XxDragonletxX

*~The Unknown Paradise OOC~*

Remember the first day Chess hatched she ate the head of a squirrel and gave the rest to Soul xd.png

She'll only get worse. She may not kill other dragons, but she WILL toture them.

Edited by KrazyKay12

I decided on whose gunna be the first to go! Maer, Because he's gunna go mad soon once he starts finding more flash backs from the weird dreams he's having.

When I saw her eat the head, my first reaction was:

HOW DID SHE DO THAT!?!

U'mm... will Saedi be causing the dreams? Seadi somehow reminds me of Jedi from Star Wars... derp.

Edited by XxDragonletxX

Scary or no?

EDIT: Who wants to be Clair's next victim~ *sinister look* I maybe I love my character a little too much...

Edited by KrazyKay12

Omygod maybe maer should be her next victim!

edit and WARNING!

Saedi is about to get CRAZY

Edited by Sylviinael

Just something I need to point out real quick. At the very least Namiko would have some effect on the environment. At least the fog. His magic is reacting to his emotional state. However, all figures and imagined terrors are just that, imagined.

Hey, just a random question, but, right now, where are all the other characters at? (What place are they at?)

Nate and Chess are in the cave, Saedie is outside the cave taking care of the shadow dragon problem, ummmm im not sure where kiki is, Maer and the nebula are out hunting, Soul and Zion are....at the entrance to the cave? and Clair and Hailey Jo are in the cave.