XxDragonletxX

*~The Unknown Paradise OOC~*

wow. I was actually just gonna suggest u sending any pictures to me and i can scan them for you. But....that requires a scanner!! just....wow. *goes and sits in corner*

I dont have a scanner, I try to find stuff. I only use tablets whenever I'm doing digital for a manga. I will be hand drawing and coloring these.

I really like her personality, so cute! She makes you want to squeeze her and never let go. (im gonna be such a crazy cat lady...) Edited by skiddajane

I wonder if I'll ever make her turn into a mewing alarm...*Thinks*

Katerika: Mew mew! Mew mew mew! Mew! MEW mew m- ohh butterfly.

*screams* Omg, you are a great drawer. I would love you to draw Soul and Zion. smile.gif

I could make some drawing of my own, I have GIMP, but i'm still getting the hang of it and how to upload it on here.

hehe i figured out how to put the color code in smile.gif i feel so smart

Yeah i think ill draw Soul and Zion tomorrow smile.gif lol Sylv and I have been fantasizing about Chess's and Nate's children...

Edited by skiddajane

Hmmm... nothing much.

Guys, how do I post artwork on here? That's always been a pain for me....

Yea, I am done drawing. And I want to see what you think of it. *runs to the corner of the OOC room*

Edited by XxDragonletxX

well, what I do is scan it into the computer. then email it to myself. and then now that its on the internet, you can right click it to see info or link info or something. then you can copy the link and paste it in the forum.

Or after you email yourself the pic, you can right click it and click view in new tab. then you go up to the address bar and copy the link there.

Oh with gimp, do you already know how to save it? I usually try to save it as a JPEG

Edited by skiddajane

its a thing you download. Im on my chromebook right now so i acnt download it on to here. I have to wait till morning then i can go to my laptop where its already downloaded.

You know how to save it as a JPEG right?

Edited by skiddajane

i know this is off topic, but can anyone breed me a blusang lindwurm?

#addicted but doesn't have any

anyway back to GIMP.

*go to save as.

*at the bottom you should see the file type, switch it to JPEG or one of the more common file types.

*save.

*email to yourself.

*proceed to steps previously mentioned

*smiley face. smile.gif