XxDragonletxX

*~The Unknown Paradise OOC~*

Alrighty then, I've got a few pictures to show.

Soul and Zion

Nate

Lyrith and Amarusu

Amarusu and Her Feathers

I forgot that Soul-Peaces had feathers on their wings and Zion's wings are kind of weird. I don't think I drew Lyrith very well, and I hope I did Amarusu and her feathers justice.

I have a few more, but I didn't get enough time to scan them in.

Soul looks awesome. smile.gif you've done a great job.

Not yet, you have to be patient. I'm going to make a post.

Not everyone's asleep yet.

Nope. He said that he had forgotten it, so there is a good chance that he forgot about it completely.

I'd like to join!! I also need a recap and how can i come into the RP'as a late hatching egg?

I said it's 3-4 days now. Not two anymore.

You can PM the sheet. The egg needs to start at the birthcave.

Edited by XxDragonletxX

I feel like an impatient little kid haha. I'm ready for the timeskip tongue.gif But certain dragons need to go to sleeeeep. lol. I can't post, because Nate and Hailey are sleeping. meh i'll keep waiting. My forum friends are only human smile.gif

Please just time skip already, all you guys are posting are romance which I hate (no offence)...bump. and also, its been 3 days already? I thought it was 2...Ah well...I'm just going to have to continue being inactive in the RP forums then...

Edited by Jass

(The owner's PM box is full! I will delete this when denied or accepted)

Username: slp0001

Name: Diamanté

Stage: Egg

Appearance: Same as a normal Radiant Angel Dragon

Species: user posted image

Personality: He's much like the average Radiant Angel Dragon. He's curious, responds best to positive emotions, and attempts to cure negative ones in any way he can. He is very thoughtful, though, and can be quiet. He's quite intelligent and loves scrolls of most every kind, as well as swimming, flying, the sky, the sun, plants, and most things, really.

Crush/Mate: None

Talents: He is very good at sensing the feelings of others, especially negative ones. His voice is very melodic, and it can sound like he's singing when he speaks. Feathers from his whiskers are said to rekindle lost feelings of love (some say they infuse their magic in them for this effect), and hugging him cheers anyone up, even the most deeply depressed or stubbornly grumpy creatures. He can move his head feathers like ears for display or communication. His tiny scales have a reflective property that causes the tinting of the scales to change subtly throughout the day and night, as a form of camouflage (this is most apparent at sunset). He has strong white magic.

I'm so sorry i've been inactive lately. I will get to posting as soon as I can, and delete some the messages from my inbox.

You have been accepted.

Thank you!! And it's OK, not your fault!

Edited by slp0001