XxDragonletxX

*~The Unknown Paradise OOC~*

Sorry for the double post, made another drawing. So many left over guidelines... and i'm sorry that I couldn't have put draw those cute little eyes on Kat yesterday. My computer just wasn't agreeing with me.

user posted image

Can you guess who this little hatchi is? :3

Is anyone in the Dense Jungle area? Xil's going to have a complete panic attack and he's only a day old.

I'm so mean to my characters...

Is anyone in the Dense Jungle area? Xil's going to have a complete panic attack and he's only a day old.

I'm so mean to my characters...

xd.png Haha! That made me laugh for no reson at all. I'm mean to a lot of my characters on other forums. It's fun.

Amarusu is just sitting there...

Enjoying her pile of feathers...

Being totally adorable...

xd.png

Oh right, Greatdragon, have you finished Kat's character dancing in feathers yet?

Not just yet, but it'll be done soon. I have gotten Soul and most of Zion done though. I usually wait until I have a pile of pictures done and then scan them in, but I'll make an exception for Amarusu.

Avio has a fear of swimming in water. I suddenly want him to be drowned by Kiki. (He won't die.)

Bump!

Halloween breeding has finally come!~

I hope you stocked yourself with eggs!~

This is my first Halloween with Dragon Cave and I'm really not sure why so many Halloween eggs go through the AP xd.png

Its so people who don't have the previous Halloween dragons are able to obtain them. There's no limit for how many Halloween dragons.

I'm trying to get them, but people keep on snatching them up before I can click. My pockets are empty, the only thing I managed to scavenge off from was a Shadow Walker.

This happened a lot when tried to steal them. The key thing is to refresh and snatch the egg the moment after you refresh it. This won't work all the time but it will increase the chance of getting one.

Edited by Jass

What's happening with Lillith and Evako? I'm battling a strong temptation to make a new hatchling, but I want to flesh Xil out beforehand. The poor guy's going to faint soon, and then someone is going to have to carry him back to the original cave.

Amarusu's pic is mostly done, I just need to scrutinize it for a little while longer before I put it up. I feel like I'm making everyone look too regal and dignified...but, then again, most of my dragons do look a little dangerous...

Nothing wrong is really happening. I'm just having a writers block...I'll try to post.

So are this years halloween dragons being dropped in the biomes, or the AP? Both? I have never been around for any of the holidays on dragon cave... And are they being released ON Halloween? Haha so many questionz tongue.gif

Username: GreatDragon

Name: Matrix

Appearance: He has a very thin and lithe body frame, with his back legs a little more muscled than his front. His pale skin is smooth and has a slimy film, but his belly feels like sandpaper and is hardened. Eyes are bright scarlet with black slits for pupils and his three blood red tongues connect together in the back of his throat. Claws are black and are very sharp.

Species: Anathema Dragon user posted image / user posted image

Personality: A neutral evil in all qualities. He looks for opportunities to advance his own agenda and feels no qualms about killing or torturing others as long as it is important for his goal. He holds grudges and every action he takes deemed as ‘helpful’ by others is just so that they owe him later. Being nice to others is just a way for him to get what he wants, as well as allowing him to be able to slit a ‘friends’ throat later in an easy fashion. He looks out for himself and only himself, though he will look ahead with future plans and may create complex systems to make others think that he cares for them.

Mates: Open, but I advise against trying to hook up with him.

Talents: Strong back legs, so he can move quickly and jump far. His tongues can excrete saliva that can liquefy the insides of another creature, though it is not instant and takes a few minutes. He uses this method only for eating. Teeth are incredibly sharp, though they can dull down if he isn’t careful.

Other:

-He’s deaf. Can’t hear a single word being said. He can barely read lips, so he may get a few scattered words, but communication is hard. He doesn’t know if someone is talking to him unless he watches their mouth move.

-Can’t speak telepathically. It’ll sound like garbled screams if he tries. He also can’t accept telepathically sent communication. Trying to send him a message will hurt him and, in turn, cause him to hurt others.

-Most of what he thinks is what he says. It’s basically thinking out loud, though he keeps up a mental wall to protect his more secret thoughts. (Talking for him is like this and hidden thinking is like this.)

------

XxDragonletxX, your inbox for PM's is full, so I'll place this guy up here.

I accidentally though him up last night and couldn't get him out of my head, so here's my second charrie for The Unknown Paradise. I still want to use Xil as my main, but Matrix will allow me to be as evil as I possibly can expand my writing style.

Halloween is tomorrow. Everyone excited for the new dragons?