulling out a box of matches. It was his last pack, he preferred not to use them except in the case of an emergency but he also wanted to get a move on and this would be faster.

Tino fluttered down from the tree and took back his arrow from the now-dead animal. As Aeio was busy making the fire, Tino walked a bit. The smell of rain was stronger now but Tino was quite sure they could make the fire before it hit them.

Being a combination of a warrior and a scout, Tino had often wandered far away from his home village - this meant that he knew the area around the village quite well. But now... he couldn't recognize where exactly they were.

We cannot be lost. Two experienc'd wanderers. An' at night, I've checked our location from th' stars. Maybe I've been just so long away th't some things look different.

Without getting an answer to his pondering, Tino walked back to the shaggy camp.