XxDragonletxX

*~The Unknown Paradise OOC~*

My bad, sorry for the full inbox. GreatDragon, your character is accepted. Very detailed.

Hang on tight, the time-skip will be coming.. soon.. as soon as everyone gets to sleep- not yet!

Guys, someone is going to have to take in Metronome's character (someone who is not up to their limit). He's been inactive for a long time. Look at his form to know more about his character.

Edited by XxDragonletxX

Is the timeskip to the next day?

In that case, I shouldn't have Hailey go out to look for food. She'll just drop into sleep xd.png Not sure the exact status for Chess, Nate, Xil, Evako, Lillith, and Kat yet... Waiting for Sylviinael to post.

*Confetti, sparkles, cake, cookies, magic, more confetti, rainbows, unicorns, more sparkles, even more confetti, sprinkles, sugar, kittens, presents, santa clause, the easter bunny, hell lets have some more sparkles, raining puppies, sunshine and happiness, more puppies, MORE SPARKLES, some more confetti, SPARKLES WITH SPARKLES ON THEM, pixie dust, amazingness, did I already say sparkles?*

You already told me, but still I felt the need to take up 10 minutes to write this post to express my pure joy for you. tongue.giftongue.gif

((Just warning everyone, I won't have internet for the next 3 days))

Oasis: Noo!! Wind is Hailey's only true friend.... It's okay though lol. At least they're both sleeping, and we been to get everyone back to the cave for the timeskip anyway.

Jass: Whaa? Parties are magical! Oh well, whatever floats your goat. tongue.gif lol

*Wiggles randomly* I'm confused about the time skips. Can anybody please help me? xd.png

(It was page 23. Chess and Nate pass Kiki, so Nate can at least get a good look at her. They were also in the cave at one point beforehand, so he's seen her tackle. They just haven't formally met yet.)

Timeskips are official passings of long periods of time. An example would be.... we have a timeskip of a year. A game year passes instantly. We basically just have to get everyone ready or prepared for a timeskip. It would be a little weird to have yiur charrie in the middle of a conversation then a timeskip suddenly happens. It's usually the creator of the roleplay who decides on when, and how long the timeskips are. Sometimes they ask the players their opinion. Like with the one we're going to be doing shortly, we need everyone to be asleep, or not doing any interactions. That is- the timeskip didn't happen already, did it? I heard one mentioned a page or so back...?... I think I explained that correctly. Someone tell me if I didn't :/

Edit: Hey. I was bored ALL. DAY. So... I drew this. smile.gif

user posted image

Edited by skiddajane

*looks back a few posts*

*brain explodes*

Well, now I know how I react when people tell me they're pregnant...

I did terribly on Evako.... haha. I draw nature, not things tongue.gif well, I actually drew Chessayia pretty good. I didn't color her though. Maybe i'll post the picture later after I'm done practicing my clarinet smile.gif

So...who needs to go asleep so that the time skip can commence?

(As for the pictures, I got Hailey Jo, Windsweeping, and Namiko done last night. Nate, Soul, Amarusu, and Zion are done as well. Taking me forever to get them done, sorry.)

It's okay, GreatDragon. You've got a lot done.

The dragons that need to go to sleep before the timesip:

Maer, Avio, Kiki and Tsinamio.

Soul and Zion.

Christine, Aracelis, and Azena

Lyrith, Lotylyn, Clair, Saedi, Novia, Matrix, Mimiko (i'll post with her soon.)

Evako, Kat

If there's anyone that i've missed, please tell me.

I'm going to be updating the forms. I should have done this while ago, but i'm adding a crush section to them. I think i've got the relationships, i'll be putting them in the crush section. I'll list them down here, if I missed anything or got it mixed up, once again, please tell me.

Soul and Zion

Maer and Kiki

Nate and Chess

Edited by XxDragonletxX