XxDragonletxX

*~The Unknown Paradise OOC~*

Really? I thought of him having blue hair with a bit of white on the top. I imagined him to wear a blue hoodie and sweat pants (with swirls and spirals when he had matured)

EDIT:Hey wait what time is it?

Edited by Jass

I imagine Chess wearing black leather tank tops, tight black skinny jeans, combat boots, and has long spiked ice blue hair with light blue eyes.

Saedi would have pinkie pie hair, and pink tutu's with white jeans and a yellow tank top.

Maer would have bright red hair, mowhawk, black shirt and tye dye jeans with black converse, orange eyes

Lillith would have long black and blue hair, green eyes, wears a lavender colored v neck tshirt, and have black skinny jeans on with purple converse.

xd.png I would Digitally Draw them if werent for the fact my tablet doesnt like me and the tablet brush hates me

I'm going to make everyone as sims, since I'm sick and don't have anything better to do today. Ill post pickies when i'm done xd.png

ok! I'm wondering what species I should pick for my soon-to-be new character. Any suggestions?

Vampire, Red Finned Tidal, Magi, Bleeding Moon, Albino, Balloon, Terrae, Turpentine, Water Horse, SKYWING, Blusang Lindwurm!

Hmm, while pretty awesome, it would be a bit difficult to play a water dragon. especially if there is only one...

I suggest a terrae smile.gif

Nebulas are awesome smile.gif

So your chosing a species for your frozen hatchling? Hmmm *in deep thought*

UPDATE:

•Hadrosaurs- Plant eaters (Idea has been inspired by one of Skidda's lovely posts)

•Dryosaurs- Plant eaters

Edited by XxDragonletxX

I also wanna have her to have the ability to freeze time and time travel, with the cost of her being frozen or something.

Time Travel.... so she can go/see glimpses of the future? What about the past? That would be awesome. smile.gif

Edited by XxDragonletxX

When Clair finds out how much time has passed she's gonna be like "Wait, HOW LONG WERE WE IN THERE?!"

May I mature Clair?

Sure, smile.gif

xd.png I know, right? I can imagine her flipping out a bit. Anyway, your prof pic is nice. I like charizard.

Edited by XxDragonletxX

Clair doesn't even know she has wings. *facepalm* I'll say she matured when she received the power of her fire.

MEGA CHARIZARD FTW!!!