XxDragonletxX

*~The Unknown Paradise OOC~*

So, since I kinda lost all interest in this for a bit, did anything important happen while I was gone?

We introduce the new characters like Evako the Magi with his cat friend Katerika. Clair the spit fire lost her bloodlust desire (for now) And Avio is wondering to a place of nowhere. I could give you a better recap but I'm a bit tired. someelse can explain the rest.

PS. You're still hiding in a bush.

I know. I might not have come back if my character hadn't been in a secluded place, so yeah. I'll try to get back into this.

Argh, Can someone take this female pink? This is my third pink, and I haven't got one male!

Jass do you still want the vampire? It's almost matured completely, Its female.

HOLY COWS been long a time....someone do a recap for eragon :3

hey guys im back! honestly though... how long have i been gone? 0____0

personal problems and stuff.

GOOD TO BE BACK!!

probably like, 2 weeks. (Lol, I don't know, but without you, it seemed to be slowing down a bit...)

EDIT: Also, Krazykay, Do you have my nebula ready?

Edited by Jass

And someone dying in the story is not good. Though, if someone is, they are going to have to announce it in the OOC, hopefully, that time will not come soon. Btw, welcome back, Skidda. smile.gif

LAWL.

Edited by XxDragonletxX

Both types of cat fights are... Rawr...

I have a nebula, but it was given to me by my friend. It has been influenced to be a female, mainly because I planned to mature it so I could breed Nebulas easier. But you can have it if you need it.

I strangely want Evako to use his soul as his main source of magic power for some reason...