XxDragonletxX

*~The Unknown Paradise OOC~*

Actually what you could do is send them through regular mail, so you can send em then send em right back xd.png

I live DEEEEEEP INNNN THEEEE HEEAAAAARRRTTTT OF TTEEEEXXXXASSSSS -sings in a country aaaccent-

Also, I now have your blusang egg! (Although its linage is just terrible because of my other mate...)

I'll pm the transfer.

Edited by Jass

LAWL, SYLV!

ROAR! I don't really get this! I PMed the file to myself, and I downloaded it, but I don't know what to do next...

okay. So now that it's emailed to yourself, right click on the picture and it should say open image in new tab. click that. You should see just the image in another tab then.

hmm.... so u used GIMP, right? and you saved it as a JPEG? and you sent it to yourself? and there was no preview available? hmm it was a JPEG right?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH you have the new version like me, don't you? Okay then wow my fault. okay the new version of GIMP is kind of stupid in the file type sense. you need to use a file converter. then you need to go through the process. You can just email the pic to me and I can do it for you if you want. I'll pm u my email address.

Yes. She's, sleeping on his feathers because they were soft.

EDIT: The feathers of his that fell on the floor, is what I meant. Oopsie.

Edited by KrazyKay12

Yay Got my bronze statue. Oh yeah and I'm offering to breed anything for anyone if anybody wants something x3

Do you like my Hellfire, I gave you, Sylviinael? I check on him every now and then. ^-^

Waiting for responses for Clair or Amarusu...

Edited by KrazyKay12